West Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming

Who here came to the San Dimas Meet up?

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2001
Ultimate OG Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TopFuel will become famous soon enough
I just wanted to see which one were you guys at the meet, haha i was the only 2k1civic without DIY clears. Oh yeah thanks for coming guys! That row of 2k1civics was pretty slick hahah.
Old 09-01-2001
** yourinmyw0rld is my MASTER. so to bad guys!!!

Handsonme has a spectacular aura aboutHandsonme has a spectacular aura about
Damnit Topfuel, I printed out the directions and everything..[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG]
Old 09-02-2001
Registered!!

KaZeLL will become famous soon enough
I was there, it was off the hook but i was really looking forwrd to meeting the rest of you...only 6 civics showed..but there was alot of other honda's there. Hey top fuel I got the number of that Fine A$$ girl driving the purple prelude plus she took pics for me for my web sit, I'll be posting them up SOON!!! But the guys that I did meet were pretty cool..every one thought I was crazy for going by mysself, they all thought I would get jacked or some thing but boy did my face get burnt...we took lots of pics thanks to kev ( I forgot his screen name ) so much prop's to him
Old 09-02-2001
Registered!!

SILVERCASE is an unknown quantity at this point
This silvercase I was there . It was a cool meet. Cops sucked! TopFuel you need to clear those lights. And yes I got sunburn to. We might meet again next saturday.[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG] I will let you know the location and time.
Old 09-02-2001
Ultimate OG Member

TopFuel will become famous soon enough
hahaha yah tru that! i need to clear those bad boys. Post up those pics if you can guys!! nice meeting all of you. It was a nice labor day kick back. Kazell you lucky punk, hahah can i get that also? hhaha
Old 09-05-2001
Registered!!

deception420 is an unknown quantity at this point
hey dudes, i lost my skate board at the meet. anyone know the other people that were there and could help me get a hold of them some how via phone or email or forum. yo james this is kevin. you lucky **** you. i got some of the pics printed so ill have to meet up with you at starbucks or something to show them to you. and if you two don't work out, tell her i wanna take more pisc of her!!! she was HOT!
Old 09-05-2001
Registered!!

buzzkill is an unknown quantity at this point
i was thier and TopFuel You wheren't the only one with out DIY Clear lights...haha
whens the next meet, This saturday is y B-Day..

Quick Reply: Who here came to the San Dimas Meet up?