Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Which Greddy exhaust is this?

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ClutchEm2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Which Greddy exhaust is this?

Had this exhaust on my car when I bought it. Took it right off and its been sitting in my garage. Thinking of selling it but Im not sure which Greddy it is. Can someone tell me exactly which it is from looking at the pics? Thanks.

The second picture is from the underside of the muffler.

Old 02-09-2006
Titanium Metallic. You got a problem with that?

Nodnero has a spectacular aura aboutNodnero has a spectacular aura about
Greddy Evo 2 in full stainless steel.
Old 02-09-2006
Registered!!

D5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of light
^ what he said
Old 02-09-2006
Boobies are the mans tinkertoys

dp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to behold
why dont you sell it to me!!
Old 02-09-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by dp_yz713
why dont you sell it to me!!
Someone on this board is already asking for it. I told him $300. If he doesnt want it then you can have it.
Old 02-09-2006

dp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to behold
naw never mind. not for 300 at least
Old 02-09-2006
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
$300 is a damn good price. they go for $550 brand new. and it looks really good in the pic. for the greddy evo 2.
Old 02-09-2006
THE LONE STAR STATE

texascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of light
GReedy Evo II for show!! Just yours is cleaner...

texascivic2k1
Old 02-09-2006
Registered!!

lxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the rough
Why did you take it off when you got the car?

$300 is a great deal for GReddy Evo2
Old 02-09-2006

its not a good price if you dont need a new exhaust just because you want one lol
Old 02-09-2006
Registered!!

eyegiant is an unknown quantity at this point
That's The Cleanest Evo2 I Have Ever Seen.
Old 02-09-2006
Registered!!

Thanks for the words. I just polished it with metal polish last night. I took it off cuz my car is a daily and the exhaust note just drowns out everything else. I have my bimmer to be annoying, my daily has to be simple.
Old 02-09-2006
THE LONE STAR STATE

texascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of light
What kind of polish did you use??? Just curious.

texascivic2k1
Old 02-09-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by texascivic2k1
What kind of polish did you use??? Just curious.

texascivic2k1
Meguiars
Old 02-09-2006
THE LONE STAR STATE

^^ Thanks.
Old 02-09-2006
Registered!!

xkimsungminx is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by em2e36
Thanks for the words. I just polished it with metal polish last night. I took it off cuz my car is a daily and the exhaust note just drowns out everything else. I have my bimmer to be annoying, my daily has to be simple.
is the exhaust that loud?
Old 02-09-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by xkimsungminx
is the exhaust that loud?
I've never liked aftermarket exhausts. Anything thats not stock is loud for me.
Old 02-09-2006
Registered!!

D5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of light
i used mother polish on mine and it makes it shine like no other.
Old 02-09-2006
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
i have the evo2 on my car with a dc 4-1 and random tech cat pipe and i love it. its quiet at idle and highway speeds but has an aggressive tone when at WOT
Old 02-09-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by familycar
i have the evo2 on my car with a dc 4-1 and random tech cat pipe and i love it. its quiet at idle and highway speeds but has an aggressive tone when at WOT
Yup! Maybe its cuz I go WOT in every gear.
Old 02-09-2006
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
Originally Posted by em2e36
Yup! Maybe its cuz I go WOT in every gear.
dont let the fact that i drive a civic fool ya i have a very heavy foot as well but i have also been through suspended license, and plenty of tickets to keep me form doing it as much now. i actually dont have a single point on my record at the moment which is very good for me!!!
Old 02-11-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by lxcivic2k1
Why did you take it off when you got the car?

$300 is a great deal for GReddy Evo2
Originally Posted by Rennen
$300 is a damn good price. they go for $550 brand new. and it looks really good in the pic. for the greddy evo 2.
all i have to say is those pictures are deceiving. I'm sorry but i need to neg. rep you 'em2e36' for trying to sell that to me for $300. i asked two other guys on this forum itzkalvin and aznsrfrboy, and they said at most i should have paid $225. I drove all the way to temple city cuz you said you couldn't meet me any closer cuz you didnt have you car. and i wait 10 minutes at jack in the box and you drive up in your vic. what's up with that? and on top of that you tell me the dent on your b-pipe the size of a dollar coin and the depth of about 1/4 - 1/2 inch is normal?? i didnt say anything to you cuz i was frustrated and didnt wana start ranting on you. but man i thought about it on the drive home, and you should have paid me for gas for a total of an hour and 15 minutes of my life wasted and gas wasted. because the pictures you showed me were basically false advertisement. didnt even tell me about the dent or about the other blemishes on the muffler. and about you saying the dent was for a "sensor" and then after saying you thought it was normal cuz you saw it on your bimmer AND THEN saying that it's probably to make it easy to access bolts? i've never dealt with so much of either "ignorance" or just... stupidity for trying to make that kinda crap up.

IF ANYONE IS WANTING TO BUY THIS GREDDY EVO2 off of him.. the most you should pay is around $225, not $300, it's not in as good of condition as it may seem from the pictures. i'm done ranting, now so peace out.
Old 02-11-2006
gone

Nitto will become famous soon enough
ouch
Old 02-11-2006
I hope I offend you... Get mad

Slow Gold will become famous soon enoughSlow Gold will become famous soon enough
live and learn. But if you were unhappy you shouldve just turned and left without the exhaust.
Old 02-11-2006
Registered!!

yea i didnt buy the exhaust. that's why i put the little extra below my huge paragraph saying if anyone DOES want to buy it, at most they should pay $225 not $300. he wasn't willing to go lower, and i was frustrated so i didnt even wana deal with trying to get him to sell it to me for cheaper. i can always find another seller, or just buy a new one all together.
Old 02-11-2006
I hope I offend you... Get mad

Slow Gold will become famous soon enoughSlow Gold will become famous soon enough
I for some reason thought u did buy it. He drives a BMW shouldve known hes would try some **** bs.
Old 02-11-2006

i said i would not pay that much, that it was too high, but i was told that was a great deal too. i am glad i didnt buy it now
Old 02-13-2006
Registered!!

its actually not a bad rice regardless. i paid $559 for mine [plus tax] NEW. so $300 is basically half price of what a new one would cost. a dent in the piping isnt going to make a noticable difference unless the pipe is crimped or folded. i realize your frustration because he wasnt completely honest about the condition. but some mothers polish will do wonders and that dent shouldnt be too big of a deal, especially if you buying it for half of what it costs new. but that sucks that he wasnt honest. i doubt he will sell it here now after that
Old 02-13-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by familycar
its actually not a bad rice regardless. i paid $559 for mine [plus tax] NEW. so $300 is basically half price of what a new one would cost. a dent in the piping isnt going to make a noticable difference unless the pipe is crimped or folded. i realize your frustration because he wasnt completely honest about the condition. but some mothers polish will do wonders and that dent shouldnt be too big of a deal, especially if you buying it for half of what it costs new. but that sucks that he wasnt honest. i doubt he will sell it here now after that
okay the thing is for YOU it may seem like it's half the price cuz you paid so much for it. but i can get the exhaust brand new for $465 flat. so for me $300 isn't really appealing especially with as big of a dent in the piping it had. you had to have seen the dent to know, cuz it was pretty huge. and the fact that he was trying to bull sh*t me about it being a dent for a sensor, and then him saying it was so you could reach for bolts easily pissed me off. You might be saying 'why dont i just get the exhaust for $465 then?" but i was just wanting to get a used one cuz i know it's gona get scratched cuz i'm lowered already, so i might as well buy a used one for cheaper if i know for a fact it'll get scratched. if you get my reasoning on this. oh and if any of you want me to show you the pic of the B-pipe the guy sent me i'll glady post that, to show he just Happened to NOT show the dent on the pipe.
Old 02-13-2006
Registered!!

that sucks, i do understand your reasoning. but i would also like to know where that hell you can get it for $465 flat. i bought mine for the cheapest price ive seen. it may have bene a little less because i bought the header, cat pipe, and clutch, flywheel, shocks, and springs all at the same time. so i know i got a deal. but i havent really seen them advertised for less than $559. in fact that is what they have to list them for per the manufacturer. now they can give you a deal if they want but that is the price they have to advertise or they can get cut as a distributor for greddy. but seriously i want to know where you can get it for that cheap becasue next time i need to get something ill call them to check pricing.

Quick Reply: Which Greddy exhaust is this?