Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Pic Request: SSM with black/CF lip!

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2005
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
Pic Request: SSM with black/CF lip!

Hey post any pics you people have of SSM coupes or sedans with a black or Carbon Fiber lip. I am testing out the idea and need to see it for real. thanks people! and i did search to find nothing too useful!
Old 09-03-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
heres mine when i had my cf lip on

Old 09-03-2005

diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
thanks all pics appreciated! cant rep you since i already did recently. Thanks though!
Old 09-11-2005
Registered!!

01TUNER is an unknown quantity at this point
I knew at one time where to find a cf lip for my 01 coupe but can not find one now. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance.
Old 09-11-2005
Registered!!

Zeppelin8778 is an unknown quantity at this point
02civic i am in love with your car. beautiful. nice work.
Old 09-11-2005

Originally Posted by 01TUNER
I knew at one time where to find a cf lip for my 01 coupe but can not find one now. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance.
http://www.streetstyler.com/CarbonFiberLipSpoilers.htm

not a bad price. unsure on quality.

as for me. on a whim i ordered the full type-B lip kit. I wanted it for well over a year now and I have the money now, even though winter is coming, so I got it. I want to get it painted some time during the winter and then once it stops snowing (im in PA) its going on!
oh and i also got JDM-style tails that day too, but without the amber turn signals; they are clear. so hopefully everything will be in soon and ill have new tails and can sell my oem ones for $$$.
Old 09-11-2005
Tell me what you don't like about yourself....

CarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to all
Here is a better price for CF Lips.....

Mugen made by ABS
http://revautousa.com/shop/index.php...oducts_id=1143

Type R
http://revautousa.com/shop/index.php...oducts_id=1142

Mugen mdae by Invidia
http://revautousa.com/shop/index.php...roducts_id=762
Old 09-11-2005
Banned

MiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to all
ROFL @ the 70lb shipping weight for a CF front lip
Old 09-12-2005
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
and i for one will tell everyone again.... if u do get the type r cf one.... the cf may come apart from the plastic, cuz its an overlay if water gets inbetween, ouch! and plus, it doesnt come to fit perfect, gonna have to do some trimmin
Old 09-12-2005

that really sucks. You would expect it to be all CF and not somem cheap overlay. still looks damn good either way.
Old 09-12-2005
Registered!!

yea its dope, thats why even with the damage i cant get rid of it, ahha,
Old 09-12-2005
Boosted 04

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
joshb_ is just really nicejoshb_ is just really nicejoshb_ is just really nicejoshb_ is just really nice
I just got my cf lip on ebay for 165 shipped...
those lips are alot.
Old 09-12-2005

cool post the pics when its on!
Old 09-12-2005
Registered!!

brent_01civic_e is an unknown quantity at this point
how hard and what tools do u need to install a cf lip?
Old 09-13-2005
Registered!!

I used a dremel for everything.... had to trim down the lip on the two inner corners, cuz the lip wouldnt bend around teh whole front bumper to be able to attach it to the bumper, after i did that, then i drilled some holes and attached it, even though it sounds fairly easy......... ITS A PAIN IN THE AZZ!
Old 09-13-2005

im sure it is. when I get my side skirts, front and rear lips, I am going to fit and mount them in place, with the screws and everything as if they were painted before I send them out in a month or two to get painted. that way when they come back and it gets nice out in spring I can throw them on in about 20 minutes.
Old 09-24-2005
Registered!!

revautousa is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by MiamiUgen7
ROFL @ the 70lb shipping weight for a CF front lip
So I usually have to explain this on every board. Basically The item is oversized in the box we send tehm in. By the shipping companies rules (as does every other shipping company) This item is Oversize 2 Border Line Over Size 3 package which will either have a Demensional SHIPPING weight of 70lbs or 90lbs depeding if we cut down the box perfectly. (Please note that demensional shipping weight is different from actual weight.) As much as you think $50 might be a rip off for shippig a lip, we are loosing money on shipping, after you consider the box, packing material, and time it takes to package these items.
Old 09-24-2005
Touch it... He won't bite, He'll just come at you pretty quick.

Blahman240 is on a distinguished road
do they make cf lips for the 04-05's?