black on silver...........?... nu pics on pg 3 - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-07-2005   #1
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
black on silver...........?... nu pics on pg 3

well I finally was able to do some things to my car ive been waiting forever to get done....

I did the Leather inserts in the side panels on the doors so that they match my TYPE S seats.... and man does it look good.

as well as i finally got my roof black.... Some people may not like it but honest who cares its going with the plan.... soon the CF hood and trunk will be here soon, and it will look even better....

here are the only pics i was able to take so far... due to good Ol fuggin FL rain.

i know its kinda hard to tell from those pics, but i'll update prob by tomorrow or so.

also for those who havnt noticed already, i took off my TYPE R CF lip, it couldnt hang with FL humidity so it got all bubbly and nasty, so i got a plan for that as well...

here it was before

ps thanx to my homie chris for hookin up the roof for me.

Last edited by 02civic_rida; 08-08-2005 at 08:51 PM.
02civic_rida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2005   #2
I log in from time to time
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
what kind of camera do you use?

nice mod, btw.
dirtySAMURAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2005   #3
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
its a sony cybershot 3.2 mp that i bought like 3 or more years ago.
Old 08-07-2005   #4

dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
it takes damn good pictures.
Old 08-07-2005   #5
Registered!!

^^^ honestly anyone can take those pics, its all in the lighting and also, i'll be honest unlike many people that say oh yea, no photoshop at all... i use it to touch it up a lil.... if u have a chance to make the pic better why not take it?
Old 08-07-2005   #6

i know that. i'm just saying the pics come out very clear for 3.2mp. my canon s400 is supposedly a very good camera and is 4.0mp, but my pics were always grainy even in iso100.
Old 08-07-2005   #7
Banned

MiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to all
lookin good, but the paint on the roof looks like it has a bit of orange peel
MiamiUgen7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2005   #8
Registered!!

yea... its not paint and it does kinda in that pic, but u cant telll at all when ur in person....
Old 08-07-2005   #9
Since 2002 Baby!

chicohonda02 has a spectacular aura aboutchicohonda02 has a spectacular aura about
nice work I like our blakout headlights. Mine are donw w/out amber piece. thinkning for a while to put it back in.
chicohonda02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2005   #10
Registered!!

sil04ver is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice ride, and yes nice pics. You should see my Sony 6.1MP after a lil bit of photoshop.
sil04ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2005   #11
There is [email protected] in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
02civic rida, so what did you use to do the top?
drew22mader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2005   #12
::+::My Girlfriend is hot, but I'm still GAY::+::

yourinmyw0rld has a spectacular aura aboutyourinmyw0rld has a spectacular aura about
you're car gonna look sick when you get you're cf hood and truck
yourinmyw0rld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2005   #13
OMNES AD UNUM

jttegx has a spectacular aura aboutjttegx has a spectacular aura about
doesnt look smooth? is it paint or layered?
jttegx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2005   #14
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
yeah dude if its not paint, what did you use?
Al Gore FTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005   #15
Its a celebration bitches!

HondaLuver will become famous soon enough
the roof is weird... humm, other than that, i like everything... its all reallly nice...
HondaLuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005   #16
TURTLEonK

Nameless is a jewel in the roughNameless is a jewel in the roughNameless is a jewel in the roughNameless is a jewel in the rough
maybe he used vinyl?
Nameless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005   #17

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
I was going to say that, but i just don't know how he would do that, with the curve on top it would have to mess up somewhere. I like it though, if it didn't look ghetto in person i would consider doing this once i get my CF hood and trunk on.
Old 08-08-2005   #18
Let's see if I know the ledge

tricky is on a distinguished road
looking clean as always
tricky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005   #19

cubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of light
Once the CF hood is on, it'll look freaking awesome, and I don't know, but I think I like this lip's color better. It would match great w/ the CF hood and the black top. As otherwise, if you had the black lip, w/the CF w/ the CF trunk, hmmm, don't know...

Last edited by cubanmike26; 08-08-2005 at 09:21 AM.
cubanmike26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005   #20
Registered!!

thanx everyone for all the props, like i said, i knew some people wouldnt like it and thats fine. But the top is Vinyl, the thing with vinyl is that you are able to stretch it as well as heat shrink it. So it came out perfect... but like i said it wasnt me, its my friend chris that did it. he also does tint for windows. He said that it was almost exactly like tinting someones window.... im at work now, but when i get home I will be able to take some more pictures and post them up for you all....
Old 08-08-2005   #21
Registered!!

ArthurBrazil will become famous soon enoughArthurBrazil will become famous soon enough
Looks clean
I like it
ArthurBrazil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005   #22

So you say that you can't see the orangepeel in person? I like it alot, very original.
Old 08-08-2005   #23
Registered!!

02cvcEX will become famous soon enough02cvcEX will become famous soon enough
nice pictures and mods
02cvcEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005   #24
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
looks good but Damn you......i was thinking of doing something like that.....way too many ssm's in FL.......lol....maad props homie...
HondaKorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005   #25
DU MA Con Cac

Em2onCPRs is an unknown quantity at this point
thats clean y0. keep us updated.
Em2onCPRs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005   #26
Registered!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HondaKorn
looks good but Damn you......i was thinking of doing something like that.....way too many ssm's in FL.......lol....maad props homie...

lol sorry mang... u can still do it between me u and brad, well be some sick azz ssm's :-p
Old 08-08-2005   #27
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by 02civic_rida
lol sorry mang... u can still do it between me u and brad, well be some sick azz ssm's :-p
def post more pics NOW!!!.............lol
HondaKorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005   #28
Banned

MiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to all
is it one piece of vinyl or 2 pieces? there is a silver evo by me who has the same thing done on his car with the cf hood/trunk and vinyl on the roof. looks good, but you can defeniatly tell it is vinyl, especially by the line in the center of hiis roof where the 2 pieces meet.
MiamiUgen7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005   #29
PWIT

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
i love it. i wanna do pretty much the same thing. but from the bottom of the windows up. so like the frame around the door and the mirrors will also be black. then the cf hood/trunk.
CenZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005   #30
Registered!!

BeLowMe is an unknown quantity at this point
dude i also wanted to paint my roof black
but the problem is winter cause i put back my white hood on and it would look weird
nice car luv the roof keep it up
BeLowMe is offline   Reply With Quote