Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

insane mods.. > Completed

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nunzio42 is an unknown quantity at this point
not bad.....looks pretty good inside if u like white.....def need a short shifter (and if u wanna keep a stock looking **** then grab an rsx base ****.....looks much better imo!
Old 09-05-2005
Tighter than a third eye after 1 week in prison.

Caucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the rough
i want to say how ugly I think that is. but instead, i'll just say its not my style.

Originally Posted by kumanan
um somethin you can never afford?
and wtf is that about? tons of people can have there car look like that on this site. but there is one thing, WHO WOULD WANT TO MAKE THERE CAR LOOK LIKE THAT ON THIS WEBSITE? oh, besides you.

sorry for being so rude, but if someone doesn't like your car don't act like a baby. i'm sure some people don't like my car, but who cares?
Old 09-05-2005
Registered!!

MYK1013 is an unknown quantity at this point
paint, rims and interior are too much for my taste.
Old 09-05-2005
im stock now! T.T

Civic_RedLine will become famous soon enough
sorry, i dont like anything in that car, but if it makes u happy, i like the custom gauge pods.

more like insanity to me..

Last edited by Civic_RedLine; 09-05-2005 at 11:45 PM.
Old 09-06-2005

vietstylez will become famous soon enough
man you got talent as a painter.. but horrible taste, sorry
Old 09-06-2005
It's Nice To Be Important, But It's More Important To Be Nice.

Fiji_Blue_EM2 is just really niceFiji_Blue_EM2 is just really niceFiji_Blue_EM2 is just really niceFiji_Blue_EM2 is just really niceFiji_Blue_EM2 is just really nice
i like the exterior paint!
Old 09-06-2005
7thgens official a$$hole

ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
kool paint great for show, but theninterior im not feeling to much looks to ehh to me. so 10 for outside and 7 1/2 for inside cause i like a little flare. but thats me. good job nonetheless.
Old 09-06-2005
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

bamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of light
**** man were you really born on 1907?
Old 09-06-2005
Registered!!

CLeeNx04CiVic has a little shameless behaviour in the past
not my style but whatever floats your boat...change the wheels and get a drop!!!!...props on the work though
Old 09-06-2005
Registered!!

Berg_Tomaru is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice show car, bigger rims and lower suspension will make it look better but not my style though
Old 09-06-2005
Super JDM Member

matt_s is an unknown quantity at this point
i think if u made some more color in the interior, it would look alot better. a lil too much white for me.
Old 09-06-2005
Registered!!

ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough
I thought the car was going to turn out a complete waste to be honest BUT it does look good all you need now is better rims and a drop. The interior is cool also good work man.
Old 09-06-2005
Reppin Stage 7

XTREME2K2CIVIC will become famous soon enoughXTREME2K2CIVIC will become famous soon enough
Wow... Thats nasty.. Not feelin' it at all..
Old 09-06-2005
Yes, it's an Acura EL

TeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to all
That paint is crazy, I love it. Not a fan of chrome rims, that's all that I would change in the exterior. The inside work is sick, but how about some accent colouring? Perhaps some more of that crazy chameleon paint?

Did you paint over the climate control *****? Are they even functional anymore?
Old 09-06-2005
Crack kills... But then again... So do I...

notoriouspyro is a jewel in the roughnotoriouspyro is a jewel in the roughnotoriouspyro is a jewel in the roughnotoriouspyro is a jewel in the rough
Not bad. Not really my style either. did you do the fiberglassing yourself, or is this that preglassed dash that I've seen on ebay? No disrespect at all just kinda curious because of the location of the two frog eye guages. White is going to be a bitch to keep clean, hope that you took that into concideration when you chose this color and theme. I agree with a couple of other people, you may want to put in some accent color to differentiate the pieces and prevent it from looking like one big glob. Overall not a bad job. This business is all about standing out and being unique, you definatly have that going for you. Especially for a car that literally everyone and their grandmother has. Props to you.
Old 09-06-2005
Wish I had a Turbo 3)

04|5spdCivic can only hope to improve
wow man. lots of work and money spent. i would never mess up the interior like that though. the white looks cheesy. the guages are nice i guess but then you have the stock shifter and boot? the rims i think are ugly and it doesnt even look lowered. the front bumper with the neon thing? what were you thinking.theres guys on here that bodykits and rims and there cars look much better than this.
Old 09-06-2005
Registered!!

honda860 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
everyone has there own taste. I admire the work and the concept behind it and it looks str8. Just not my steez. Good work though
Old 09-06-2005
Ninja Crew

Premium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nice
lol...so what? you're ballin out of control with your "insane" interior mod on your honda civic?

whoever said you cant buy taste had it right...your car looks like ***** imo. chrome on a civic looks **** too imo. you spent all that money (which doesnt even look like that much to be honest) and you dont have any suspension mods.
Old 09-06-2005
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
ya the paint is nice but im sorry i dont really like the car much
Old 09-06-2005
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Premium Plus
lol...so what? you're ballin out of control with your "insane" interior mod on your honda civic?

whoever said you cant buy taste had it right...your car looks like ***** imo. chrome on a civic looks **** too imo. you spent all that money (which doesnt even look like that much to be honest) and you dont have any suspension mods.
LMAO +1 to you. Insane interior mods on a civic are a waste of money. It probably cost more then the car and if that was the case, hwy not swap k20?
Old 09-06-2005
Wanna see a donkey show?

cg95660 is an unknown quantity at this point
if you are going to post pics of your ride then you gotta be able to take the good and bad reviews. I am not feeling much of it but can respect the amount of time and work put in. I get **** from alot of poeple about the things i did to my car. I could care less. I hate stock cars and feel like I need to make it my own and screw any body that does not like it I did it for me. Any way do not get too discouraged I would like to see more of what you are going to do to finish it off. The comment of spending more than the cars is worth is my life story. But hey we all have to start some where!
Old 09-06-2005
Registered!!

ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough
WOW the flame is a bit hot in here..The only thing this guy needs to do is get better rims/lower it and touch up the interior with the same color paint he used for the outside so it can stand out more instead of it being all white then his car would look better IMO. Remember this is a "show" car so you have to cut the guy a break..

(I guess today is the day i'm not being mean ah well)
Old 09-06-2005
YOU WANT 5 DOLLA !?@!

Brucewayne is an unknown quantity at this point
props on all the $$$ u spent on ur car, i guess
Old 09-06-2005
Registered!!

BlackLX is an unknown quantity at this point
lol are you serious? even if i couldnt, i wouldnt even want it.
You probably arent the cleanest sock in the drawer are you?
Sharpest tool in the shed?

Old 09-06-2005
ThE CoRRupToR

dru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nice
Originally Posted by Caucasian.Asian
i want to say how ugly I think that is. but instead, i'll just say its not my style.

and wtf is that about? tons of people can have there car look like that on this site. but there is one thing, WHO WOULD WANT TO MAKE THERE CAR LOOK LIKE THAT ON THIS WEBSITE? oh, besides you.

sorry for being so rude, but if someone doesn't like your car don't act like a baby. i'm sure some people don't like my car, but who cares?
Exactly!! Your car looks like ****!!!!
Old 09-06-2005
Registered!!

Black03civic has a spectacular aura aboutBlack03civic has a spectacular aura aboutBlack03civic has a spectacular aura about
props to doing something diff
Old 09-06-2005
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
Well thats different I guess....... but then again still looks like the same rice I see on the roads everyday.....
Paint is aight but the wheels and the interior....

Last edited by Hayz; 09-06-2005 at 04:32 PM.
Old 09-06-2005
There is gl@ss in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
The outside paint and inside just don't go together....Alot of work prolly went into it but i'm just wondering why those colors? 19's would look sick with a drop, but that body kit I think just ruins it, to boxy. You tell people on here they don't have enough money to do it, but I know alot of people on here who could have done it alot cheaper than you paid. Sorry man.
Old 09-06-2005
Registered!!

kumanan is a jewel in the roughkumanan is a jewel in the roughkumanan is a jewel in the roughkumanan is a jewel in the rough
hmmmm yea i need 19s or 18s buh in the GTA toronto area. i cant pay wit credit card to get it shipped or nothing.. im only 17 btw. so i gues this car aint bad for a 17 yr old?
Old 09-06-2005
Tighter than a third eye after 1 week in prison.

Caucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the rough
17 years old? so that explains it...

Quick Reply: insane mods.. > Completed