Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Leaving the community... Dropped the Vic

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SpecialEdCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Leaving the community... Dropped the Vic

Hey everyone. I just got rid of the vic. I bought it new in June. i just couldn't deal with it anymore. I know many of you have quick cars with a lot of NA work or a turbo. the stock civic feels like i am driving a go cart and i didn't like it enough to drop any money into it. Before i get flames i knew what i was getting into when i bought it. I just thought i coudl deal with it and drop some money on it to make it better. In a short time i realized short of a turbo i woudl not be happy with it. I have a decent commute to work everyday and from what i hear the vic is not that good in snow. Just bought an Impreza, so i am going to join the AWD revolution. Soon i will post my <2 month old K&N typhoon and 2 amps, rockford 1000.2 and an mb quart 4 channel for sale. i still have to say one of my favorite cars of all time is the 2000 si. Best of luck everyone.
Old 09-12-2005
ASE Certified Master Tech (A1-A8)
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
skipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to all
enjoy your new car. AWD kicks ***.
Old 09-12-2005
I drive a jeep to compensate for my tiny pee pee

Blue_Honda_Civ will become famous soon enoughBlue_Honda_Civ will become famous soon enough
i wouldnt compare a civic to a go kart,nothing short of a lotus elisa is like a go cart
Old 09-12-2005
skate or die

Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all
^^^lol. Go carts are fun.
Old 09-12-2005
Registered!!

SpecialEdCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah living in New england AWD is going to be key. I guess you are right, comparing to a go cart is wrong. its a great soldi car with amazing gas milage. i wanted a torquier ride and i was a dumbass an dgot a sloshbox vic. That is prolly 80% reason why i hate it. Everyone here has been great, helpful and even at some times funny. best of luck with everything guys. I will be around.