Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

new pics of my car 56k noway large pics

Old 09-10-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
brent_01civic_e is an unknown quantity at this point
new pics of my car 56k noway large pics

I finally picked myself up one of those fancy camera, so itook some pics.
and this is my new headunit

And before someone gets on my case about lowering it.. i took some pics of the road in front of my place. lol

The sewer dept decided to separted al lthe storm water and sewer pipes...Which is a joke. The roads are ruined... And the cant patch where the dig and here comes my problem.

Last Tuesday i woke up for school and i parked my car out of harms way up a block so it wouldnt be in the way of the contruction workers. So I walk up to my car and fine bulldozers within 3 feet of my car and a huge hole right next to it. My car is covered in dirt and rocks.. Yes Rocks you couldnt even tell the color of my car it was that dirty.. I was so pissed so i ran to the car wash and rinsed it off. SO after my class i check out my car and find tons of chips in my pain and trunk ( my trunk lid was just replainted) from the *******s. SO im pissed and i go to my dads and he plays a recording for me on his answering machine saying that ( your car will be towed within 20 minutes if its isnt moveD) this was from the cops. SO we call the cops back and ask them how they could even try to move my car when it was parked legally. We told the cops the contruction company didnt post any signs about not parking there that day and the cops goes "yes thats true they had to come back to that road and make a repair" ( the cops admitted i did no wrong doing) So just because the contruction company cant post up" no parking signs" they ruined my paint on my drivers side in spots and among other spots. So we called up the company but they wouldnt talk to us...We called the mayors office and they wouldnt return our calls.. SO now im left screwed with chips in my paint

That pic of the road is one of the better roads...some of them are more like diirt roads now.
Old 09-10-2005
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
those roads arent that bad....
Old 09-10-2005
Tighter than a third eye after 1 week in prison.

Caucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the rough
why would that little dip in the road prevent you from lowering it? thats just as high as going on a driveway.
Old 09-10-2005
Registered!!

crazyasian will become famous soon enoughcrazyasian will become famous soon enough
HEY STOP COPYING ME! j/k i just say that cause i got the same ones, they are the Konig Holes correct? ya i just have it in the gunmetal or w.e name they gave it. sux wat happens to your car and that pics shows a pretty decent road but as you said there are other roads that are worse so eh