Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Member's Rides (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides)
-   -   Wilma!!!!!! (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides/233366-wilma.html)

blackdragon 10-30-2005 06:01 PM

Wilma!!!!!!

Well as ya'll might now us Floridians just got pounded by Wilma like a week ago. And since last year my car had survived 4 other Hurricanes but Wilma did the finishing move man. The Vic is done, tree fell on top of the windshield:hithead: /hood:hithead: /roof:hithead: /trunk:hithead: , blewn all but one shock bent one rim and debris battered my once dentless (well almost) paint. FUDGE:hithead:.

And its official they totalled it man when I had less than 1K left to pay it off.
This is seriously all i can type right now I wish I could just take it on I-95 just 1 more time.
Should've drove to Orlando with my homeboy but I didn't have a penny to my name. Plus gas was non-existent before the storm.
No pics. Hopefully when we get power and my homie dicides to haul his ass by to Palm Beach i can get my Digicam back.
Well it was great while it lasted

manahoonie 10-30-2005 06:29 PM

ouch. well. not much you can do about it...

are you going to get another 7thgen?

sodaks2k 10-30-2005 06:44 PM

Dang! I bet you were looking forward to no more car payments. The good news is you're okay!

MrXclusivE 10-30-2005 06:50 PM

ouchh u almost made me cry

shroomster 10-30-2005 07:35 PM

I wonder...has anyone started a 7th gen R.I.P thread?

A memorium to those who have lost or had to give up their babies?

WE NEED ONE (if there isn't one)

Post a pic with a D.O.B and a D.O.D, a name, a Cause Of Death, and a short comment and or a nice short story of your experience with your baby....

blackdragon 11-01-2005 12:07 PM

I took everything outta the Vic that could fit in my new Ridgeline yo still waiting for my Digicam to put pics up. The dealer said i can bring it back by Nov 15 and just wait for the 06 Si what u guys think.
06 Si or Ridgeline? I cant decide right now plus my Dad is in the Ridgeline while rollin in his 97 Camry :p

PrecisnTec 11-01-2005 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by blackdragon
I took everything outta the Vic that could fit in my new Ridgeline yo still waiting for my Digicam to put pics up. The dealer said i can bring it back by Nov 15 and just wait for the 06 Si what u guys think.
06 Si or Ridgeline? I cant decide right now plus my Dad is in the Ridgeline while rollin in his 97 Camry :p

Depends on what you intend to do for the next 3 - 5 years. I'm kicking myself in the @$$ right now for not buying a truck instead of my coupe. I may end up getting a trailer/reciever hitch and a small utility trailer, but at this point in my life I do more stuff where I need a utility vehicle and not a compact gas saver.

Valdeezy 11-01-2005 12:56 PM

yeah man I'm sorry to hear about ur baby. kisser one last time and get u something real nice. :(