Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

FL kidz end the yr strooong..(Pg 9 ALL PICS)..pst 124.

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
FL kidz end the yr strooong..(Pg 9 ALL PICS)..pst 124.

Well took a tooooooooooon of pics i know ur all amazed :-p

but! its new years eve and i have a **** load to do today and i need to find a server that will allow me to host my pics again with out resizing... so when i have all that, i'll post all the rest but heres a couple teasers i guess?? my first time every doing a "teaser" well here goes....

Went out and had an awesome turn out, met together at a Honda dealership (right next to it) then was able to take pics at the dealership. then out to get some grub and a few drinx.

real sizes and all other pics comming sooon?.... lol

had tons of fun with u FL peeps as alwayz.

ALL OTHER PICS ON PAGE 9 post 124

Last edited by 02civic_rida; 01-11-2006 at 03:32 PM.
Old 12-31-2005
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
Even though I'm not from FL, those are some nice shots, but that guy kneeling in back of the cars in the first pic ruined it. aww.
Old 12-31-2005
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by armieo
Even though I'm not from FL, those are some nice shots, but that guy kneeling in back of the cars in the first pic ruined it. aww.

lol, thats why its only a teaser, those were two of the worst shots that i have... always save the best for last :-D
Old 12-31-2005
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by 02civic_rida
lol, thats why its only a teaser, those were two of the worst shots that i have... always save the best for last :-D
Those two were the worst shots, damn I cant wait for the good ones then, and I thought those were good.
Old 12-31-2005
- hella tite y0 -

s0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nice
lol, thats why its only a teaser, those were two of the worst shots that i have... always save the best for last
ya those r the worst pics cuz u cant even see my car in the first pic...lol btw its on the far right behind the orange car. lol
Old 12-31-2005
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
look at my amber license plate bulbs.....im all kinds of JDM....ROFL
Old 12-31-2005
Registered!!

lol ur a ***** corn!!! lol
Old 12-31-2005
up-up-down-down-left-right-left-right-b-a-b-a-start

R1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of light
cool... post some pics asap
Old 12-31-2005
Registered!!

BlackLX is an unknown quantity at this point
damn where did you guys meet? im in the 305 area!!
Old 12-31-2005
Crayons taste like purple...

shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
haha....figures, just as i leave you get the idea to get a group shot....only one sedan was reppin in that pic....
Old 12-31-2005
2001 Rallye Red EX

digitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of light
Where is that?

The Honda building looks like Coggin honda in orlando on OBT. (Yeah, I know a lot of Honda dealerships look alike... but still...)
Old 12-31-2005
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
not obt....in sanford....i live like 5 min form the one on obt
Old 12-31-2005

shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
yeah sanford.....onyl thing I didn't like was the turn to get out of the dealrship when we went to eat....
Old 12-31-2005
2001 Rallye Red EX

digitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of light
Damn I was close =)

I work over in Lake Mary... pretty close to Sanford I think.

Coggin on OBT is a cool place. They have the nicest service techs. When I brought my 96 HX in there they were complimenting the hell out of me on how nice 9 year old car with 215k miles on it looked. It's the only dealer I will go to.
Old 12-31-2005
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for comming out and making the meet a sucess guys. Maybe Ill put together another meet for yall soon
Old 12-31-2005
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
for the love of god more pics!!!!
Old 12-31-2005
Registered!!

hotdogpilot is an unknown quantity at this point
man, that is sick. lovin the panoramic view.
Old 12-31-2005
Registered!!

vtec407 will become famous soon enoughvtec407 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by TheSmuggler
Thanks for comming out and making the meet a sucess guys. Maybe Ill put together another meet for yall soon
Yeah Brad. Good job setting up the meet.
Old 12-31-2005

lmao!!!!! I just realized, that is Hector in the pic hahahaha.....
Old 12-31-2005
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
More pics!!!
Old 12-31-2005
Reppin Stage 7

XTREME2K2CIVIC will become famous soon enoughXTREME2K2CIVIC will become famous soon enough
Daim wheres the EBP at????

<Waiting for the rest of the pics...
Old 12-31-2005
I brake for hairy Hawaiian midgets

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute
now that's a real meet. out here in norcal, yea, we know how to have a meet, but we all, and i mean ALL, drive either SSM or NHBP civics, with the ocasional red, green, or magnesium civic showing up (and it's usually just them by themselves too!)
Old 01-01-2006
For the love of House Music... Defected.com

05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough
In the name of all that is Holy...... more PICS!!!!! Sick turnout and even SICKER rides! Those JDM amber bulbs on your license plate are sweet Hondakorn. I want some of those now that i have my DC5R Sidemarkers on.
Old 01-01-2006
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by HondaKorn
look at my amber license plate bulbs.....im all kinds of JDM....ROFL
Is that illegal , looks hot!
Old 01-01-2006
Registered!!

hahaa, sorry guys, i havnt been home since i posted those first two pics, ive been at friends houses loooking at the thread, but i should be home later, and then i'lll have to find a free host that will host the correct size of the pics that i need..... hope everyone had an awesome new year!!!! i had toooons of fun and then now its 2006 guud luck to everyone in the new year!!!

post pics laterzzz sorry for the hold up.
Old 01-01-2006
This is not my batman glass!!

saugashan should not be trustedsaugashan should not be trustedsaugashan should not be trusted
^^ bro check ur pm
Old 01-01-2006
Registered!!

got ya sir u have pm back.
Old 01-01-2006
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
zzzz
Old 01-01-2006
Titanium Metallic. You got a problem with that?

Nodnero has a spectacular aura aboutNodnero has a spectacular aura about

We need some pix!
Old 01-01-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

kirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to behold
okay its about time for the rest

Quick Reply: FL kidz end the yr strooong..(Pg 9 ALL PICS)..pst 124.