Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

New Pics

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2005
skate or die

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all
New Pics

Here are some new pics of my civic. I recently had the body kit installed. The front and sides are R34 and the rear is buddyclub. The R34 rear is alright, I just liked this one better. Anyways, nothing special but here it is.

Last edited by Tragedy; 07-23-2008 at 11:52 AM.
Old 12-25-2005
Wish I had a Turbo 3)

04|5spdCivic can only hope to improve
i dont like the exhaust how its tilted but the kit looks nice.
Old 12-25-2005
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
looks good .
Old 12-25-2005
PWIT
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
the kit isnt my style but it dont look bad at all
Old 12-25-2005
Registered!!

02blackcivic is an unknown quantity at this point
where did u get that rear?
i need a new rear for my body kit, thanks bro
Old 12-25-2005
There is gl@ss in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Paint job doesn't look that great IMO, the car looks glossy and the paint job looks a little flat. Kit isn't my style either, but do your own thing man, do what ya like and not what we like.
Old 12-25-2005
Registered!!

Polo2k4 will become famous soon enough
Its pretty cool for a show setup! what kind of exaust is that? N1 or megan?
Old 12-26-2005
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by drew22mader
Paint job doesn't look that great IMO, the car looks glossy and the paint job looks a little flat. Kit isn't my style either, but do your own thing man, do what ya like and not what we like.
Agreed, every single word of it, you should paint the body kit again, cause it looks flat and doesnt match the silver very well, other than that, its nice.
Old 12-26-2005
xam
snooty patooty partier

xam has a spectacular aura aboutxam has a spectacular aura aboutxam has a spectacular aura about
body kits on civics are ugly.
Old 12-26-2005
Registered!!

MIVtec is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice Ride, Nice Avatar, keep it up!
Old 12-26-2005
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
looks great. i like the rear a lot.
Old 12-26-2005
Registered!!

D5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Tragedy
Here are some new pics of my civic. I recently had the body kit installed. The front and sides are R34 and the rear is buddyclub. The R34 rear is alright, I just liked this one better. Anyways, nothing special but here it is.
the kis is seriously off color and should be repainted. Put your stock bumpers back on and get a lip kit. It will be much cleaner imo.
Old 12-26-2005
Registered!!

klectic has a spectacular aura aboutklectic has a spectacular aura aboutklectic has a spectacular aura about
nice set up
..yes even wit the chrome projects (see boyz i aint hatin!)

i woulda gone bc sides too tho, dun like how r34 rises high on the rear panel.

anyways, good work!
Old 12-26-2005
skate or die

Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all
Thanks for the positive comments guys. The kit's paint has been on my mind for quit some time now. I sent a email to the body shop. During the day in perfect light it seems okay, but then it doesn't. I guess I am confused being my first kit.

Everyones opinion is alright, but I was hoping for more responses from people with kits, and not what people without kits think. The kit is what I like because it does not look stock, and I do not like most stock looking cars with lip kits etc.. they just dont look good. I could not see myself buying a kit for my car that is barely noticable. The exhaust is HKS and tilted. (personal prefrence). Maybe it is just the picture quality, but the kit is not glossy.

Last edited by Tragedy; 12-26-2005 at 08:23 AM.
Old 12-26-2005
Registered!!

glassJAwzr is an unknown quantity at this point
looks nice keep it up
Old 12-26-2005
Registered!!

Logan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to all
Thanks for the positive comments guys. The kit's paint has been on my mind for quit some time now. I sent a email to the body shop. During the day in perfect light it seems okay, but then it doesn't. I guess I am confused being my first kit.

Everyones opinion is alright, but I was hoping for more responses from people with kits, and not what people without kits think. The kit is what I like because it does not look stock, and I do not like most stock looking cars with lip kits etc.. they just dont look good. I could not see myself buying a kit for my car that is barely noticable. The exhaust is HKS and tilted. (personal prefrence). Maybe it is just the picture quality, but the kit is not glossy.

Dam such negative comments for a sweet civic

Your kits looks good. In your painters defence. If he used a flex additive in your paint (which he should have) its going to make the color look slightly darker. Plus it looks like you have a 01-02 so your paint has SLIGHTLY faded, which also doesnt help when color matching.
Old 12-26-2005
skate or die

^^ Thanks, you're knowledgeable. The pics quality are bad. I went outside in the light and compared more and more, and the paint matches perfectly, but the kit looks a different shade of color in the dark or in shade. This is not that big of a problem to me, but is interesting none the less. Thanks again guys.
Old 12-26-2005
Registered!!

klectic has a spectacular aura aboutklectic has a spectacular aura aboutklectic has a spectacular aura about

ok well.. i did have a kit too so.. decided to go cleaner. i thought that at first too, lip kits arent noticable so why bother? but dont want to always be getting attention. and it's good to be distinctive, not too noticable, but not stock, yet people will notice there's something different about that...

and yes, my bumper also didnt match that well, dunno if the body shop f*cked up, or if its because of the material of the kit ??

enjoy!

..best of both worlds baby!

Last edited by klectic; 12-26-2005 at 11:21 AM.
Old 12-26-2005
Fiji Club Member

HondaGuy12 is on a distinguished road
i think it looks good.. i was going to get that rear..but decided not to.. where did u get ur kit from and how much was it to install.. i think it looks good.. i just think you need bigger rims.. and lower profile tires.. and it would really look great..
Old 12-26-2005

fuledya is an unknown quantity at this point
but the kit looks a different shade of color in the dark or in shade.
If the kit is Uerethane it will look slightly off in different shades of light. I have the Kaminari lip kit SSM, and in the right shade of light, it seems darker. I wouldn't worry about it, sometimes the pictures can throw it off.
Old 12-29-2005
Registered!!

your highness is an unknown quantity at this point

Big respect for going for what you like and not for approval. I can say I agree with you on the "barely noticable" tip. When I do it, I like to do it big. And that applies to everything I do, including the car. You should understand, you're a Leo, right? I', 7/28 ;0) Don't get freaked out, I'm not stalking you and I don't have a ***** haha
Peace
Old 12-29-2005
skate or die

^^ thanks alot I appreciate it! +rep for you

The car is actually going back to the body shop for a repaint on the rear. A little too much primer was used, but that is okay. Maybe I will post a new pic of it after the re-work. I was told that some cars escpecially white pearls have a 50-50% chance of color changing, so it is no biggie.
Old 12-29-2005
Registered!!

genexrocket has a spectacular aura aboutgenexrocket has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by drew22mader
lol, but i think the whole purpose of adding a bodykit to your car is to impress others, not yourself... btw, not my style
Old 12-29-2005
skate or die

Originally Posted by genexrocket
lol, but i think the whole purpose of adding a bodykit to your car is to impress others, not yourself... btw, not my style
I disagree. IMO buying a body kit to impress other people is lame.
Old 12-30-2005
Registered!!

genexrocket has a spectacular aura aboutgenexrocket has a spectacular aura about
I disagree. IMO buying a body kit to impress other people is lame.
but what other purpose does a bodykit provide for other than looks? downforce?? ha, come on....
Old 12-31-2005
Registered!!

your highness is an unknown quantity at this point
o sweet . thanks for the +1 rep thingy bobber. Well, I used to want an r34 kit and then after that an s14, but then realized i would have to shave my mouldings and all of this other garbage and then realized my body lines would not even flow... and I decided I'd rather dump that money on my motor. I have since then opted for another route... NEWAYS, bodykits are fun, man. Who ****ing cares. Speaking of "downward force" ahhaha I thought only rear wheel drive cars needed them to keep the butt down...!??!?! OMG am I not making sense. i am trying really hard to sober up here