Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Cars gone... Totalled tonight

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
that sucks but at least you're okay. i thought for sure mine would be totaled a while back but they fixed it. Can you take off any mods and sell?
Old 10-18-2005
Touch it... He won't bite, He'll just come at you pretty quick.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Blahman240 is on a distinguished road
Seems like the only mod they would let me have is the short shifter and the sway bar, but I don't feel like taking the sway bar off, so I'll get my short shifter and tail lights.
Old 10-18-2005
Crayons taste like purple...

shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
who are you letting take the car? as far as i know if you mod any part of a leased car (and they don't know it) if they amount to less then the total worth they can keep them...
scrap and run man...scrap and run....

I Feel for ya...I've been hit by a drunk driver...and a 2k5 Jaguar and I fought with my mom's Rav-4 and a lighpole...my car lost both times....but insurance helped out...
Old 10-18-2005
Registered!!

Valdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to all
There all right U need to go to the Doc man. I'tll prove later in court that you sustained injuries and u can get all that money back for the bill definetley go. And I hope u had insurance. But good luck sorry to hear about this.
Old 10-18-2005
Registered!!

SimonTek is an unknown quantity at this point
They had me working on the track, was told to duck out of the way when it came by. Ever work on something and forget the things going on around you?
Old 10-18-2005
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by SimonTek
They had me working on the track, was told to duck out of the way when it came by. Ever work on something and forget the things going on around you?
for a sec i didnt know wtf you were talking about, and i was thinkin of an autoX course. but then i remembered the rollercoaster thing.
Old 10-18-2005
Registered!!

ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough
That sucks man glad to see you made it out though. Even if you aren't feeling pain you should still go get it checked out for neck / back injury.
Old 10-19-2005
Premium Member

civic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute
oh damn, that sux man......at least you are ok

where did this happen at ???
Old 10-19-2005

Originally Posted by civic01vtec
oh damn, that sux man......at least you are ok

where did this happen at ???
river street, by mr. z's and by danko's gym. There is like absolutly no skid marks.

I need a place to host pics. I got some. civic01vtec if you wanna im me your email address I'll just send you them.
Old 10-19-2005
Registered!!

SimonTek is an unknown quantity at this point
email them to me, I will host them on simontek.net if you want.
Old 10-19-2005
spell check pwns you

tuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud of
sry to hear good luck with gettin a car
Old 10-19-2005
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Blahman240
river street, by mr. z's and by danko's gym. There is like absolutly no skid marks.

I need a place to host pics. I got some. civic01vtec if you wanna im me your email address I'll just send you them.
send them to my email and ill host and post. sorry i havent been able to talk lately but wow college is swamping me with work since every class is working ahead of schedule and not slowing down.
i just thank god you are ok
Old 10-19-2005
Registered!!

slicksivik will become famous soon enoughslicksivik will become famous soon enough
i believe if u take something off a car, you gotta replace it with teh stock part. like if u crash your car and you want to take your seats out, u have to put your stock seats in, or if u take ur rims, u gotta put your stocks back in. only things that are not bolted down can u take off. tail lights you'd have to replace with other tails if u want them. pretty sure on that, unless its a let u take all u want for free place.
Old 10-20-2005
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
but why does it matter if its going to the junkyard.
Old 10-20-2005
Registered!!

01hx5 is an unknown quantity at this point
The car has to stay as is for insurance purposes, Think about it, i reck my car and it has wheels lights sterio bolt ons ect....if i could just go tot he junkyard and take all of that pff the car would be worthless to the insurance company sittin on blocks with no sterio or exhaust or wheels. just my .02
Old 10-20-2005

I guess you guys are right... But if you want to help me out with hosting pics, please pm me your email address.