Tell Me What U Think About My Ride - Page 4 - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-10-2005   #91
Registered!!

frdeffscrbrd is an unknown quantity at this point
cool what did u use
frdeffscrbrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005   #92
7thgen Terminator Ninja

booba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to behold
pm me enough whoring in this thread
booba5185 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005   #93
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
Awesoming looking wheels.
SLO REX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005   #94
Registered!!

04civicdx is an unknown quantity at this point
rice
04civicdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005   #95
7thgen Terminator Ninja

booba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to behold
^^^^bitch
Old 11-10-2005   #96
Life Begins > 6800rpms
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
nice kit, but thats about it.
blouisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005   #97
Jap-Euro Fusion

Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
OK... as objectively as I possibly can do this, cuz I think we're dealing with a major case or rice here.
1. Lose the kit. The car looks like **** undropped with such a gawdy looking thing. The pothole excuse doesn't fly well, cuz you got that thing on there, and thats whats keeping you from lowering the car, not the potholes. You don't want to smash up that waste of fiberglass that could have gone into something that could have been much easier on the eyes. If you're worried about potholes and driveways, that thing never would have been put on in the first place.
2. They don't make Spoon hose kits, so you can lose the blue and yellow crap under the hood. Why you did that, the world may never know. I don't know how the red crap ties in. Legoland fits. Crayola might also like it.
3. The rims are so 1995 its not funny, time to modernize.
4. Blue brakes? Gimme a break. I'm guessing they started out darker, regardless, they never should have been that color in the first place.
5. The paint on the kit doesn't match the paint on the car.
6. Altezzas are yet another flashback to days gone by. Leave them there.

In short, lose the kit, put stock bumpers and a lip kit on, dump the ****, get some new rims that look like they should be on the car, forget the tail lights and make the brakes one of 2 colors, black or the original raw finish they came in. Other than that is off limits. No red crap, there's no sense drawing attention to little dinky brakes. Everytime I see some fool with red calipers and drums I just wanna laugh at him.
Boilermaker1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005   #98
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilermaker1
OK... as objectively as I possibly can do this, cuz I think we're dealing with a major case or rice here.
1. Lose the kit. The car looks like **** undropped with such a gawdy looking thing. The pothole excuse doesn't fly well, cuz you got that thing on there, and thats whats keeping you from lowering the car, not the potholes. You don't want to smash up that waste of fiberglass that could have gone into something that could have been much easier on the eyes. If you're worried about potholes and driveways, that thing never would have been put on in the first place.
2. They don't make Spoon hose kits, so you can lose the blue and yellow crap under the hood. Why you did that, the world may never know. I don't know how the red crap ties in. Legoland fits. Crayola might also like it.
3. The rims are so 1995 its not funny, time to modernize.
4. Blue brakes? Gimme a break. I'm guessing they started out darker, regardless, they never should have been that color in the first place.
5. The paint on the kit doesn't match the paint on the car.
6. Altezzas are yet another flashback to days gone by. Leave them there.

In short, lose the kit, put stock bumpers and a lip kit on, dump the ****, get some new rims that look like they should be on the car, forget the tail lights and make the brakes one of 2 colors, black or the original raw finish they came in. Other than that is off limits. No red crap, there's no sense drawing attention to little dinky brakes. Everytime I see some fool with red calipers and drums I just wanna laugh at him.

In other words you want to be his dad and you want him to follow your footsteps and be like you?

Dude..
Mutha Fn FBM 85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005   #99
The blackbeauty ES1.

jhonsok is an unknown quantity at this point
hmm....
multicoloured engine bay...it really does look like LEGO ! but hey guys..didnt you guys use to lovve this kinda stuff when you were young? I know i did..when i was young..i lovved all this stuff we call rice now..but its true..if your car was lower..that would make it, THAT much better..
jhonsok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005   #100
Registered!!

Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold
Tell you the truth i dont think anybodys car is ugly in this forum or at any of the other forums. We all have our own different taste on what we like on our cars. Some may think your car is ugly some may think its tight. But what really matters is what you like not what others think. So what ever you did to your ride enjoy it. All im saying is i give props to all the people that fixes up the 7thgencivic's! And forget all the S**t Talkers and haters.Dont byte of other peoples ideas cause thats what they would do to your car and not what you want.

Last edited by Christian Calim; 11-11-2005 at 03:28 AM.
Christian Calim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005   #101
For the love of House Music... Defected.com

05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough
OMG... Everyones crackin' me up with their opinions. Yeah we all have our own styles, but yours is "different". Look through the Members Rides to mix and match ideas. Good luck with the overhaul...
05_ CivicJDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005   #102
Registered!!

Pitman is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm not a fan of the body kits, but the wheels is cool.
Pitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005   #103
THE LONE STAR STATE

texascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian Calim
And forget all the S**t Talkers and haters..

Hate Hate Hate Hate...
texascivic2k1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005   #104
Jap-Euro Fusion

Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***** Fn FBM 85
In other words you want to be his dad and you want him to follow your footsteps and be like you?

Dude..
I'm pretty sure that you're not even close.
Boilermaker1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005   #105
Registered!!

sOMEdUDE is an unknown quantity at this point
this thread crack me up.
let's start a ugliest 10 cars list.
this car is def on the list.
sOMEdUDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005   #106
Registered!!

sweeteli99 will become famous soon enoughsweeteli99 will become famous soon enough
your avatar goes good with someone looking at your car for the first time.
sweeteli99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005   #107
Registered!!

sOMEdUDE is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by drew22mader
Dude, your car is sick, i love the Volks, the cf and blue go hand and hand. Nice job, keep it up!
wrong topic......
sOMEdUDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005   #108
7thgen Terminator Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweeteli99
your avatar goes good with someone looking at your car for the first time.
My god, seriously people, do u really think that he made this thread to get flamed on his car? I've got an idea, let's be f*cking constructive. If i wanted to see non-stop flaming I'd be back in High School.
Old 11-11-2005   #109
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
i like the play dough looking engine bay.
well i dont really like it at all actually

honestly just get that car lower a bit and get rid of that blue stuff under the hood and you car is great
diskreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005   #110
Registered!!

thw_goalie is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm not a fan of all the baby blue accents. Other than that, just drop it and everything will be ok.
thw_goalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005   #111
Registered!!

BlackLX is an unknown quantity at this point
oh no.
BlackLX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005   #112
Registered!!

ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough
That is the defination of Not-clean sorry man.
ciVictoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005   #113
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
jeebus. someone lock this. everyone is repeating whats been said.
MajinB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005   #114
Owned By Slo Rex

Day_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questioned
Quote:
Originally Posted by frdeffscrbrd
i live in texas too many pop holes.
goin for show.
daily driver.
I live in Texas too my car is dropped 2 inches and yeah there are a lot of pot holes but you just have to learn to avoid them... even at stock height you shouldn't be running over all of them
Day_Tripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2005   #115
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
looks like a baby's car with that blue...
boricua_civic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2005   #116
For the love of House Music... Defected.com

05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajinB
jeebus. someone lock this. everyone is repeating whats been said.
^jeebus?
05_ CivicJDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2005   #117
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05_ CivicJDM
^jeebus?
im jewish and christians get offended when "jesus" is said. and besides, its from the simpsons, when homer is on fire. he says "save me Jeebus!" its hilarious
MajinB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2005   #118

ncirom2003 will become famous soon enough
^^ ban him he said jesus.

god damn people saying jesus online like its nothing
ncirom2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2005   #119
Registered!!

ryangt is an unknown quantity at this point
all i can say is sometimes less = more
youll learn grasshopper
ryangt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005   #120
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
looks good except needs to be lowered and take off the H emblem on the trunk.
gearbox is offline   Reply With Quote