Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

something way better than your civics (xam's S14)

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2005
The Woman Who Gave Birth to Rabbits. As seen on TV by QBoi.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kadenx is a jewel in the roughKadenx is a jewel in the roughKadenx is a jewel in the rough
i think theres some bird poop on your hood in the first pic but I love me some 240's
Old 10-25-2005
K-DUB

Touge Whore is an unknown quantity at this point
The ride is one in the crowd anymore, everybody and their mom thinks cause a car is RWD they are automatically bumped up in the driving world....I'd like to see you at the local canyon where I could hand you your *** with an EM2...
Old 10-25-2005
xam
snooty patooty partier

xam has a spectacular aura aboutxam has a spectacular aura aboutxam has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Touge *****
The ride is one in the crowd anymore, everybody and their mom thinks cause a car is RWD they are automatically bumped up in the driving world....I'd like to see you at the local canyon where I could hand you your *** with an EM2...
socal right? if so u heard of stunt road, i think u have. we should hit that up this winter when its not wet.
Old 10-25-2005
xam
snooty patooty partier

xam has a spectacular aura aboutxam has a spectacular aura aboutxam has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by mandangalo
how much did you get for your car, and how much did you buy the s14 for?
i put all my stock parts back on my car and sold the car stock for 9,750. and i sold all my parts off my 7thgen for decent prices.
i got the 240sx for 5,700.
Old 10-25-2005
K-DUB

Touge Whore is an unknown quantity at this point
For sure, anytime you want hit up the canyon. My buddies and I are frequents in most of the local canyons and are always looking for more guys, PM if you ever are down for a run...
Old 10-25-2005
jdmtytedoridori
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by xam
i put all my stock parts back on my car and sold the car stock for 9,750. and i sold all my parts off my 7thgen for decent prices.
i got the 240sx for 5,700.
not too bad. my friend bought his front end damaged s14 for 2100, thinking it was gonna be a good deal, but so far hes 4500ish into it as a whole, the front end is fixed, except the bumper (cracked to hell), and the hood (cf but in shitty condition), but not painted. 5700 isnt bad at all for all those mods on it.
Old 10-26-2005
Registered!!

symmetry is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by xam
u ignorant dumbasses, i didnt just come on this site to post pictures of my nissan. i been on these boards for over a year cause i had a 04 civic. maybe if u did a little research. valdeezy, i wouldnt be talking crap for a noob.
but i am gonna be the better man and just leave out of this. if u think its ugly i dont care, but dont tell me that i just came on 7thgen to post a nissan. i been on this site for a long time and most or all "popular" 7thgeners here know me. anyways....new pics will be up when caucasian.asian can get them on his comp. peace

ps. here is a pic of my 7thgen that i sold:
Dude, seriously. The 2004 civic was nice and I could care less what it looked like cause it's gone. The point was you came back on here telling us how bad your civics sucked to your 240 and then you got all upset that we weren't on the same page as you. There's a reason we weren't. Now had you come into this saying, here's what i replaced my civic with and I love it then I bet you wouldn't have looked so stupid and many people would then have agreed with you that it's a nice car. Maybe it's time to get your attitude in check. If you're the better man that's is just leaving this alone, then wtf did you start it for to begin with? And I never did say your car sucked, just trying to point out the obvious of how you suck.
Old 10-26-2005
Registered!!

05civicexse is an unknown quantity at this point
will you sell it the 240? i need a winter beater??
Old 10-26-2005
Registered!!

05civicexse is an unknown quantity at this point
no in all honesty. civic site. posting a nissan. come on dude? what did you expect. i mean, if i had nothing better to do id start a similar post on a 240 site just trying to **** peoploe off and be bashed. someone do that or give me a link to a 240 site. ill put my pics up and get trashed, point is. IT WOULD ONLY BE EXPECTED. especially with your"something way better than your civics" title. so learn... talk ****, get bashed, and cry like a bitch. and really. i do not like your car. whats nice to you isnt nice to me. i come on here to see civics or at least hondas. wtf does that POS do for me? ohh leather. drifting. thats makes it waay better.
Old 10-26-2005
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
It's a nice car xam... wish I had one... but they really arn't all that fast... it's just a torque monster, but I would agree it's a better "performance" car than the 7thgen. Make sure you switch from the MAF to a MAP if your going to boost it. Also, to the guy who said the S15 is better... they don't even make that here and it's a bitch and a half to get the S15 engine and tranny swapped in....

And the guy above me, please go to some other place and cry to someone else. Xam has been on here a long time and he has all the right to post pics of the new car he just bought.... morons.
Old 10-26-2005
Registered!!

Agent9 should not be trusted
I though you going to post a pic of like an AMG benz or at least a BMW, but an old nissan...LOL
Old 10-26-2005
Reppin Stage 7

XTREME2K2CIVIC will become famous soon enoughXTREME2K2CIVIC will become famous soon enough
Uhh nice ride.. But how 'bout resizing the pics..??
Old 10-26-2005
A big, hairy Kentucky boy

stinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to all
I have recently heard of two cases where people got '97 240s in great condition...one for $2000, the other for $4000(had minor fender damage). You should've looked around a bit more.
Old 10-26-2005
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
Hey XAM at least you got no payments!!!!!!!

And honestly you have the right to post whatever car you want cuz yes you have been here a while and honestly you are a kool dude who helped out aot with your civic..

Ill be posting my other car soon !!!!!!!!

just wait til you see it you will drop your lips lollllllllll
Old 10-26-2005
EK Hatch

Ser1N is an unknown quantity at this point
240s are ugly
Old 10-26-2005
A big, hairy Kentucky boy

stinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Ser1N
240s are ugly
No, You're ugly. 240s are sexy....not quite as sexy as their big brother Z's though.
Old 10-26-2005
EK Hatch

Ser1N is an unknown quantity at this point
ur mom is ugly , ..... dont take it personal now.
Old 10-26-2005
Registered!!

orion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really nice
well...

some people here don't really care about old cars, they prefer a new car that look good at today's standard.
Old 10-26-2005
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
closed.