Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Gave my Civic away :(

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2005
I can resist everything except temptation.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ffokuf is a jewel in the roughffokuf is a jewel in the roughffokuf is a jewel in the rough
Gave my Civic away :(

So yeah, talk about I gave my dad my civic to sell...and he fell in love with it, and won't give it back. I miss my baby. I bought a beater for while I was living here (which I consider to be hood-ish. Crime rates are high, and I didn't want to drive anything nice that might get stolen or broken into. Not saying my beater wont get stolen, but if it does I really won't miss it.) So yeah, just venting because I'm moving into a townhouse that me and my best friend are going to start renting next month, in a REALLY nice area where I can trust alot more that my car won't get broken into (as much) or stolen, and I will have a hose and means to take care of it. Now I can't have it back. I asked for it back, he promptly said no.
Old 10-11-2005
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
ahh...get ur vic back from ur dad...haha
Old 10-11-2005
Administrator
Administrator

Received 1,146 Likes on 801 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute
you got jacked... straight up...
Old 10-11-2005
Registered!!

xxsleepyxx is an unknown quantity at this point
that's funny man =( ur dad won't give you, YOUR car back? o_O
Old 10-11-2005
I sure wish my car was newer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
white2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of light
If the title is in your name, you can legally make him give it back. It's your car.
Old 10-11-2005
I brake for hairy Hawaiian midgets

manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute
got an extra key? go borrow it late some night! lol.
Old 10-11-2005
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
that sucks man. my dad hates my car. hes to in love with his cts
Old 10-13-2005

ffokuf is a jewel in the roughffokuf is a jewel in the roughffokuf is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by xxsleepyxx
that's funny man =( ur dad won't give you, YOUR car back? o_O
I guess it's not that he won't, it's just that he really doesn't want to. He loves it, and since he is paying for college, and part of my rent to keep me from working as much right now I really could care less. Twould just be nice to have my baby back. Although it's good to know it's still in the family. Even though he got like 11 calls from people wanting to buy it. I am really suprised how well it held its value. I paid $14,800 for it (03 ex coupe) brand new off the lot and was offered $14,000 for it. Thats 2 years and 40K miles later, lol. Not a bad deal for $800 out of my pocket. But I guess it's all to bad since it's not getting sold now.
Old 10-13-2005
I sure wish my car was newer

white2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by ffokuf
I guess it's not that he won't, it's just that he really doesn't want to. He loves it, and since he is paying for college, and part of my rent to keep me from working as much right now I really could care less. Twould just be nice to have my baby back. Although it's good to know it's still in the family. Even though he got like 11 calls from people wanting to buy it. I am really suprised how well it held its value. I paid $14,800 for it (03 ex coupe) brand new off the lot and was offered $14,000 for it. Thats 2 years and 40K miles later, lol. Not a bad deal for $800 out of my pocket. But I guess it's all to bad since it's not getting sold now.
Dude... if I could get $800 less than what sticker was on mine, it'd be GONE!
Old 10-14-2005
Banned

p5hnganthrday has a little shameless behaviour in the past
sell the car
Old 10-14-2005
I spend way too much time on this website

LowSky is an unknown quantity at this point
$14K for an almost 3 year old civic.......why do you still have it?
Old 10-15-2005
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
If you still have another copy of your car's keys, then steal it...
Old 10-15-2005
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
if it is YOUR car, take that **** back.
Old 10-16-2005
Registered!!

ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough
It is funny my Dad is using my car alot now. It has been four days since I have seen my car until today. I got jacked also..
Old 10-17-2005

Originally Posted by ciVictoria
It is funny my Dad is using my car alot now. It has been four days since I have seen my car until today. I got jacked also..
Lol that's the way it goes. Funny twist on the story is that I was driving home to see my parents yesterday and on the way my ac compressor belt snapped in my subaru. So I left the car home with my parents to drop off at the mechanic who JUST replaced that ****er less than 2 months ago (as well as the timing belt and water pump) so that he can do it again right. But anyhow, yeah I have the vic back for now. And I told my mom to get him to give me that bitch back. So yeah as I drive it the 85 miles back home last night, I re-fell in love with her again. Exept for she needs her short shifter back.