Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Hey everyone tell me what you think and what I should do next?

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
heh, i will, TOP SECRET!!!!!! I got some more stuff on order right now should be here next week
Old 02-10-2006
PWIT

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by diskreet
Looks great so far. If I had that car i'd look into these things:

(maybe) cleared headlights
(maybe) 04-05 taillights
powdercoat wheels gunmetal or black, or get some less busy 17s or 18s

Either way the car looks great as is, the wheels just stand out alot cause of contrast. Good job though. I really like it no matter if you change anything or not!
i agree with diskreet, just i say blacked out headlights. and some 17s black w/ polished lip. those to changes will make that car so much nicer. and I LOVE THAT COLOR! ill trade you my 02 SSM for it lol. jk
Old 02-10-2006

edicivic2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by hondoer27
Hey everyone tell me what you think and what I should do next?
TURBO.
Old 02-10-2006
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
Looks nice, all you need are some rims that flow with your theme.
Old 02-12-2006
Registered!!

hondoer27 will become famous soon enoughhondoer27 will become famous soon enough
Those pics rock!!!!! Im not going to take the wing off unless I repaint it. But after seeing the dark rims on my car my choice is clear "dark rims for sure"!!!!
Old 02-12-2006
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
the one pic without any spoiler looks damn good. but i bet you have holes in your trunk so if you grab an oem it should be fine. or you could grab a tsunami or flushmount, or even a hybrid sedan spoiler would look amazing. good luck
Old 02-12-2006
For the love of House Music... Defected.com

05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough
I think it looks good. Different rims and losing the wing would make it a little cleaner.
Old 02-12-2006
Registered!!

Zeppelin8778 is an unknown quantity at this point
lose the rims, get black with polished lip, and clear/blackout the headlights. that amber piece looks foolish. then u will ahve a bitchin ride.
Old 02-12-2006
Registered!!

genexrocket has a spectacular aura aboutgenexrocket has a spectacular aura about
i tried to tell myself that the wing looks good with the car but nah; lose it, kit looks good though
Old 02-12-2006
Boredom causes changes ;)

Karumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura about
My $0.02 opinion..

As with everyone else, dark rims. Perhaps gunmetal is dark enough but Perhaps you can ask Si2NV if he actually mounted his rims of the summer or not - he was supposed to have 18s. But I'm not sure if he did or didn't.

The other suggestion of mine would be to get the DC strut bar and AEM intake powdercoated another color. To me the blue is to severe of a color contrast. If you were going show, that would probably lose marks.
Old 02-12-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
if you could get them powdercoated the same color as the car, that would be sick.
Old 02-13-2006
PWIT

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
yeah Inca Pearl rims would look hot, with a polished lip.
Old 02-13-2006
Registered!!

Slow1pt7 is an unknown quantity at this point
I think the car looks great as is. Love the wing, wheels, kit, everything. I have yet to figure out why so many people on this site are against non-Honda body kits and wings. What part of Ohio are you from cause that plaza looks familiar to me...
Old 02-13-2006
PWIT

i like everything about the car except the silver rims, way to much of a contrast
Old 02-13-2006
Registered!!

hondoer27 will become famous soon enoughhondoer27 will become famous soon enough
Im from the canton area. That plaza is on tusc. street, across from canton center mall.
Old 02-13-2006
Lost in the Matrix

Transformer_Guy is on a distinguished road
I think a cf hood would look good on your ride
Old 02-13-2006
Registered!!

Slow1pt7 is an unknown quantity at this point
I knew I've seen that glass mug place before...i'm from the Warren/Niles area
Old 02-13-2006
Registered!!

O that glass mug place that pic was taken when I was visiting michigan that pic is not from Ohio. But there might be a glass mug around here I dont know?