Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Hey everyone tell me what you think and what I should do next?

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hondoer27 will become famous soon enoughhondoer27 will become famous soon enough
Hey everyone tell me what you think and what I should do next?

Old 02-07-2006
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
looks ok. lil 2 much for my personal tastes. but im not gonna hate. what part of ohio r u from?
Old 02-07-2006
Registered!!

gaugeof12 has a spectacular aura aboutgaugeof12 has a spectacular aura about
Wheels. Bigger & not silver.
Old 02-07-2006
Registered!!

silcoupe is an unknown quantity at this point
I personally don't like the kit but the wing looks good on it...

Agree with gaugeof12...need bigger wheels and diff color...mayble black with polished lip or bronze rims..
Old 02-07-2006
I sure wish my car was newer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
white2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of light
I'd say get some larger black rims and you'll be set.
Old 02-07-2006
Premium Member

redem2 has a spectacular aura aboutredem2 has a spectacular aura about
just a nice set of rims and youll be set...
Old 02-07-2006
Registered!!

fallout is a jewel in the roughfallout is a jewel in the roughfallout is a jewel in the roughfallout is a jewel in the rough
Yeah. Some 17s and lose the wing.
Old 02-07-2006

jamesandrew58 is an unknown quantity at this point
lose the kit.. lose the wing

get back all ur OEM bumpers and add the HFP front side and rear lips

get a CF hood and trunk and paint your roof black

get jdm dc5 amber sidemarkers

black out your headlights

lose the mirrors... go back to stock or fit some dc2 spoons

um thats about it =D
Old 02-07-2006
Registered!!

wheamahm0n3yat is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by JDMInspired
lose the kit.. lose the wing

get back all ur OEM bumpers and add the HFP front side and rear lips

get a CF hood and trunk and paint your roof black

get jdm dc5 amber sidemarkers

black out your headlights

lose the mirrors... go back to stock or fit some dc2 spoons

um thats about it =D
should tell someone that is stock to do your way.
Old 02-07-2006
Formerly 2blu

Nick will become famous soon enoughNick will become famous soon enough
its funny. when this guy posts his car with the kaminari lip kit, most people hate it. But when Drew22mader posts his car with the same sides and rear he wins the peoples choice award. this goes to show that color choice is everything.
Old 02-07-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
Looks great so far. If I had that car i'd look into these things:

(maybe) cleared headlights
(maybe) 04-05 taillights
powdercoat wheels gunmetal or black, or get some less busy 17s or 18s

Either way the car looks great as is, the wheels just stand out alot cause of contrast. Good job though. I really like it no matter if you change anything or not!
Old 02-07-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Larger bronze wheels =)
Old 02-07-2006
Life Begins > 6800rpms

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
leave the kami stuff - it looks good. just get some gloss black or gunmetal wheels and black out the headlights - it will be tight :thumbsup:
Old 02-07-2006
Wicked Moderatuh

fraga is a glorious beacon of lightfraga is a glorious beacon of lightfraga is a glorious beacon of lightfraga is a glorious beacon of lightfraga is a glorious beacon of lightfraga is a glorious beacon of light
Looks good as is...
Old 02-07-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Its looks good as it is right now, i love the Kaminari Lip kit, the only thing i could see changing if you were to change something would be the wheels. Seems to me the wheels just stand out too much for the paint job and doesn't go well with it. May a black with a polished lip or something like that. 17's or 18's would go nice with it, hell 19's if feel good that day your ordering them, heh.

And with people telling you to remove everything and put HFP and OEM this and OEM that and take this off and take that off and add this and and that, I know they mean well but this is your car. I remember when i used to be like that and cared more what people thought than i did, 02_Civic_Rida told me to do my style, cause its my car and i drive it, not everyone else. I still ask for opinions don't get me wrong, but when you ask something and get and answer to completely change your car, might as well throw that all out cause then you'll be driving someone elses design. Nice car man, good to see another person from Ohio reppin.
Old 02-07-2006
Registered!!

mateusz is an unknown quantity at this point
next hmmmmm life..... hah
Old 02-07-2006
THE LONE STAR STATE

texascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by 2blu
its funny. when this guy posts his car with the kaminari lip kit, most people hate it. But when Drew22mader posts his car with the same sides and rear he wins the peoples choice award. this goes to show that color choice is everything.
I find that funny too... and I have notice that on other "what do you think about my car threads". Yes it’s the color choice but it's also how it is presented (how the pic is taken). Drew22mader did his artistically in a way but if he took just normal box camera shots in a Wal-Mart parking lot of his car it would look like a lot of other peoples on here. Not dissing on Drew22mader because he did put time and money into his car like everyone else on here. Respect. But all of this is another subject.....

All IMO.... I think it's the rims that are clashing with everything else. The current rims are a little to busy like "diskreet" said. I would get some color matching rims (Inca Gold) with a good size polished lip. And if you don't like the Inca Gold rims I would do a glossy black with a polished lip. Also push up the size a bit to a 18" at least or maybe a 19".

I don't care for the side mirrors but won’t hate. And I would black out the headlights and keep the amber in.

Everything else looks good on the car. Just remember it you car and nobody else’s on this web-site. Keep it up.

texascivic2k1
Old 02-07-2006
Life Begins > 6800rpms

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by 2blu

to anyone who doesnt like the kami kit
Old 02-07-2006
Registered!!

Diablo is an unknown quantity at this point
the kit looks good. i would black out the head lights and get some GM or black wheels with a Chrome lip.
Old 02-07-2006
Registered!!

hondoer27 will become famous soon enoughhondoer27 will become famous soon enough
Better pics

Some of you said my shot were to plain so here is some cooler shots of my car. My computer is full of pics of my car hope you like them.

Old 02-07-2006
Registered!!

schematicsskate will become famous soon enoughschematicsskate will become famous soon enough
I was thinking grille, but I kinda like the way the stock one looks with that kit
Old 02-07-2006
Registered!!

Yeah I most deff. need different wheels I was thinking 18s but do you think 19s will fit? If anyone knows let me know
Old 02-07-2006

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
19's will fit for sure. I'm going with 19's this summer and i know of at least 5 people with 19's on there civic, hell Blackbullet has 20's on his, take in consideration he also has an air ride, but look at others cars, extreme02civic has 19's on his and he is lowered too, i plan on tucking mine a tad. Just like people said, wheels make the difference. You can stick the hottest wheels on a not so hot car and it will quickly become alot better, unless its just a piece of **** car. But you take an awesome car and put some not so great wheels on the car and you ruin the look, i'm not saying you ruined your car at all, it is still hot with the kaminari kit on it, i wouldn't have bought the Kaminari sides and rear if i didn't like them. Also the way you take pictures is also a big factor of how a car looks. The car is the same no matter what but the way you show people the car can make a difference. Just like they said about taking a pic of a car in Walmart, it will look like you just snapped a photo of it and went on. Taking your time and finding the best spots and correct lighting takes time and alot of learning. Hell i am no master at taking pics by no means, i'm barely that good either, but from watching others take pics and learning the manual functions it has helped a ton. Talk to infinite about cameras and lighting, there is so much more to it then just snapping a quick picture, look at 02civic_ridas, he takes some excellent pictures, but also takes his time finding the right lighting and doing some research and doing touch up in photoshop.

The color of the car has a big part too in certain wheels, lip kits, etc. Do what you like and not what everyone else tells you to do.
Old 02-07-2006
Registered!!

Did you see the new pics I posted here on page 2?
Old 02-07-2006

Yea i did, i went through and looked at the other day when i first talked to you. I still say go with a black and polished lip wheel either 18 or 19" and lower it more, that would be sick. Also, when taking pictures try to find better lighting, the pictures look grainy. Make sure when taking pictures during the day the sun is to your back, i found that out the hard way and had everyone telling me the same thing too.
Old 02-07-2006
2005SE

Dude, you ride looks tight. I would say gunmetal 18s, black out your headlights, and NHBP paint from the windows up.
Old 02-07-2006
Registered!!

simplicated1979 will become famous soon enoughsimplicated1979 will become famous soon enough
hmmmmm...what he said.

Originally Posted by 2005SE
Dude, you ride looks tight. I would say gunmetal 18s, black out your headlights, and NHBP paint from the windows up.
Old 02-07-2006

How about this, you tell us how much you have to spend and we'll give you suggestions, first i would say wheels, and if you have the money to do coilovers then i would do them so that you can slam it down or however height you want it. Black on top would also looks sick but costs money, so just tell us how much you want to spend and i'm sure everyone on here could tell you how to spend it.
Old 02-07-2006
Registered!!

just looking for ideas
Old 02-07-2006
my vtec brings all the girls to the yard

mrDFWmechanic will become famous soon enough
if it was me i'd loose the wing and get either a cf hood or trunk cf would look killer on that color

Quick Reply: Hey everyone tell me what you think and what I should do next?