Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

New MP3 Player-Alpine CDA9847

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
New MP3 Player-Alpine CDA9847

Just installed this and it looks sweet! Only $200 picked up at best buy, plus $40 for a 4 year warranty woot! I've barely had a chance to play with it, just adjusting the bass and treble. It already sounds awesome. Lights are changed to amber/red illumination and match the other dash lights very well. Its an amazing deck for the price.

Old 08-11-2005
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
yep. i have that same deck in the civic. i will be removing it though and putting the stocker back in. then i'll get to put the cda9847 into the miata lol
Old 08-11-2005
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
nice haha. I was amazed at the sound quality compared to the pioneer. The tweeters running off deck power are 2x louder now even tho the alpine only was 18wrms compared to pioneer 22wrms.
Old 08-11-2005
ThE CoRRupToR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nice
Originally Posted by gearbox
nice haha. I was amazed at the sound quality compared to the pioneer. The tweeters running off deck power are 2x louder now even tho the alpine only was 18wrms compared to pioneer 22wrms.
I also noticed that immediatly when i got my Alpine deck compared to my kenwood. Glad you like it!!
Old 08-11-2005
Proud to be a civic owner

es2k2 is an unknown quantity at this point
they match very nice!
Old 08-12-2005
Premium Member

Thanks. Its the best match I could find without sacrificing quality (sony wasn't part of the decision, ha). The only thing I don't like is the lcd display doesn't look as good from the side. If you look straight at it then its great. But its still a pimp deck.
Old 08-12-2005
Registered!!

joelwastaken is an unknown quantity at this point
I remember you had tiesto in the dash in the pic of your last deck, now chicane.... damn sucker you listen to some damn good tunes!
Old 08-12-2005
I survived that B*tch Katrina !!!

boombazokajoe91 is an unknown quantity at this point
haha thats what i was thinking .... awesome deck also...