Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Scion Xa

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2005
7thgens official a$$hole

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
Scion Xa

my buddy is gettign an Xa, he just wants a small car that gets good milage at an affordable price. He is getting it for $11k brand new with pretty much no options and 7 year warranty(paid cash). but it comes standard with power windows,locks,cd player, and 5-speed. He did this because he wants to make it kind of custom looking, and he wants me to help him out. It is going to be a dark gray color. He knows pretty much nothing about cars, but like nice looking ones. And he also like my hood. I think this will make for one super clean Xa. Only reason he wants exhaust and intake is becasue he wants the look. not really looking for power. but stock is 108hp in a 2300 pound car so its not to bad for a guy like him.

hood
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/03-04...QQcmdZViewItem

wing(but getting a CF one for $230)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-2...QQcmdZViewItem

kit
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SCION...QQcmdZViewItem

exhaust
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/GREDD...QQcmdZViewItem

intake
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/FX1-C...QQcmdZViewItem

rims
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/16-IN...QQcmdZViewItem

Last edited by ajhdragon; 12-26-2005 at 09:33 PM.
Old 12-26-2005
I log in from time to time
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
where's the drop? haha

i think that your friend will have a nice lookin xa when he finishes.
Old 12-26-2005
Registered!!

04civicdx is an unknown quantity at this point
i think it is going to look pertty good
Old 12-26-2005

vietstylez will become famous soon enough
that kits for xB
Old 12-26-2005
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
Not feeling the kit and is for an XB, the other parts look great, gotta love ebay
Old 12-26-2005
Registered!!

sil04ver is an unknown quantity at this point
Double Post Oops
Old 12-26-2005
Registered!!

sil04ver is an unknown quantity at this point
I think the Scions will last great, Toyota would never put out a crappy product these days. Looks pretty cool when theyre hooked up like that too.
Old 12-26-2005
I log in from time to time
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by boricua_civic
Not feeling the kit and is for an XB, the other parts look great, gotta love ebay
read the ebay description closer. this is the kind of thing that diskreet is good at lol.

Originally Posted by ebay ad
APPLICATION FOR // SCION XB / SCION XA (PLEASE SEE THE PICTURE BELOW, FOR XA)
Old 12-26-2005
I sure wish my car was newer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
white2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by ajhdragon
He knows pretty much nothing about cars, but like nice looking ones.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I can't believe he likes "nice looking [cars]" and is getting an xA. The mods are tasteful, but that's your doing - not his.
Old 12-27-2005
7thgens official a$$hole

ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
the kit wil lfit an xa or xb. and no drop becasue he dosen't want one, he delivers pizza so dosen't want a ruff ride. he wants a decent looking everyday driver that gets good gas milage that is also cheap. so the Xa is pretty much the perfect car for him.
Old 12-27-2005

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by infinite012
read the ebay description closer. this is the kind of thing that diskreet is good at lol.
I was sleepy
Old 12-27-2005
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
if he wanted something that looked good why'd he buy a box? tc is much better looking.
Old 12-27-2005
Registered!!

mndthegap1 has a spectacular aura aboutmndthegap1 has a spectacular aura about
i think it will look real good when its done.
good luck with it.... hope your friend like what you do to his ride..
but everything looks good IMO.
Old 12-27-2005
Fiji Club Member

HondaGuy12 is on a distinguished road
i think everything you have picked for his Xa is pretty nice.. i just wonder about that carbon fiber hood because there is no skeleton on the underside.. also the rims could be different.. i know every1 loves rotas..but i think a 17 or 18 wheel would look better..
Old 12-27-2005
Formerly efil on evol on

Cptn. Slow has a spectacular aura aboutCptn. Slow has a spectacular aura aboutCptn. Slow has a spectacular aura about
looks good. It is not the prettiest car but they are easy to mod and reliablilty is great.
Old 12-27-2005
7thgens official a$$hole

he got the Xa over a TC because it is $6k cheaper and 4 doors. And i tried to talk him into 17's but he wanted 16's he dosen't like ruff rides.
Old 12-27-2005

he does'nt want to drop it because of a rough ride?, tell him to go with teins, a lot smoother ride.
Old 12-27-2005
Registered!!

Hangnail is an unknown quantity at this point
Glad I saw this thread, I have an xA (was thinking about a civic, but changed my mind)

If your friend wants a comfortable ride, he shouldn't have gotten an xA in the first place. The ride sucks stock or with lowering springs. The stock xA ride height

looks ridiculously high, and you pretty much drop it just to make it look normal. The ride quality really doesnt change that much with lowering springs, they both

are rough. I've heard that Tein H-tech springs will make the ride a little smoother, but only drop less than an inch, which is barely noticable visually. Same with

the TRD springs. I got the Tein S-tech (lower 1.7in) and yes, the ride is a little rougher, but not a huge difference. I would recommend dropping it because the

stock ride height looks terrible, and even worse when you add bigger wheels. I would post pics but I dont have enough posts.

And I'm almost certain that Greddy exhaust is an axle-back. As far as I know nobody makes a full cat-back system for the xA. Pretty sure that was a typo.

For an intake I would get the Injen short ram. Its cheap, easy to install, and sounds great. I don't think cold-air intakes are worth getting for the xA because there are so many bends in the pipe, pain to install, and no significant difference in performance.

Hope this helps some

Last edited by Hangnail; 12-27-2005 at 09:50 PM.
Old 12-29-2005
For the love of House Music... Defected.com

05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough
Nice choice on wheels... but what color xA is he getting?
Old 12-29-2005
Registered!!

MYK1013 is an unknown quantity at this point
xA's look good when hooked up. Good luck and post pics when your done with it.
Old 12-29-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by 05_ CivicJDM
but what color xA is he getting?
He said dark grey. "Phantom Grey Pearl" is the technical name. Same color I have! Looks good and hides the dirt. Nice thing about xAs is that it doesnt take much money to get them to look good.
Old 12-30-2005
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
but it looks like a box..
Old 12-30-2005
Registered!!

You're thinking of the xB, the xA looks like a Matrix, just a little smaller and more curvy...I'd post pics but dont have enough posts!
Old 12-30-2005
ThE CoRRupToR

dru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nice
Just leave the econ box alone!! I cant see myself wasting $$ on a car like that. Keep it stock.....