Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

need a sponsor

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jaymoses is an unknown quantity at this point
need a sponsor

im looking for a sponsor so i can finish up my honda and enter it in car shows. any suggesstions
Old 08-08-2005
Autocross Junky
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Zzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond repute
Well, My 1st suggestion would be to post this question in the right forum...
Old 08-08-2005
Registered!!

flipmoderacer02 will become famous soon enoughflipmoderacer02 will become famous soon enough
another suggestion would be post pics of your ride and parts so that people know you are serious about getting a sponsor. you cant just have a stock car and want sponsors to give you free stuff
Old 08-08-2005
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by flipmoderacer02
another suggestion would be post pics of your ride and parts so that people know you are serious about getting a sponsor. you cant just have a stock car and want sponsors to give you free stuff
thats what I was gonna say
Old 08-08-2005
Life Begins > 6800rpms
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
i think mostly everyone would like sponsorship. what makes your ride so different?
Old 08-08-2005
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
Straight up JDM y0o0o0o0o0! You just became a member this month and are a n00b and you are looking for sponsors???

-2k2
Old 08-08-2005
Its a celebration bitches!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
HondaLuver will become famous soon enough
i want a sponsor... the only sponsor i have is my pocket... and right now... there isn't too much money in that account at the moment
Old 08-08-2005
Touch it... He won't bite, He'll just come at you pretty quick.

Blahman240 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by flipmoderacer02
sure you can... there's websites you can pay them 80 bucks to get sponsors for you. lol.
Old 08-08-2005
BIG
Registered!!

BIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of light
honestly, I've got all my sponsors through cold calling, sponsorship proposals, and time and effort.

its worth it if you can get them!
Old 08-08-2005
DU MA Con Cac

Em2onCPRs is an unknown quantity at this point
check out www.carsponsorships.com those guys will help you. even though you have to pay a minimum fee.
Old 08-08-2005
em2

sspem2 has a spectacular aura aboutsspem2 has a spectacular aura about
ur gonna have to try better than that n00b. it takes work and effort to put ur car in shows and make a name for yourself. dump about 15k-20k in ur car then u MIGHT get one sponsorship. no free lunches in america. no company will give u a sponsorship. U EARN the sponsorship.
Old 08-10-2005
Registered!!

truehonda has a spectacular aura abouttruehonda has a spectacular aura about
ill give you a cheesburger on McDonalds $.49 tax day to keep you not hungry at your show. Hahhaa, jp jp. Many companies will not offer sponsorships that are not local to them, I.E. us. Try looking locally.

Edward
Old 08-10-2005
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
yea look local.... but... this is just my 2 cents.... do it urself and see what u can do all on ur own. yes its nice to have others pay for your stuff, but then that car becomes 80% theirs and 20% urs.... good luck on ur find.
Old 08-10-2005
x-factor

prototype is on a distinguished road
getting a sponsorship is harder than it sounds. Ive ben send out my proposal for almost a year to about 40 companys......and ive still only picked up about 4 sponsors. You cant go into it with a stock car and say i want free ****. You gotta have a car thats already winning at shows. Example...my car is currentyl takinf best 2dr honda mild at shows 3rd place and 4th place.....not good enough for me.....so i called up JT Autostyle and spoke to the head of marketing and now i have a fresh new widebody and evo4 kit sitting in my room..cost about $100 why? partial shipping....i have also pickedup ignited performance and konig. gotta brand new set of 19: konig trouble for squat! takes time. they arent gonna give any old shmo a sponsor just because. and they dont wanna sponsor mild cars they want cars that will make it on covors of magazines and potential best of show vehicles