Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

FL kidz end the yr strooong..(Pg 9 ALL PICS)..pst 124.

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2006
- hella tite y0 -

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
s0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nice
hotness...good job with the pics nick
now i gotta get off my lazy *** and work on the vid to post up (dont get to excited it'll suck since my batt. died)
Old 01-02-2006
Registered!!

Logan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to all
Someone should have let that orange civic with steely's borrow some OEMs or something, dam! Make the whole car look like ****
Old 01-02-2006
Fiji Club Member

HondaGuy12 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by DIZZLE
Someone should have let that orange civic with steely's borrow some OEMs or something, dam! Make the whole car look like ****
lol.. he bent 2 of his volks.. and we all know they isnt cheap to fix..
Old 01-02-2006
Registered!!

MisterFrankieJ will become famous soon enoughMisterFrankieJ will become famous soon enough
Nice pictures like always Nick.
Old 01-02-2006
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
damn everyones ride looks great and as always so do the pics!!!
Old 01-02-2006
Registered!!

elitecivicex01 will become famous soon enoughelitecivicex01 will become famous soon enough
Talking

yayy PIX! i would love to post mine, but they all suck and it surely was compounded by the many drinks i consumed and how cold it was outside. so i regret to inform y'all, i wont be posting any pictures from the meet.

*sigh*

but i do have to comment on the turbo'd Hector (SuperMex). damn y0, that beast is niiiiiice @ WOT on I4. loved every second of it. had a couple good races too until the turbo spooled...then i was done for. i was REALLY hoping you were gonna stick it to the stockie WRX that was screwing with us 1/2 the way home. owellz. got back up into the late 120's in the mph again. LOL!

then after we parted exits, i stuck it to a cocky bastard in a slooooow *** v6 Trans Am. that was fun. i swear it took no more that like 20 minutes to get from Lake Mary to Winter Park the way i was driving. heh, fun; yet im still thankful it was safe and police interference-free!

later all. great meet as always. cant wait to see ALLLL the pixs in all their fantastic glory. ill be out with Nick @ A.Y.C.E Wings tonite @ Gator's though. maybe he'll get some more pix hosted thereafter. dunno. we'll see.
Old 01-02-2006

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
Originally Posted by elitecivicex01
yayy PIX! i would love to post mine, but they all suck and it surely was compounded by the many drinks i consumed and how cold it was outside. so i regret to inform y'all, i wont be posting any pictures from the meet.

*sigh*

but i do have to comment on the turbo'd Hector (SuperMex). damn y0, that beast is niiiiiice @ WOT on I4. loved every second of it. had a couple good races too until the turbo spooled...then i was done for. i was REALLY hoping you were gonna stick it to the stockie WRX that was screwing with us 1/2 the way home. owellz. got back up into the late 120's in the mph again. LOL!

then after we parted exits, i stuck it to a cocky bastard in a slooooow *** v6 Trans Am. that was fun. i swear it took no more that like 20 minutes to get from Lake Mary to Winter Park the way i was driving. heh, fun; yet im still thankful it was safe and police interference-free!

later all. great meet as always. cant wait to see ALLLL the pixs in all their fantastic glory. ill be out with Nick @ A.Y.C.E Wings tonite @ Gator's though. maybe he'll get some more pix hosted thereafter. dunno. we'll see.
I was not even trying that hard.
Plus I'm carring 350 lbs more ICE and fiber glass
I got to 130 mp though for the frist time.
The WRX was done for from the beggining he saw me hiting 130+ and didn't even bothered any more.
glad to know you made it home Ok.
Let's do this again.
Old 01-02-2006
2001 Rallye Red EX

digitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by elitecivicex01
I would hope it took less than 20 min! I work in lake mary and I drive about 15 over the limit and I can make it from lake mary to the 408 ramp in about 15.

Can't believe there were no cops. You guys were lucky. I'm being careful... FHP got me last month going 35 over... not a fun ticket at all.
Old 01-02-2006

ncirom2003 will become famous soon enough
im liking the intercooler on your buddies car 02rida dont let him know but i think ill do the same to mine when i get it on. :P
Old 01-02-2006
Crayons taste like purple...

shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
hahaha the only stock sedan that showed up is one of those last pics....stupid *** me forgot to put my window up so my mirror tint would show....
Old 01-02-2006
Registered!!

blackdragon will become famous soon enoughblackdragon will become famous soon enough

Man 6:30 caught me in Palm Beach still so i said just fugde it
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	yup.JPG
Views:	236
Size:	17.0 KB
ID:	63371  
Old 01-02-2006
Registered!!

D5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of light
^^ looks nice man
Old 01-02-2006
soooon to be psshh

kimchi29 is an unknown quantity at this point
what camera are you using? pics look amazing
Old 01-03-2006
Registered!!

elitecivicex01 will become famous soon enoughelitecivicex01 will become famous soon enough
Talking

Originally Posted by digitaldemigod
I would hope it took less than 20 min! I work in lake mary and I drive about 15 over the limit and I can make it from lake mary to the 408 ramp in about 15.

Can't believe there were no cops. You guys were lucky. I'm being careful... FHP got me last month going 35 over... not a fun ticket at all.

LOL!!! nahh homie, when i say 20 minutes from Lake Mary to Winter Park...im talking from Lake Mary (I4 on-ramp @ 46A) to my DRIVEWAY 5 miles from UCF. thats the kinda pace im talking.

btw Hector, good point on the ICE in the trunk...i KNEW there was something i forgot to check out that evening. DAMNITT y0!...even still that ride home was very entertaining. i just absolutely LOOOOOVE that Type-S BOV! beautiful piece of machinery you've built there homie. well worth all the effort and many Summers etc...that it took. congrats to you sir!!!

my fastest EVER in the Civic thus far was when i getting pissed at this V-dub GTI 1.8T on the way to Gainesville. this 1 was riding my *** and changing lanes like a goddamn shadow, eventually i got annoyed, took it to 3rd and took off, he got alongside and pulled, but after 130mph i pulled on him...guess there was no top end or something. dunno. either way, after 135mph i shut down...forgot to take a gander at my tach. but i think i had more in the motor before it was to get into the danger zone. lol. i know no one wants to believe my factual story but ehhh wtf-ever cuz i know its true & thats good 'nuff for me.
Old 01-03-2006
Registered!!

goodtimes is on a distinguished road
in post 53 54 and 58 are the drops potoshoped b/c all the cars look dam low if you ask me. or is it that way
Old 01-03-2006
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
im the top one in 53 and its not chopped.....
Old 01-03-2006
Registered!!

what you ridin on if you dont mind me askin
Old 01-03-2006
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
dropzones with koni rears.....im looking for koni fronts now...
Old 01-03-2006
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by goodtimes
in post 53 54 and 58 are the drops potoshoped b/c all the cars look dam low if you ask me. or is it that way

yea, none of the cars are altered in any of the pics. photoshop was used but only to nhance the photo a lil thats all.
Old 01-03-2006
Registered!!

http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=238876

did you see this hes selling koni fronts 285shipped brand new (50mm)
Old 01-03-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by 02civic_rida
yea, none of the cars are altered in any of the pics. photoshop was used but only to nhance the photo a lil thats all.
cool then. All of you have sick *** rides
Old 01-03-2006
Life is better with 5lug

thanks for the link goodtimes....ima go pickup my check and c if I can afford them.....
Old 01-03-2006
Registered!!

BlackLX is an unknown quantity at this point
Anyone in the Miami/Gables area want to have a meet? Theres one on 104st and US1 at Fuddruckers every monday at 8pm. HONDA NIGHT!!! represent guys!!
Old 01-03-2006
Fiji Club Member

HondaGuy12 is on a distinguished road
02civic.. i say update ur first post with all the pics.. so i dont havta keep scrolling thru the thread.. lol..
Old 01-03-2006
Registered!!

juzthewy will become famous soon enoughjuzthewy will become famous soon enough
dam he always comes through with the illest pics. these dudes r holding FL down so hard
Old 01-03-2006
Registered!!

RussEXT is an unknown quantity at this point
doing a good job nick,but I know there is more to come.
Old 01-03-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Heh. *dies* My car looks gay lol
Old 01-03-2006
Crayons taste like purple...

shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
not as gay as me leaving my window down...that is, it may not be as gay unless Nick doesn't post it hehe...

speaking of which.........*wonders if any of the other ones came out fine*

Last edited by shroomster; 01-03-2006 at 09:35 PM.
Old 01-04-2006
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
lol sorry guys i know i promised u yesterday that i'd have em done, and i tried, didnt happen and then today i wasnt able to, had to finish up the apartment, but now im done with that place!!!!!!! and should have tons of time left, i'll try and post a few pics right before i go to work in the morning and the rest when i get back.

here is one i took a few days ago...

the rest comming tomorrow and as for all the pics, i'll repost them all on the post that i do all the rest of the pics.
Old 01-04-2006

ncirom2003 will become famous soon enough
hahahahhahahaha^

Quick Reply: FL kidz end the yr strooong..(Pg 9 ALL PICS)..pst 124.