Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

my LED CONVERSION (56k warning)

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2005
im a psychopath...what are you looking at?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
claudeboi is an unknown quantity at this point
my LED CONVERSION (56k warning)

What do you guys think?

Old 09-19-2005
7thgen Terminator Ninja

booba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to behold
looks good but i would pic one or the other, blue or red, not both
Old 09-19-2005
Tighter than a third eye after 1 week in prison.

Caucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the rough
nice, but the red ac controls look whack. get an alpine deck and it would look as sweet as mine. lol
Old 09-19-2005

the reason i did the "blue and red HVAC" because it would match the "red and blue" dash....the picture doesn't do justice here
Old 09-19-2005
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,156 Likes on 806 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute
i want an 03 sedan cluster...
Old 09-19-2005

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
playa6tnine is an unknown quantity at this point
woah thatz awsome! what size LED bulb do u use? was it a long or difficult process?
Old 09-19-2005
Administrator
Administrator

Received 1,156 Likes on 806 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by playa6tnine
woah thatz awsome! what size LED bulb do u use? was it a long or difficult process?
its actually pretty easy... just takes a little bit of soldering experience..

http://www.ledautomotive.com/ sells 'kits' for our cars.. the kits consist of LEDs, resistors, and wire to solder onto the LEDs.
Old 09-19-2005
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
i don't like mix and match. Which is why I chose not to go with the blue ring cluster. I guess you could do blue or white dials with it but still too many colors. Keep it simple. Oh and what did you do with the cruise/mirror/moonroof?

Old 09-20-2005
Registered!!

xxsleepyxx is an unknown quantity at this point
damn that's f`ing nice
Old 09-20-2005
Premium Member

shmik1 has disabled reputation
u guys and ur autos.
Old 09-20-2005
Registered!!

juzthewy will become famous soon enoughjuzthewy will become famous soon enough
can somebody photoshop gearbox's latest pic and make the control lights white instead of red? plz thank u
Old 09-20-2005
Registered!!

EM2typeflex is an unknown quantity at this point
that's clean claude
Old 09-20-2005
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
Originally Posted by xRiCeBoYx
i want an 03 sedan cluster...
me 2
Old 09-20-2005
Registered!!

genexrocket has a spectacular aura aboutgenexrocket has a spectacular aura about
oo, looks a little too bright though
Old 09-20-2005
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by juzthewy
can somebody photoshop gearbox's latest pic and make the control lights white instead of red? plz thank u
Its not a chop, someone else's car with white leds. I'm not sure what happened with the deck cause I've never seen an alpine with white leds.

Old 09-20-2005
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by gearbox
Its not a chop, someone else's car with white leds. I'm not sure what happened with the deck cause I've never seen an alpine with white leds.

that head unit looks like that one i have. the unit has 535 different colors to chioce from. its pretty sweet.

not a fan of the 2 different colors. red looks way to bright. i would go with the blue. GearBox had blue and i thought that look real sweet. just me .02
Old 09-20-2005

i don't like mix and match. Which is why I chose not to go with the blue ring cluster. I guess you could do blue or white dials with it but still too many colors. Keep it simple. Oh and what did you do with the cruise/mirror/moonroof?

i have not had the time to do the rest but i will soon...
Old 09-20-2005

Originally Posted by playa6tnine
i got the leds from radioshack (expensive ), for the red i got 3 wide-angled 1500 mcd i believe, and for the blue, i got two 2600 mcd (mcd is the luminosity, how bright its going to be)
...it took me a few hours to do because i had to learn how to solder lol and had to get the right polarity.
Old 09-20-2005

Originally Posted by EM2typeflex
that's clean claude
thanks bro...
Old 09-20-2005
Premium Member

haha same as me radioshack and soldering lessons lol.

here is my old dash...

Old 09-20-2005

haha same as me radioshack and soldering lessons lol.

here is my old dash...

it looks good ...did your HU come wit the blue color or did you do the conv?
Old 09-20-2005
Owned By Slo Rex

Day_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questioned
haha ya'll are crazy... buttons are buttons to me I don't care what color they light up but props to the work
Old 09-20-2005
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold

that is ocelaris' car.
Old 09-20-2005
Premium Member

Wink

Originally Posted by Day_Tripper
haha ya'll are crazy... buttons are buttons to me I don't care what color they light up but props to the work
spoken like a true girlie haha
Old 09-20-2005
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Day_Tripper
clothes are clothes. i don't care what a girl wears, it's all coming off anyways...