Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

smokE or blackout

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2006
rhein05 has been mutated to cIvIc_xyza

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nice
smokE or blackout

well im just tired of my blacked cased halo lights on my o4 civic so im just planning to put oem ones.. so yea.. blacked out or smoked???

if blacked out can sum1 teach how to do it coz i cant find the diy for that,... thanks...
Old 02-04-2006
up-up-down-down-left-right-left-right-b-a-b-a-start

R1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of light
Smoken them is illegal plus it visibly reduces light output. Black them out.
Old 02-04-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
i would never smoke out headlights.
as for blacking out the headlights, there are a ton of threads and I am pretty sure a DIY for it too. search the electrical sub-forum and the DIY one too.
anuyway i really like the car the way you have it. good luck if you change it. hope it still looks great.
Old 02-04-2006

cIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nice
ayt.. thnks guys
Old 02-04-2006
Registered!!

blackdragon will become famous soon enoughblackdragon will become famous soon enough
get a retro fit for ur halos, not hard just find a decent projector that'll fit in there, or DIY black out ur OEMs and get H.I.D.s
Old 02-04-2006
Euro-Spec

tripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nice
the car looks really good the way it is right now, but if you really want to change it, blacked out is teh way to go
Old 02-05-2006
Registered!!

emdude4 is an unknown quantity at this point
those headlights look sweet imo but if u change them, r u willing to sell them to me?
Old 02-05-2006
Registered!!

fieryhill is an unknown quantity at this point
Stick with those ones IMO. but do blackout not smoked.
Old 02-05-2006

Originally Posted by emdude4
those headlights look sweet imo but if u change them, r u willing to sell them to me?
I dont think ur gonna want it coz the thing dat holds it to the body has a crack on it.. sorrry
Old 02-05-2006
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
Originally Posted by rhein05
well im just tired of my blacked cased halo lights on my o4 civic so im just planning to put oem ones.. so yea.. blacked out or smoked???

if blacked out can sum1 teach how to do it coz i cant find the diy for that,... thanks...
let me get ur lights...... ill give you my stocks and cash.......
Old 02-05-2006

i still have my stock.. and like wat i said,.. it has a crack.. coz i got into an accident
Old 02-05-2006
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
i still have my stock.. and like wat i said,.. it has a crack.. coz i got into an accident
ahhhhh damnit i got happy for a second.....
Old 02-05-2006

where are u from anyway?
Old 02-05-2006
Banned

im from jersey..... but if you can hook me up, i will APPRECIATE IT ALOT
Old 02-05-2006

diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
you can always get his for a price and use your OEM clear piece and use RTV silicon to seal it! that would work for both of you. one gets to sell broken part for a few $$ and other gets a good deal AND a project
Old 02-05-2006
Banned

Originally Posted by diskreet
you can always get his for a price and use your OEM clear piece and use RTV silicon to seal it! that would work for both of you. one gets to sell broken part for a few $$ and other gets a good deal AND a project
not a bad idea..... but wat u mean by OEM clear peice.... like the glass part of the headlight... i know im a lil slow cause i just won madddd $$$$$ from the super bowl haha
Old 02-05-2006

you take the whole unit he has and remove the clear plastic cover. then you open your OEM unit and use it's clear plastic cover since he said one of them (or 2) were cracked! good idea huh?
So if you are good in math like me...

(his aftermarket projector headlight housings) - (his cracked clear covers) + (your OEM clear covers) + (RTV silicon to seal them) = (fixed aftermarket headlight housings)

Last edited by diskreet; 02-05-2006 at 10:39 PM.
Old 02-05-2006
Banned

ohhh yeaa now i got it now.....thankss
Old 02-05-2006

sure. congrats. you can use that money to get the headlighs, and hell prolly sell them cheap since they need to be fixed.
Old 02-06-2006
For the love of House Music... Defected.com

05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough
^Good idea diskreet.
Def blackout your stock headlights.
Old 02-06-2006

Originally Posted by 05_ CivicJDM
^Good idea diskreet.
I try
Old 02-06-2006
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
youre a GENIOUS diskreet! do what he said.
Old 02-06-2006

dats a good idea.. but sorry guys.. i thought i said where the crack was.. heres a pic. but if you still want it no problem.. but im not taking it of yet.. coz im doin all the job when it gets warmer outside..
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC02261.JPG
Views:	66
Size:	86.0 KB
ID:	64248  
Old 02-06-2006
Banned

dats a good idea.. but sorry guys.. i thought i said where the crack was.. heres a pic. but if you still want it no problem.. but im not taking it of yet.. coz im doin all the job when it gets warmer outside..
idont see a crack i just see **** in the headlight....... like i said ill give you my lights and $$$$ soo wont feel like u doin all the work
Old 02-06-2006
Banned

LET ME KNOW IN THE SUMMER!!!!!!!!! YOU BETTER PUT ME FIRST ON THE LIST ahahah
Old 02-06-2006

Originally Posted by djrabbi
LET ME KNOW IN THE SUMMER!!!!!!!!! YOU BETTER PUT ME FIRST ON THE LIST ahahah
dont worry ul be first,,

Old 02-06-2006
Banned

ohhhhhhhh thats not baddddd at alllll ill pay for that if u give me them haah
Old 02-06-2006

ayt.. summer dude.. ul have it.
Old 02-06-2006
Banned

i hope i remember hahha......
Old 02-06-2006

dont worry.. i wont forget..