Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

something way better than your civics (xam's S14)

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2005
xam
snooty patooty partier

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
xam has a spectacular aura aboutxam has a spectacular aura aboutxam has a spectacular aura about
Talking something way better than your civics (xam's S14)

95 nissan 240sx SE (S14 Zenki)
Pearl white
5-speed
leather
power everything
sunroof
VLSD
ABS
ALL DISC BRAKES
se front lip
jdm se foglights.

and my mods so far are:
blue AEM short ram intake
Injen tuned MAF sensor
A'PEXi N1 Exhaust for turbo
Ground Control adjustable coilovers
Cusco adjustable camber kit
KYB shocks
Cusco blue control arms
Cusco lower tie bar
Cusco c-pillar bar
5Zigen FNO1RC rims (bronze): 17x7.5 F, 17x8.5 R
Falken Azenis ST-115 tires: 215/45/17 F, 235/45/17 R

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------PICS-----------------------
(sorry for the large size in pics. if i had something either than a pentium 2 laptop to use it would be better. but for now bare with it. quality photoshoot coming up as soon as my friend gets with the program here. lol)

Old 10-23-2005
Life Begins > 6800rpms
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
Nice, Planning on boosting that k24?
Old 10-23-2005
Registered!!

dre2600 is an unknown quantity at this point
KA24 Unless of course he's actually swapped a TSX block into that thing
Old 10-23-2005
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
^^^ lol smart ***

and "something way better than your civics" hopefully u mean faster, cuz imo i hate the way that car looks, several 7thgens on here look 10x better than that, now, as for performance, thats a diff story.
Old 10-23-2005
Registered!!

dre2600 is an unknown quantity at this point
Heh, just being a ****. Nice looking ride, leather looks not too shabby, turbo that thing or drop an SR20 in there double quick, you've already got the exhaust for it.

If you build it...they will come...
Old 10-23-2005
Registered!!

sweeteli99 will become famous soon enoughsweeteli99 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by 02civic_rida

and "something way better than your civics" hopefully u mean faster, cuz imo i hate the way that car looks, several 7thgens on here look 10x better than that, now, as for performance, thats a diff story.
yep. that car isn't all that.
Old 10-23-2005
I sure wish my car was newer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
white2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of light
Resize your damn pictures.
Old 10-23-2005
Since 2002 Baby!

chicohonda02 has a spectacular aura aboutchicohonda02 has a spectacular aura about
nice sam i can't see the pics, they are too small
Old 10-23-2005
Registered!!

D17CivicEX is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by sweeteli99
yep. that car isn't all that.
hehe ud think differently if u drove one.... i personally like them... my bro in law has a white one also.... they are fun little cars...
Old 10-23-2005
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
it aint better just faster lollll
Old 10-24-2005
For the love of House Music... Defected.com

05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough
Nice ride bro! Too much of a white/cleared look up front IMO... Mix in some orange or amber. Those 5Zigen's are sick!!! Just don't curb them drifting.
Old 10-24-2005
Registered!!

02nithwkcivcpe is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah, ive driven my friends, its a fun car, but doesnt look as good as the civic's.
Old 10-25-2005
spoolin by you

Spoolin should not be trustedSpoolin should not be trusted
that car looks like a POS
Old 10-25-2005
Registered!!

jfan is an unknown quantity at this point
It is okay, nothing to really brag about.
Old 10-25-2005
Registered!!

susuking is on a distinguished road
nice car, it would be nicer if i don't have to scroll side to side and up and down just to look at ur wheels
Old 10-25-2005
Registered!!

hotdogpilot is an unknown quantity at this point
gonna have to second that...

wouldnt agree on this being "way better" than our civics. not a 7th gen anyway.

ps. nice shoes btw
Old 10-25-2005
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
why all the hatin on xam's car? most of you obviously don't know what you're talkin about. they look better and perform better than 7thgens any day of the week. and the potential is ridiculous. i think its beautiful, a kouki front end/tails would be sweeter, but hella expensive
Old 10-25-2005
Registered!!

hotdogpilot is an unknown quantity at this point
i wouldn't call it "hating"...more like, opinionated preference. i personally like the way the 7th gen civics look, and i like it more than this. no one said this was an ugly car.
Old 10-25-2005
xam
snooty patooty partier

xam has a spectacular aura aboutxam has a spectacular aura aboutxam has a spectacular aura about
talk about hating, i got like 3 neg. reps. u asshats need to expand your horizons. this car owns your crappy *** 7thgenz. i would know i used to have a 7.5 gen.
Old 10-25-2005
my vtec brings all the girls to the yard

mrDFWmechanic will become famous soon enough
please resize the pics next time
Old 10-25-2005
xam
snooty patooty partier

buy me a new comp then. this old school lap top sucks ***
Old 10-25-2005
Let's see if I know the ledge

tricky is on a distinguished road
nice ride and you even got the speedwell/drift unit kicks to go along...haha...
Old 10-25-2005
Registered!!

symmetry is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by xam
talk about hating, i got like 3 neg. reps. u asshats need to expand your horizons. this car owns your crappy *** 7thgenz. i would know i used to have a 7.5 gen.
dude, pull the **** out of your mouth and use your brain. You come on a Civic forum and tell us how much better your car is than a civic and expect us all to come drooling over in agreement? And you seem to think that a sucky computer is the reason the picture sizes are so big. There's software all over the place to adjust picture sizes. Yeah it's a nice car. Would I trade my civic for it? Never. OMFG my civic can't compete in drift events and get totalled against a tree or curb....OMFG I can't outrun your ka24.....yeah, that's enough reason to wish I had your car? nope Now go post your car on club240 or somethin and I bet they might agree it's a nice car. Or did they not and that's why you had to post here hoping someone would agree.
Old 10-25-2005
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
S15 is way better, IMO.

Old 10-25-2005
Registered!!

EM2typeflex is an unknown quantity at this point
faster than a stock civic yeah, a k20 swapped civic will smoke it. You're in Cali, have Hondaluver hand you your *** on a plate. Although, glad you stuck aroung the site, nice car.
Old 10-25-2005
Registered!!

Valdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to all
who cares about some POS. This is a HONDA CIVIC forum not a nissan 240sx forum. you have mods who cares U come here and want opinions u have them now what. This is why people on this forum talk about civics and not nissans. How you gonna come on our site and hate on our cars u got ***** dude thats for sure.
Old 10-25-2005
A big, hairy Kentucky boy

stinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to all
Personally, I love the cars....but not the earlier s14, give me at least a '97.

edit: Btw, It looks really nice!
Old 10-25-2005
Registered!!

kasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura about
nice ride bro... honestly its really nice. I love the work you've done it... nice mods. Plus i love the 240sx. And is that a 7 series in the same garage? Ok thats cool... But there's no need for arrogance. You have to keep in mind that there are enough cars on the boards here that will rape your 240sx and your 7.

Last edited by kasimmmmm; 10-25-2005 at 12:22 PM.
Old 10-25-2005
xam
snooty patooty partier

Originally Posted by symmetry
dude, pull the **** out of your mouth and use your brain. You come on a Civic forum and tell us how much better your car is than a civic and expect us all to come drooling over in agreement? And you seem to think that a sucky computer is the reason the picture sizes are so big. There's software all over the place to adjust picture sizes. Yeah it's a nice car. Would I trade my civic for it? Never. OMFG my civic can't compete in drift events and get totalled against a tree or curb....OMFG I can't outrun your ka24.....yeah, that's enough reason to wish I had your car? nope Now go post your car on club240 or somethin and I bet they might agree it's a nice car. Or did they not and that's why you had to post here hoping someone would agree.
Originally Posted by Valdeezy
who cares about some POS. This is a HONDA CIVIC forum not a nissan 240sx forum. you have mods who cares U come here and want opinions u have them now what. This is why people on this forum talk about civics and not nissans. How you gonna come on our site and hate on our cars u got ***** dude thats for sure.
u ignorant dumbasses, i didnt just come on this site to post pictures of my nissan. i been on these boards for over a year cause i had a 04 civic. maybe if u did a little research. valdeezy, i wouldnt be talking crap for a noob.
but i am gonna be the better man and just leave out of this. if u think its ugly i dont care, but dont tell me that i just came on 7thgen to post a nissan. i been on this site for a long time and most or all "popular" 7thgeners here know me. anyways....new pics will be up when caucasian.asian can get them on his comp. peace

ps. here is a pic of my 7thgen that i sold:
Old 10-25-2005
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by xam
u ignorant dumbasses, i didnt just come on this site to post pictures of my nissan. i been on these boards for over a year cause i had a 04 civic. maybe if u did a little research. valdeezy, i wouldnt be talking crap for a noob.
but i am gonna be the better man and just leave out of this. if u think its ugly i dont care, but dont tell me that i just came on 7thgen to post a nissan. i been on this site for a long time and most or all "popular" 7thgeners here know me. anyways....new pics will be up when caucasian.asian can get them on his comp. peace

ps. here is a pic of my 7thgen that i sold:
how much did you get for your car, and how much did you buy the s14 for?

Quick Reply: something way better than your civics (xam's S14)