Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

lamin-x

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2006
Life is better with 5lug

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
lamin-x

Not sure where to post this but to get the exact lexus yellow fog color and still use your stock fog bulbs, just wrap each lense in lamin-x twice and you can buy the 2 4x8 sheets for 17 bucks. 1 sheet cut out properly, can wrap one lense twice. just a little fyi
Old 01-09-2006
my vtec brings all the girls to the yard

mrDFWmechanic will become famous soon enough
i just put one layer on each of my fogs and mine is just as bright
Old 01-09-2006
I brake for hairy Hawaiian midgets

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute
why would i want my car to look like a lexus? they don't even have lexus over in japan. Over there, it is called 'Toyota'.

and still, all the pics that i see of civics in asia, they still have clear fogs.

NO CROSS-BREEDING!
Old 01-09-2006
I brake for hairy Hawaiian midgets

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute
also, lamin-x is already well known if you hit the search button...

'lamin' in search in titles only: http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/se...earchid=771806
Old 01-09-2006
Registered!!

juzthewy will become famous soon enoughjuzthewy will become famous soon enough
um so wait do u guyz recommend yellow bulbs w/ yellow lens or juzt yellow lens w/ stock bulb?
Old 01-09-2006
Registered!!

8thcivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by HondaKorn
Not sure where to post this but to get the exact lexus yellow fog color and still use your stock fog bulbs, just wrap each lense in lamin-x twice and you can buy the 2 4x8 sheets for 17 bucks. 1 sheet cut out properly, can wrap one lense twice. just a little fyi
Where can I buy these 4x8in sheets of yellow LaminX for $17? Im also intrested in a blue tint LaminX headlight kit.
Old 01-09-2006
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
Originally Posted by 8thcivic
Where can I buy these 4x8in sheets of yellow LaminX for $17? Im also intrested in a blue tint LaminX headlight kit.
on the lami-x site...im talking about the exact yellow color not how bright they are....some people are picky about color matching. just an fyi, nothing more
Old 01-09-2006
Registered!!

8thcivic is an unknown quantity at this point
found it. thanks
I was hoping to by it cheap and distribute it.