Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Which Greddy exhaust is this?

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
xkimsungminx is an unknown quantity at this point
well the thing is, it's my friend who supplies me with parts, and that's the price he gave ME. he does advertise the price he's supposed to that greddy gave him, but he gives it to me for cheaper cuz i've known him since we were in jr. high. hahah, but if you want/need any parts, i can ask him to do a price check for you.
Old 02-13-2006
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
i have friends in the industry as well. although they mainly sell truck performance parts they can get me a few things if i need them. usually it isnt much cheaper than the lowest i can find though. but saving oney is saving money.
Old 02-17-2006
Registered!!

ClutchEm2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow, I didnt know you'd be so pissed. I'm sorry youre angry but I seriously thought the dent is supposed to be there. It was there when I took it off and I seriously thought it was meant to be there cuz there is a dent similar to that on my BMW. I dont know anything about EM2's and parts for it and I certainly didnt try to jack you. As for driving up to my place, well, my dad took the car and he came back 5 minutes before you got there. Plus, you are buying the exhaust and I'm not gonna deliver it to you. I've driven 50 miles to check out a part from someone selling on the forums and they never showed up saying they sold the part to someone else right before. I never complained for gas money. As far as the exhaust, that dent doesnt make any difference in performance. My exhaust is still clean and I'm expecting 3 bills. You said I wont even go down in price, which is a lie. I had $40 bux in my wallet and I told you I'd sell it for $260 since you only had big bills. I know there are people out there that wouldve been happy with my clean exhaust for that price. Dont be all meek in person and blast me in an internet forum. BTW, you also complained about the color of the stainless steel on the mid pipe. Its been used, bro. It changes color a lil from the heat. I really dont understand about your argument on getting it for $225. Thats a one time only deal your friend had. If you can get another exhaust for the same price then all power to you. I'm not gonna hate on you if you can get it cheaper. I'm the seller and my asking price is $300. I knocked $40 off for the dent which wont even affect performance that you cant even see once installed and you didnt take it. Good luck in your search.

Last edited by em2e36; 02-17-2006 at 04:01 AM.
Old 02-17-2006
Registered!!

no really... LOGICALLY, looking at ANY exhaust that's meant to be STRAIGHT, you think there'd be a random dent on it? no really, you dont think it's common sense? no i was mad at the fact that you didnt even show all those blemishes in the pictures you took of the exhaust, you just conveniently happened to take all the "good" angles of the exhaust right? it just so happened to be that the exhaust had crap on it. and a dent on the b-pipe, and i never said anything about you havin to hand deliver anything to me, it pissed me off cuz you said you had no car, and next thing i know you drive up in your vic., you coulda atleast told me that your dad just brought the car back or something to not arouse any suspicion for shady crap. you woudlnt' think someone was shady if like 15 minutes before they said they couldn't meet you up closer cuz they didnt have a car, and they meet you up somewhere in their city with their own car? no? ah man jeez, you a freekin recluse and you dont know manners or something? really, or are you just oblivious to these kinda things?
Old 02-17-2006
Registered!!

Ok, I dont know you and youre getting really personal because you had to drive 20 miles? Take it easy, man. Save up some more and get a new EVO2.

Oh yeah, that crap youre talking about is tar. It comes off with tar remover. Something I dont have. You were even picking at it and it chipped off.

Last edited by em2e36; 02-17-2006 at 04:31 AM.
Old 02-17-2006
Registered!!

why'd you tell me you weren't sure if it'd come off then? when i asked you what the heck that was. do you have to deal with having to drive to and from LA in 2 hour traffic? maybe you do, maybe you don't but i hate having to waste my time sitting in my car driving for no reason, and it was a freekin waste of my time going that day. and how am i getting personal? i'm assuming you have no manner's or common sense.
Old 02-17-2006
Registered!!

about what you said, about me being meek in person, and blastin at you on the forum, my bad some *** a** girl tried tailgating the crap out of me down that frick *** road, and i almost got my car hit the crap out of on the freeway on the way home, and had to sit in damned traffic all the way to cerritos, my bad all that crap just happened to just you know, irritate the crap out of me. and about you mentioning the fact that you drove 50 miles or whatever to meet someone to have them not show, so you're saying it's okay if you do something shady like that? cuz that's what it seems like you're implying by you saying that.
Old 02-17-2006
Registered!!

Hey bro, I drive to work 45 miles each way everyday from TC to Chatsworth in rush hour traffic. Roughly takes me an hour and half each way so I know what traffics like. I'm sorry if you got irritated by other people but I wasnt trying to be shady at all. I've sold a bunch of stuff on bimmerforums.com. Why would I be shady with locals? Its like crapping where you eat. They see you on the streets, at meets and forum. PM me if you want to discuss this further.