Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

New Pics *updated post 64

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wonderz is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Unleaded
eh, this sohc sticker in his member gallery is different than the dohc ivtec seen on the car above. the car is sweet nonetheless, but a lot of people will just think you're a ricer if they don't know what's under the hood.
oops.
Old 09-11-2005
omgwtfbbq mod.

spoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Nodnero
Its Titanium Metallic, not Shoreline Mist. 02 got Titanium, 03+ got Shoreline.

Chase...i have never seen anyone so obsessed with the color of their car. Thats was good **** last night tho with the camera and the "shhhh". Nice try. lol.

Props on the motor swap by the way to aznboysrfr. (forgot youre real name). Best swap ever. Ill race you. My car is a sleeper too.....unfortunatley....i cant get it out of hibernation.
Old 09-11-2005
Currently boosted at 0 psi.

ThsUserNmIsDumb is on a distinguished road
You might wanna take off that valve cover and spray paint it black, considering what happened to me the other day.
Old 09-11-2005
Registered!!

exclusive_vtec will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by ThsUserNmIsDumb
You might wanna take off that valve cover and spray paint it black, considering what happened to me the other day.
what happened to you??
Old 09-11-2005
::+::My Girlfriend is hot, but I'm still GAY::+::

yourinmyw0rld has a spectacular aura aboutyourinmyw0rld has a spectacular aura about
Nice!! when you going to dyno it?
Old 09-11-2005
Tell me what you don't like about yourself....
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

CarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to all
Originally Posted by exclusive_vtec
what happened to you??
I think this happened to him.....
http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=227384
Old 09-11-2005
Registered!!

pbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant future
nice!

what did you have to do to get the hood closed w/ that AC pulley on the left? did you have to do some cutting on the hood? cause hawk was having issues w/ that and thats what he ended up doing.
Old 09-11-2005
Registered!!

goodtimes is on a distinguished road
nice man, i half to see it in person

BTW what shop did you get it done at?
Old 09-11-2005
DOHC i-VTEC TiMEX

aznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud of
john: I don't know when I'm gonna dyno it ... probably when this comes around ... dyno day oct 15th.

I'm not expecting much ... probably 185 whp. Like I said earlier, everything is bone stock from the dc5r except the intake mani gasket and a hot air intake. I'll probably throw on an Injen CAI and dyno that to see what the difference will be. (for all those people who still don't believe that CAI > SRI x 100000)

pbfoot: u mean the power steering pulley? ... I'm using the ep3 idler pulley.. it is much smaller than the rsx pulley. So, yeah ... I don't have power steering ... but I actually prefer it that way... you can feel the road much better and your turns aren't over-exaggerated.

goodtimes: drivetofast did the swap at his friend's shop AMS.
Old 09-12-2005
Registered!!

kornsined is a jewel in the roughkornsined is a jewel in the roughkornsined is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by aznboysrfr

DC5-R exhaust
Welcome to the DC5r exhaust club
Old 09-12-2005
Registered!!

EM2typeflex is an unknown quantity at this point
that piece is clean aznboysrfr. took a look at the thread the first time and had to come back to give some props
Old 09-12-2005
Registered!!

genexrocket has a spectacular aura aboutgenexrocket has a spectacular aura about
nice, but i dunoo if i would do it, 8k is a lotta money when you could be saving up towards a new car hint s2k hint
Old 09-12-2005
Registered!!

ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough
great car man. Nice sleeper!
Old 09-12-2005
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
i HAVE seen you around. i saw that coupe sportin the DOHC sticker and thaught "you wish" i think i was passing you going the opposite way on los alisos. it is really a sleeper looks completely stock besides the exhaust and to an untrained eye you wouldnt even notice that. looks good i cant wait to see it in person.
Old 09-13-2005
DOHC i-VTEC TiMEX

aznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by familycar
i HAVE seen you around. i saw that coupe sportin the DOHC sticker and thaught "you wish" i think i was passing you going the opposite way on los alisos. it is really a sleeper looks completely stock besides the exhaust and to an untrained eye you wouldnt even notice that. looks good i cant wait to see it in person.
oh yeah ... I saw you yesterday! ... I was thinkin ... "huh ... not too many modded 7g's around here..."

genxrocket: yeah, but what happens when the title of your car is not under your name ... and they will not let you sell it?
Old 09-13-2005
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
Originally Posted by aznboysrfr
oh yeah ... I saw you yesterday! ... I was thinkin ... "huh ... not too many modded 7g's around here..."

genxrocket: yeah, but what happens when the title of your car is not under your name ... and they will not let you sell it?
my car is hard to miss. i have a blue carbon fiber hood and gunmetal headlights. 1 piece of advice, dont ever buy ebay headlights. 1 of mine has a bad leak right now and its all fogged over. it happens everytime my wife washes the car. i know she squirts water right in there and i keep telling her to be careful. but oh well i just gotta get a new pair now.
Old 09-13-2005
Registered!!

AlpineCivic is just really niceAlpineCivic is just really niceAlpineCivic is just really niceAlpineCivic is just really niceAlpineCivic is just really nice
Looks nice.
Old 09-13-2005
Its a celebration bitches!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
HondaLuver will become famous soon enough
That's nice... Why not put a type r badge on it now

;p
Old 09-13-2005

The problem of havin a s2k is that either d or me can easily walk one they get 197 to the wheels stock...
Old 09-13-2005
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
wow...nice...i can see the cf on the hood...hehbut than again i've done paint jobs on cf hoods
Old 09-13-2005

i was looking at your pics again.. lol, i was like stupid ITR TB, no cruise control...
Old 09-13-2005
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
^^ haha yea i just noticed that too...damn i want a k series swap so bad
Old 09-13-2005
Registered!!

Ray012874 is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice ride, man. Looks really clean. One question? Was it worth the $8K?
Old 09-13-2005
DOHC i-VTEC TiMEX

yeah ... oh well .. I never really used cruise control...

is it worth $8k? ... I think $8k is pretty mild compared to what other people on this board have spent on their setups.

ragingspam: um ... how do you see the cf on the hood?? ... people can barely tell in person and this pic is very tiny! haha
Old 09-13-2005
I just burnt my tongue

i can see the shade difference on the hood...i've painted about 6-7 of them for other people and u start to see the opacity of the clear over the cf under the paint...heh i guess i just have an eye for it...yes it may sound like im full of **** but its just from personal experience...also the hood on the part closest to the windshield sits higher than oem
Old 09-13-2005
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
mmm very nice!!!
Old 09-13-2005
I just burnt my tongue

indeed its nice...i think 8k is worth it...if u buy a civic for lets say a used one at $8000 for a 02-03 ex and put another 8k into it so u can do a swap its like buying a brand new ex for 16k...so its not that bad...i might do that later but go with an 04 front end conversion
Old 09-13-2005

you can probly buy a eg for 1-2k then 8 k on a swap... 10k probably can do it for cheaper and run 12's all day long...
Old 09-13-2005
I just burnt my tongue

lol yea...but a 7thgen with a k20 swap is just so much more impressive...lol
Old 09-13-2005
DOHC i-VTEC TiMEX

^ and comfortable.

eg hatches are nearly 15 years old already!