My 7thgen is going up 4 sale 2morrow :-( - Page 2 - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-16-2006   #31  
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
well, the 00 SI has that whole real vtec thing. it makes the same hp out of a 1.6 as the 02 with its 2 liter.
yes its look wise. its just so mofugly it hurts to look at them. personally i think its hondas only mistake. making that POS. were is nookiemonster for this? hahaha. yea i hate those SIs
MajinB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006   #32  
omgwtfbbq mod.

spoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to all
if youre gonna boost it and spend all that money...why not just get an '06 Si? That way...its new, so you know the history, its not ugly, and it hasnt been beat on. Sure there arent too many parts out for it YET, but give it time. Thatll give you enough time to break everything in.
spoonEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006   #33  
Registered!!

pon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajinB
well, the 00 SI has that whole real vtec thing. it makes the same hp out of a 1.6 as the 02 with its 2 liter.
yes its look wise. its just so mofugly it hurts to look at them. personally i think its hondas only mistake. making that POS. were is nookiemonster for this? hahaha. yea i hate those SIs
They grow on ya
And you should get a good price,as they been discontinued.Go to honda-tech and read the ep section.
pon55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006   #34  
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
I guess I'm the only one with you White0nGold, get the minivan and mod it, put the type-r body kit with nice 18's and a supercharger and post pics of it when done
boricua_civic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006   #35  
Registered!!

White0nGold has a spectacular aura aboutWhite0nGold has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricua_civic
I guess I'm the only one with you White0nGold, get the minivan and mod it, put the type-r body kit with nice 18's and a supercharger and post pics of it when done
Well, thank u! man, i bet when im all done with it, supercharging it or turbo and what not, u guys are gonna like it, but im looking for something around 11-12k $, which is why i woulnt get the 06 si, cuz my 7thgen is salvaged, so im only gonna get around like 6500-7k for it, which is would i would put for a downpayment on the si, and ur probly thinking why not put that down on a 06 si, well the reason is, i really dont want to be paying monthly for a car for over 2 year, so if i buy sumthing around 12k, it'll only take me about a year to pay it off, u know what i mean? so yea im actually in the process of taking off my headers, and putting my stock manifold back on, any1 want to buy the headers, OBX for LX, they did make a huge difference, till the CEL went on, so anyways, back to the subject, my civic should be in auto-trader, and what not, starting 2morrow,
White0nGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006   #36  
omgwtfbbq mod.

spoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to all
well good luck on the next project. I totally understand what you mean by not wanting a ton of payments. haha. And no matter what anyone says, with some nice mods, those minivans are SIIICK. And theyll beat most haters in their stock coupes and sedans. haha
Old 01-17-2006   #37  
Registered!!

White0nGold has a spectacular aura aboutWhite0nGold has a spectacular aura about
thanks, i totally rep u sick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoonEM
well good luck on the next project. I totally understand what you mean by not wanting a ton of payments. haha. And no matter what anyone says, with some nice mods, those minivans are SIIICK. And theyll beat most haters in their stock coupes and sedans. haha
White0nGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006   #38  
omgwtfbbq mod.