Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

what you guys think of my civic

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dubz01si is an unknown quantity at this point
the creator of this post seems to know whats up! i aint flamin his idea's he just know's what i know
Old 08-30-2005
Ms. Moderator

SimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to all
Originally Posted by 05em2
naa i hate tinted windows
I refused to get tinted windows for so long. I had my car for 2 years before I even considered it. It totally changes the look of a white car. Go look at my member's rides. You can see some non-tinted and some tinted pictures of mine.

I say do it. And white rims are a must!
Old 08-30-2005
Registered!!

kornsined is a jewel in the roughkornsined is a jewel in the roughkornsined is a jewel in the rough
mmmmm white.....
Old 08-30-2005
"You leave me in the trenches taking Grenades, John"

Stachmo is an unknown quantity at this point
my car has 30% tints...nothing dramatic, but I think it makes the car look a lot more aggressive

I have more pics if you want
Old 08-31-2005
Registered!!

555 is an unknown quantity at this point
Tint on darker color cars are fine. It does not look good on white cars, especially when the tint is really dark.
Old 08-31-2005
Registered!!

Robb989 is an unknown quantity at this point
Tint those windows and you will be lookin good.
Old 08-31-2005
Registered!!

mxcivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Manthatguysfast
wow. ive never heard someone say they dont like tint - i cant stand being in a car without tinted windows...

clean car though! nice

i love tint .. actually i have tint in the truck too dark lol, and my lasts cars was tinted also, but i dont know why i dont want to tint my smurf (CIVIC) i guess it looks clean w/o tint
Old 08-31-2005
Registered!!

05em2 is an unknown quantity at this point
that inifity looks tight, but then again id think without the tint imo it would look nicer or maybe it's just me lol....
abou to get a lip today....but it's from the 01-03 civic....but were gonna try to make it fit my 05 civic...
it's a carbon fiber type r style lip!!! i hope it fits!!! ghetto!!hehe
Old 08-31-2005
Banned

LowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to all
Originally Posted by plux79
I was referring to his statement and I proved it using this car. So does this car look cheap?
you're a dumbass read the rest of my post before you make a comment like that moron.... DARK (read dark) tint....that is not dark that tint is about 20%. if you read the rest of my post i have 20 all the way around INCLUDING THE WINDSHIELD which is much darker than the infinity....5% is dark....seriously read and comprehend the rest of my post before trying to make me sound dumb..I like tint just not overdone
Old 08-31-2005
Permaisuri

plux79 is an unknown quantity at this point
dude, you need to chill out man. Also re-read my post, I said, thats your opinion and stated my opinion. You don't need to be calling names because of people disagree with your opinions. And IMO, 20% is dark tint.
Old 08-31-2005
Banned

LowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to all
05em2-sorry to ***** your thread here... plux79-another one of you guys, first off my opinion was the same as yours,my post (
Originally Posted by LowLife
looks good when you can still see shadows inside the car but no defined lines [imo] anything darker looks like black spray paint
) kinda like the infinity there??? your statement was fine untill you said that you "proved" me wrong (in different words) opinions on something like this can't be proved. yeah people get defensive when they're told they're wrong especially when they're stating the same opinion (read back i was the first to suggest tint). then you try to make me seem like an *** with the name calling comment...those names CAN be proven, not an opinion (although maybe i am a little out of line). just do me a favor, read the comments, let them settle in, and then try to prove my (and yours) opinion wrong. Back to the topic, 05em2-again sorry im done now
Old 08-31-2005
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
look at my cardomain page i have 80 i think it sets my car off
Old 08-31-2005
Registered!!

snoop801 is an unknown quantity at this point
Mine with no tint. I do have a CF trunk and my hood will be here soon.

Old 08-31-2005
Banned

^^nice ride man
Old 09-01-2005
Registered!!

05em2 is an unknown quantity at this point
ooohhhhhh that is freaking nice....i would get a simpler body kit but that is just me....now i wanna paint my wheel lips....anybody know how to do that? where do u buy paint, or where do u get it painted?
cf trunk is like 50/50 for me, im not shure if i like it, but it DOES accent the black for shure...hmmm....maybe a carbon fiber spoiler?...(but u have to choose a really nice onen or risk being deemed rice) hehe