Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Stupid Body Shop!

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
speedracersong is a jewel in the roughspeedracersong is a jewel in the roughspeedracersong is a jewel in the roughspeedracersong is a jewel in the rough
Stupid Body Shop!

I got my car fixed two months ago at this "reputable" body shop. I pick up my car and i realize theres no spare. So i come back the day after and i tell them to put my spare back in.
Fast foward to last night. I was out drinkign with my buddies and im driving home. Well i get a flat on the highway so i exit the highway and into a parking lot. I think to myself, no biggie, ill just use the spare...
long and behold! the stupid body shop give me a 5 lug spare!
so i call around and find a friend that will bring me a spare.

i already called the body shop today and complained. is there anything else i can do? this body shop has been seriously pissing me off.
it turns out two of my other buddies got work done there and they all had issues with this shop. why they didnt tell me? oh well.

DONT GO HERE IF YOU LIVE ANYWHERE NEAR SAN JOSE, CA

they treat you like you dont know anything about cars.
Poor customer service! if you have friends that live near san jose, spread the word!

http://www.normandin.fivestardealers.com/
Normandin Chrysler Jeep
900 Capitol Expressway Auto Mall
San Jose, CA, 95136
Old 10-25-2005
I brake for hairy Hawaiian midgets

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute
which body shop is this now??? the chrysler/jeep one? why take it there? i'd only take it to someplace that knew something about hondas. besides, you should complain in the waiting area if possible. seeing how they seriously stole your spare wheel. complain loud enough for others to hear. that's what my dad did when the honda dealership only hand-tightened his lug nuts on one of his wheels, and he almost lost the wheel on the highway! (btw, he's a retired Army Lt. Col.)
Old 10-25-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

speedracersong is a jewel in the roughspeedracersong is a jewel in the roughspeedracersong is a jewel in the roughspeedracersong is a jewel in the rough
well mechanics are all trained to work on any kind of car.
yeah, i would go in the waiting room and yell... but i have school and work and no time to do that.

im thinking about calling bbb and filing a complaint.
Old 10-25-2005
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
id go up there with a bat....kick *** and take names man thats unaceptable
Old 10-26-2005
Premium Member

redem2 has a spectacular aura aboutredem2 has a spectacular aura about
thats crazy...you should sue tem for pain and suffering...haha j/k
i got my work done at a toyota body shop in fresno, they're grrreat! they're dupont certified w/ lifetime warranty on the paint job and i got my car back in less than a week. These were major damages too, one was aroung $7k and the last one was almost $3k. My cars ben through hell, but still drives like new.