Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

New front door marker lights installed w/pics!

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
here are some cars that come stock with em.

Old 09-04-2005
Born in the Island, Raised in the NYC.......Dominicano....Y Que??

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kDiAbLo_718 is a jewel in the roughkDiAbLo_718 is a jewel in the roughkDiAbLo_718 is a jewel in the roughkDiAbLo_718 is a jewel in the rough
So hook a brother up, can u get them for me and ill send u the mula? Let me kno.
Old 09-04-2005
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
sure thing. They're about $8 each so $16 + sh. How bout $20 shipped for a pair? They have the amber/orange ones too, or red.
Old 09-04-2005
Born in the Island, Raised in the NYC.......Dominicano....Y Que??

kDiAbLo_718 is a jewel in the roughkDiAbLo_718 is a jewel in the roughkDiAbLo_718 is a jewel in the roughkDiAbLo_718 is a jewel in the rough
Sounds like a plan. Let me kno when and how. Paypal good rite? Set it up.
Old 09-04-2005
Banned

MiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to all
the OEM ones look better. you should try to find some that sit more flush with the door and dont stixk out as much.
Old 09-04-2005
Registered!!

kickercivic1 is an unknown quantity at this point
you can flush mount any light, but you will have to cut into your door panel and then you think twice if it's really worth it.
Old 09-04-2005
Premium Member

i actually don't like the oem ones. they look too much like bicycle reflectors. And a flush mount might look better, but most I've seen are just too big for my taste.
Old 09-04-2005
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
i don't like them sticking out like that, it looks ugly imo. i would've like it if it was flat thru with the door.
Old 09-04-2005
Premium Member

night pics up

Old 09-04-2005
Tell me what you don't like about yourself....

CarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to all
I like them a lot. If I did them, they would be blue.
Old 09-04-2005
Premium Member

thanks. mine would've been blue but i have red interior now
Old 09-04-2005
My penis is just like all my posts, very very short

zachgeyer has a spectacular aura aboutzachgeyer has a spectacular aura about
ugg not my cup
Old 09-05-2005
You bought a used dog??

def01tones will become famous soon enough
looks like poopie to me. should have found a better light that could be integrated into the door so its flush with the panel.
Old 09-05-2005
Registered!!

brent_01civic_e is an unknown quantity at this point
that el tape is really cool but i wonder how u wire it up..like anywhere
Old 09-05-2005
Registered!!

brent_01civic_e is an unknown quantity at this point
it looks pretty expensive, but still neat
Old 09-05-2005
Premium Member

its for my trunk setup instead of neons. I had to wait an extra day cause they were out of stock, so they offered to hook up everything. All I have to do now is hook it to the trunk light for power. Its just +/- wires. I can't wait. If it looks good, I may get more for under the car. Its pricey tho so prolly not til next year. At least a couple hundred, but you don't have to worry about breaking. They showed a vid of a car peeling out on part of it and it was still working. I doubt rock chips or bumps would even make a dent. And its flat so basically you stick it right on the bottom of the plastic.
Old 09-05-2005
For the love of House Music... Defected.com

05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough
Lol. all u guys are funny w/your comments... Pretty original idea though.
Old 09-05-2005
Registered!!

scarypunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past
blue would be nice
Old 09-05-2005
Registered!!

Black03civic has a spectacular aura aboutBlack03civic has a spectacular aura aboutBlack03civic has a spectacular aura about
hmm, nice i would like to do the same thing.
Old 09-05-2005
up-up-down-down-left-right-left-right-b-a-b-a-start

R1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of light
Not bad... flush is more my style but I like your because they're frigg'n bright as hell!
Old 09-07-2005
Registered!!

mythz is an unknown quantity at this point
original + looks nice.. great work
Old 09-07-2005
Registered!!

scrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of light
I like the way they look at night. How hard was it wire them? I think I just might be doing this
Old 09-07-2005
Premium Member

the wiring sucked cause I couldn't run the wires through the dorr panel due to dynamat. So I ran it outside and tried to hide behind the rubber molding. Then I had to continue running it through the pillar and up the the domelight bulb. Thats the only way it will work. I tried tapping all 10 wires behind the pillar and none worked.
Old 09-07-2005
Registered!!

scrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of light
Interesting I found some on ebay that are flatter, but not sure about the light output http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SIDE-...spagenameZWD1V
Old 09-07-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by gearbox
And that H on the steering wheel is shining the sun in my eye all the time. Anything for that?
I have the same problem with mine. I know I seen someone on here with a red one before. I cant remember where I saw it, coz it was a while back.