Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

engine bay with new mods

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2006
Wish I had a Turbo 3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
04|5spdCivic can only hope to improve
yeah does that wire grounding kit help at all? im thinking about getting one off ebay but they all have gay red wires and stuff. your gonna be selling them soon? how much. i might want one. how much was that stabilizer too. damn your car looks so so clean...anyway i just cant bring myself around to spend over a hundred dollars on an INTAKE that does nothing. do you think the secret weapon r intake is worth it?
Old 02-17-2006
skate or die

Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all
Originally Posted by manthatguysfast
looks good! i also wanna hear a review on the GT voltage system thing..

for you guys asking about polishing stuff...check this out
http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=243798 <-----before and after pics of my exhaust, granted it wasn't a "fair" example...but i really doubt soap/water will work that well...and it took little to NO effort..just wipe on and rub it in lightly....

http://cgi.ebay.com/2-METAL-POLISH-1...QQcmdZViewItem <-----item on ebay

this stuff will make the bottom of a soda can look like a mirror! and it'll be soft as a babies butt lol
I just ordered a bottle, So when it comes in I will see how long and hard it takes to apply to the heat shield. I am hoping it is fairly easy like the description states. I guess I can use it on the exhaust as well.
Old 02-17-2006
How many pots have you smoken?
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

manthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of light
yeah the stuff is awesome! my dad has a new Lincoln Mark7 and keeps it in emaculate condition...i wanted to show him how well it works..so i used a bit on the chrome molding...it went from awesome looking chrome to looking like a mirror! he didnt think it would make it look any better and it was nuts how you could see a difference.
Old 02-17-2006
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
i will have exact-fit grounding kits (both stock replacement and ignition kits) ready soon in silver and black.

intake is seriously worth it especially since I got it used for $100. You have to extend the intake temp wires but well worth it. and the sound alone will make you love it even tho it performs better than stock. very good low end and not alot of noise. even with gas pressed down it sounds more like an exhaust than a rice intake.

The hyper voltage GT is also a great mod. The wires alone help with voltage stabilization (stock is way too small), but the GT is what really sets it off. I could actually feel a difference and apparently it dynoed 12whp/10tq on the evo. Only downfall is I paid $225 which is double what most intake cost for about the same gain. The car sounds and performs so well now tho so I don't mind spending that much.
Old 02-18-2006
Registered!!

DTTheEmperor is an unknown quantity at this point
so clean and so shiny
Old 02-18-2006
Registered!!

CivicSF should not be trustedCivicSF should not be trusted
hey gearbox do the valve covers only ground to the chassis, or is there another feed somewhere from them direct to the negative terminal that i can't see from the pics...
Old 02-18-2006
Registered!!

lewal has a spectacular aura aboutlewal has a spectacular aura aboutlewal has a spectacular aura about
Yes, ground kit wires would be nice - w/ directions :-)
Old 02-18-2006
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
the ignition wires just ground to the battery. I think the crazy ways of grounding are not always the best, like connecting all to the battery or connecting side by side. I think just replacing the factory wires is already good enough. Some older civics would not even start if even one factory wire was out of place or in a different configuration.
Old 02-18-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Hey gearbox how about a special intake like i had mentioned before. I buy it and send it to you and you fab it and send it back.
Old 02-18-2006
Registered!!

Civicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of light
looks good i will be getting things from you gearbox.