Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

My ride and its problems

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
brent_01civic_e is an unknown quantity at this point
My ride and its problems

Well im new here and to me,i have a major problem. I was in a car accident back in june and i took my car into the shop july 5th. too see pics of the damage please visit my car domain page since i dont kno how to post posts on here yet. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/686400/5 . As you can see the damage isnt that bad but here is my problem. the guy thats working on my car is in my mind ripping me off. he told me the car woud take a few weeks and i understood that cas he had other work. but 3 weeks has turned into 6 weeks... He told me face to face that i would my car in late july...and i never got it..then he told my dad i would have it this week and well... today we found out he didnt even start to paint it. Can i do anything about this??????????? We already paid him 4 weeks ago...so my dad says we cant make him like refund us any of the money. He is just taking way too long and i wish i would of went to a different shop, its ruining my summer. any feedback is welcomed.

p.s i think i uploaded a pic..
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	mypooorbabby.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	45.9 KB
ID:	58349  
Old 08-11-2005
Fiji Club Member

HondaGuy12 is on a distinguished road
dude first of all..dont pay anything before its done.. i refuse to pay some1 for anything they havent done.. that way if they do anything i dont like.. or think is fishy.. i can confront them about it and refuse to pay.. also.. ask for a refund and threaten him..
Old 08-11-2005
Registered!!

well the insurance company gave us the check, so we just signed it over for the most part. and my dad has worked with the shop in the past and the ydo good work but i just think im getting pushed around
Old 08-11-2005
Fiji Club Member

have ur dad go up there and bitch then.. they shouldnt be doing this if u know them.. sounds fishy..
Old 08-11-2005
I log in from time to time
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
threaten to report him to the BBB and/or sue.
Old 08-11-2005
Fiji Club Member

Originally Posted by infinite012
threaten to report him to the BBB and/or sue.

i was getting to that.. lol..
Old 08-11-2005
Registered!!

it just has me so mad.. cas right now im driving my dads wagon..which he only uses for like taking the dogs to get a haircut.. its 1988caprice full size and its not fun to drive..and gas milage yea right.. i havea 24 gal tank and i go no where and i still find myself filling it up weekly so far its over 120 bucks in gas!! i spent that much in like 2 months or so in my civic.. and like m ydad knows knows him.. he gave us the excuse he had 2 people quit and its a small shop but yet hes never working late and ive never walked in and saw m ycar being worked out.. i did see it being used a magazine rack..
Old 08-11-2005
I log in from time to time
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
cas = 'cause, right? i didn't understand that the first few times i read your posts.

anyways, seriously. if he has you so pissed off then report him to the BBB. that'll either get him to speed up the progress on your car or fuck your car up even more. that's when you sue.