Should I get it??? - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Should I get it???

Old 02-06-2006
Registered!!

isuzu5000 will become famous soon enoughisuzu5000 will become famous soon enough
Should I get it???

I was wondering if I should get this?

[::EDIT::]--sorry im a dumbass--i meant to ask what do i need to do to my boot to make it stay up--will this one work w/ our thread
Thanks Guys

Last edited by isuzu5000; 02-06-2006 at 01:16 AM.
Old 02-06-2006
I spend way too much time on this website

LowSky is an unknown quantity at this point
i'm confused????????

its just a shift ****, unscrew the old one and screw that one on
Old 02-06-2006
Back From The Banned!

CuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really nice
looks almost like a Skunk2 ****.... should work, just make sure you get the correct thread pitch.
Old 02-06-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

shmik1 has disabled reputation
any **** works, your problem will be getting the boot to stay up, or just leave it at the bottom.
Old 02-06-2006
Registered!!

isuzu5000 will become famous soon enoughisuzu5000 will become famous soon enough
^^thats what i was askin'---i wanna know if any of ya'll know a good way to make the boot stay up
Old 02-06-2006
There is [email protected] in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
yes, you need to go to Honda and buy the piece that screws into the **** that clips to the boot. Not very much at all. **** looks like the one from Skunk2. But yea, just go to Honda and tell them what you need.
Old 02-06-2006
For the love of House Music... Defected.com

05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough
Make sure the thread pitch is 12x1.5 and it'll fit...
Old 02-06-2006

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
^ i forgot that too, make sure the damn thing is the right size before you order it lol
Old 02-07-2006
Registered!!

does anyone know the thread pitch of a 88-91 HONDA PRELUDE ---thanks!!
Old 02-07-2006
I brake for hairy Hawaiian midgets

manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute
maybe i'm a dumbass, but i don't think that's the skunk2. it's the S2K shift ****.
Old 02-07-2006
diamonds she will pretty much have to

ex2k3 is a jewel in the roughex2k3 is a jewel in the roughex2k3 is a jewel in the rough
Can't be S2K ****, they are 6spd. It's a knock-off ****.
Old 02-07-2006

Originally Posted by manahoonie
maybe i'm a dumbass, but i don't think that's the skunk2. it's the S2K shift ****.
Its neither man, lol its just a shift ****, go look at the skunk2 **** man, the skunk2 is almost identical. S2K is a 6 speed.
Old 02-07-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Zipties to keep the boot up
Old 02-07-2006

^ zipties to keep everything up, Lip Kit, stereo, shift ****, hell you can be the ziptie car! No but really just go to Honda and get the clip, thats all you need.
Old 02-07-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
HAHA! Sadly I have zipties everywhere on my car (you can't see them). People are like why do you keep a bag of zipties in your car, and I just look at them and say "Battle damage!" But in all seriousness they have saved me more than a couple of times.
Old 02-07-2006
Registered!!

mateusz is an unknown quantity at this point
get it its like $20 hah
Old 02-07-2006
Registered!!

so does anyone know what the thread pitch is for a prelude?
oh and its not a skunk2. its not an s2k--its just a replica of like a type r or something. either way it looks tight as hell and it'd go good w/ my interior---oh and its cheap.
thanks for all the help by the way guys
Old 02-07-2006
Registered!!

genexrocket has a spectacular aura aboutgenexrocket has a spectacular aura about
you could use tape too, wrap enough of it around the bar so the boot stays up when you put it back, that's what i did to mine, looks flawless , imo i think it looks better than using the adapter

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.