Wilma!!!!!! - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-30-2005   #1
Registered!!

blackdragon will become famous soon enoughblackdragon will become famous soon enough
Unhappy Wilma!!!!!!

Well as ya'll might now us Floridians just got pounded by Wilma like a week ago. And since last year my car had survived 4 other Hurricanes but Wilma did the finishing move man. The Vic is done, tree fell on top of the windshield /hood /roof /trunk , blewn all but one shock bent one rim and debris battered my once dentless (well almost) paint. FUDGE.

And its official they totalled it man when I had less than 1K left to pay it off.
This is seriously all i can type right now I wish I could just take it on I-95 just 1 more time.
Should've drove to Orlando with my homeboy but I didn't have a penny to my name. Plus gas was non-existent before the storm.
No pics. Hopefully when we get power and my homie dicides to haul his *** by to Palm Beach i can get my Digicam back.
Well it was great while it lasted

Last edited by blackdragon; 10-30-2005 at 07:03 PM.
blackdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005   #2
I brake for hairy Hawaiian midgets

manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute
ouch. well. not much you can do about it...

are you going to get another 7thgen?
manahoonie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005   #3
Registered!!

sodaks2k is an unknown quantity at this point
Dang! I bet you were looking forward to no more car payments. The good news is you're okay!
sodaks2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005   #4
Registered!!

MrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of light
ouchh u almost made me cry
MrXclusivE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005   #5
Crayons taste like purple...

shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
I wonder...has anyone started a 7th gen R.I.P thread?

A memorium to those who have lost or had to give up their babies?

WE NEED ONE (if there isn't one)

Post a pic with a D.O.B and a D.O.D, a name, a Cause Of Death, and a short comment and or a nice short story of your experience with your baby....
shroomster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005   #6
Registered!!

blackdragon will become famous soon enoughblackdragon will become famous soon enough
I took everything outta the Vic that could fit in my new Ridgeline yo still waiting for my Digicam to put pics up. The dealer said i can bring it back by Nov 15 and just wait for the 06 Si what u guys think.
06 Si or Ridgeline? I cant decide right now plus my Dad is in the Ridgeline while rollin in his 97 Camry
blackdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005   #7
PC Tech / Autocrosser

PrecisnTec will become famous soon enoughPrecisnTec will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackdragon
I took everything outta the Vic that could fit in my new Ridgeline yo still waiting for my Digicam to put pics up. The dealer said i can bring it back by Nov 15 and just wait for the 06 Si what u guys think.
06 Si or Ridgeline? I cant decide right now plus my Dad is in the Ridgeline while rollin in his 97 Camry

Depends on what you intend to do for the next 3 - 5 years. I'm kicking myself in the @$$ right now for not buying a truck instead of my coupe. I may end up getting a trailer/reciever hitch and a small utility trailer, but at this point in my life I do more stuff where I need a utility vehicle and not a compact gas saver.
PrecisnTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005   #8
Registered!!

Valdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to all
yeah man I'm sorry to hear about ur baby. kisser one last time and get u something real nice.
Valdeezy is offline   Reply With Quote