Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

jdm monkeys help me

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2006

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of light
For now: side markers, blacked out housing, flat black 16 " slipstreams and no spoiler..looks cleaner w/o one imo..
Old 02-10-2006
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
there is no JDM tails for the coupe.
Old 02-11-2006
Registered!!

genexrocket has a spectacular aura aboutgenexrocket has a spectacular aura about
mmm, championship white paint; i haven't seen too many people do that with their em2's
Old 02-11-2006
ThE CoRRupToR

dru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nice
Originally Posted by genexrocket
mmm, championship white paint; i haven't seen too many people do that with their em2's
Juncivic has his painted that color but his **** is real JDM........swapped K20A lol
Old 02-11-2006
Registered!!

Da1lyDr1ver has a spectacular aura aboutDa1lyDr1ver has a spectacular aura about
i hope you realize that "jdm" for the 7thgen (besides being 4 doors) has CLEARED headlamps contrary to what everyone says about blacking out your lights...
Old 02-11-2006
Registered!!

klectic has a spectacular aura aboutklectic has a spectacular aura aboutklectic has a spectacular aura about
ya the blacked out lights were for the 6th gens, so ppl just used that theme and carried it over to 2001+
Old 02-11-2006
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
slap stickers on them... adds like 6 hp a piece. LOL j/k
Old 02-11-2006
TURTLEonK

Nameless is a jewel in the roughNameless is a jewel in the roughNameless is a jewel in the roughNameless is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Slow Gold

Thats the coolest Inca Ive ever seen. .
looks good but his front bumper is off in colour
Old 02-12-2006
Registered!!

klectic has a spectacular aura aboutklectic has a spectacular aura aboutklectic has a spectacular aura about
^ you kno wuts so weird, i never even noticed that
haha..
Old 02-12-2006
Banned

nah, i think it's just the lighting. of course people would say it's off color now just because someone else said it, placebo effect. but i think it's just the lighting the shot was taken.
Old 02-12-2006
I brake for hairy Hawaiian midgets

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute
painted mirrors and door handles...
Old 02-12-2006
Registered!!

blackdragon will become famous soon enoughblackdragon will become famous soon enough
ebay OEM fog kit with Nokya Hyper Yellow bulbs with 3M window film (yellow), less busy rims or darker but more simple rims, and u if change the wheels try to match ur headlights to the rims. Drop it about 1 more finger gap. Carbon fiber nah not really a big fan, so just save for some turbo or K swap that sucka and then turbo. Definetly upgrade ur brakes and your suspension best bang for our Vics right now besides a swap or turbo.
Old 02-12-2006
Registered!!

^
cool cool
ya all i gotta do now is jus play the waiting game and get some flow going on so i can get the stuff done..
but i dunno, i just look at my car and still thing im way off from fellow "jdm-ish/clean" civics..??
Old 02-12-2006
Banned

just do ur own style. never abide by others
Old 02-13-2006
Registered!!

Just Decide Myself eh?
ya, that's good jdm advice
Old 02-13-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Since your close to me pretty much, my opinion for you, for the "style" would be to lose those rims and go pick up a set of 16's or 17's, or if you really want 15's, maybe in a gunmetal or bronze color. Maybe some Wedsports SA70's. Lower your car a little more, because those wheels look like 18's and when you change I bet you'll have a little bit of gappage. DC5 sidemarkers are good (they were my favorite addition), and I also picked up a set of the UKDM tailights. These are just thoughts, because I'm in the process of redoing my car (Yay for JIC coilovers). If ya have any questions on junk or any of these guys are giving ya a hard time because you're going for a theme you like, feel free to PM me.

Edit: I forgot, and Nick you'll laugh at me for this, but yellow fogs are key lol
Old 02-13-2006

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Here's my piece of crap... It looks goofy in that picture for some reason.

And if anyone wondeirng why the sidemarkers arn't lit up, I have them wired so that they only come on with the blinkers.... jdm y0
Old 02-13-2006
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
haha, guud ol brad, thats right, yellow ownz!!!! lol

and here ya go brad, its a lil better of a pic

Old 02-13-2006

That pics looks stupid to me for some reason to LOL. Maybe it's cuz my car is the biggest pos ever
Old 02-13-2006
Registered!!

can you post a pic (or send me a pic) of the tailights?
is it the one w/ the amber piece?

i think ur car is dope cuz its the only one ive seen with a spoon lip. get ur car painted yellow/blue!

your car aint a pos..or else then my car is a pos too =P
good stuff, good stuff boys!
Old 02-13-2006

Hmmmmm, I don't think I have a picture of the tailights anymore, but I'll try to take one. The car's getting completly redone though so :x lol
Old 02-13-2006
Registered!!

nice show some pix when its redone

is it gonna be like this?

hahah
Old 02-13-2006

wow.... lol.
Old 02-13-2006
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
LoL, did Spoon ever have a vic?
Old 02-13-2006
Registered!!

^
i think only the ep3