Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

05 Sedan

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
brandenw is an unknown quantity at this point
05 Sedan

Ok i have a White 05 Civic LX Special Edition sedan and i have several questions....
first one is about tint.. anyone heard of Johnson's tint? is it any good?
i want to do my back 5 at 20% the place i called said they use Johnson's tint and it will cost 185.. what do you think?

Also i want to get a side skirt but im having trouble finding ones for sedans
i really like the side skirt on this car what is it?

And who was the idiot at honda who decided they would only make white civics with beige interior?
Old 09-12-2005
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
That kit is the xenon kit. And you're in luck too. That guy in the picture is actually selling that exact kit on here.
Old 09-12-2005
Registered!!

awesome, thanks by any chance do you have a link to the thread where he is selling it? if not i will search myself.

now if im not mistaken it will fit on my 05? even though the manufacturer says: "This Fits: 2001-2003 Honda Civic Sedan (4-Door)"

Last edited by brandenw; 09-12-2005 at 11:55 AM.
Old 09-12-2005
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
Oh I am not sure if it will fit. Probably not. my bad completely forgot you had an 05
Old 09-12-2005
Registered!!

Ok so what about the tint? Johnsons? any good? $185 for the back 5 at 20%? good idea or bad idea?

comes with life warranty
Old 09-12-2005
I log in from time to time
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by 2k2civ34
That kit is the xenon kit. And you're in luck too. That guy in the picture is actually selling that exact kit on here.
Wrong. That picture shows HP's car, not rijowysock's car. However, rijowysock is selling that kit in white. It is the Xenon kit and you can buy it anywhere.

Originally Posted by brandenw
awesome, thanks by any chance do you have a link to the thread where he is selling it? if not i will search myself.

now if im not mistaken it will fit on my 05? even though the manufacturer says: "This Fits: 2001-2003 Honda Civic Sedan (4-Door)"
The side skirts will fit, but the front bumper will not. The rear skirt can be added if you change your rear bumper to the 2001-03 rear bumper.
Old 09-12-2005
Registered!!

well i like the xenon side skirts but not the front or rear... do u think it will look ok if i just put on the side skirts?
Old 09-12-2005
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
just the side skirts with nothing else? that'll look ridiculous on so many levels...
Old 09-12-2005
Registered!!

thats what i figured, no im looking at some other stuff.. but i really like the xenon sides i just havent decided wat i want for front and rear.. i didnt care for the xenon front... but who knows.. it looked really good on HP's or maybe it was rijowysock car, but on others ive seen, it wasnt too impressive
Old 09-12-2005
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
you can get a nicer front for the 04+'s and use Xenon sides, and 04+ specific rear.

just get 04+ stuff all except the sides. grab xenon sides if they look that nice to you.

if you are looking for sides for a sedan that is not so busy, look at what I am getting (actuall the whole type-B kit)
http://www.streetstyler.com/01-03Civ...ipSpoilers.htm

those sides will fit just fine, and for SUPER cheap $150 shipped!
Old 09-12-2005
Registered!!

Zeppelin8778 is an unknown quantity at this point
yea the pics i see on all the websites selling the Xenon kit look like absolute garbage. i hated that kit so much until i came here and saw the real thing on peoples cars, i think it looks awesome, one of the best kits for their 01-03 vics out there.