looks what i got - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-05-2005   #1  
This is not my batman glass!!

saugashan should not be trustedsaugashan should not be trustedsaugashan should not be trusted
looks what i got

saugashan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005   #2  
Registered!!

Zeppelin8778 is an unknown quantity at this point
why?
Zeppelin8778 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005   #3  

saugashan should not be trustedsaugashan should not be trustedsaugashan should not be trusted
i clearedout my headlights, and dont want a ticket
Old 10-05-2005   #4  
I need TP for my bunghole

PunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud of
Let us know they compare to stock.
And how long they last.

Last edited by PunkingCivic; 10-05-2005 at 08:02 PM.
PunkingCivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005   #5  

will do, just ordered it couple of hours ago, and im in canada..hopefully gets here fast
Old 10-05-2005   #6  
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
hmm maybe you can cancel it? They're about 10x dimmer than stock and barely blink with the signal. Very dangerous.
gearbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005   #7  
I need TP for my bunghole

PunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud of
take pix if possible.
PunkingCivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005   #8  

how dim is dim, distance wise

cuz 9 leds lit up is pretty bright
Old 10-05-2005   #9  
I log in from time to time

dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
distance wise? in broad daylight you won't be able to see them. at night, maybe from 30 feet you could see them?
dirtySAMURAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005   #10  
I'm unusually bored.

tony_buttons is an unknown quantity at this point
I got the ones with 15 leds ( 9 straight 6 pointing out the sides) and they're still a dim compared to an incandescent bulb. Good thing I have blinky mirrors.
tony_buttons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005   #11  
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
not even that, and the headlights will wash them out, and you can't see them from the side. Now my led marker lights in the doors you can prolly see a mile away. Those things are insane but they're made to exceed dot specs..
gearbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005   #12  
I brake for hairy Hawaiian midgets

manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by gearbox
hmm maybe you can cancel it? They're about 10x dimmer than stock and barely blink with the signal. Very dangerous.
well, i don't know about the front, but the ones i have in my rear turn signals are fine. They DO light up, but they cause the hyper-blinker effefct. you WILL need a resistor, unless you like the hyper-blinker effect that you are going to get from them.

btw, the ones i got have 9 leds facing forward, and 6 facing around the sides, so they hit the refelctors

if you want more info/pics of my rear ones, send me an e-mail at [email protected], or PM me here, or on AIM at pezoWS...
manahoonie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005   #13  
Touch it... He won't bite, He'll just come at you pretty quick.

Blahman240 is on a distinguished road
THe shouldn't be dim is you sand down the top of the led's do they shine more full.
Blahman240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005   #14  
Superior Evolutionary Element Destined-factor

Xenin is an unknown quantity at this point
i got ambers 7443 made by Raybrig. i still got to put them on the car.
Xenin is offline   Reply With Quote