Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

*****JUST 8 HOURS!!!!UNTIL NOPI: 7thgen Meeting At Nopi Nationals*****

Old 09-20-2005
Tell me what you don't like about yourself....
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to all
Originally Posted by drew22mader
CarbonFly, you get your **** fixed yet?
I got my new bumper and grill. Waiting on the new CF Hood.
Old 09-20-2005
There is gl@ss in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Hell yea Carbon, i just talked to the claims department about replacing my wheel, they are writing me a check today and sending it to me for my new wheel!!! Hell yea, this was the easiest ever.

I went on sunday 2Blu, cause i wasn't able to go on Saturday.
Old 09-20-2005
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
good thing this isnt held here in socal cuz out of nowhere its raining like crazy
Old 09-20-2005
Registered!!

T-Mo is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by 2blu
nopi was fun. did u guys go on sunday.

Why didn't you tell me you all were gonna do a shoot??? I left the Varsity about 1am because my sunburned skin was KILLING me. Oh yeah, if you don't remember me, I was the chick with the Silver 4dr on LS Meshies.
Old 09-20-2005

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
I dont even remember seeing you. I'm sorry, we talked about it before we went down.
Old 09-20-2005
Formerly 2blu

Nick will become famous soon enoughNick will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by T-Mo
Why didn't you tell me you all were gonna do a shoot??? I left the Varsity about 1am because my sunburned skin was KILLING me. Oh yeah, if you don't remember me, I was the chick with the Silver 4dr on LS Meshies.
Yeah i remember u. Drew and Gixxer didnt get there till after u left. We didnt take pics till like 2. But it was alot of fun. Drew, and Gixxer got to see the more colorful side of atlanta . And they got to see just how strice atlanta police are about anything.
Old 09-20-2005
Hey, I know Drew22Mader, the man with the sickest whip

Gixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to all
Originally Posted by 2blu
Yeah i remember u. Drew and Gixxer didnt get there till after u left. We didnt take pics till like 2. But it was alot of fun. Drew, and Gixxer got to see the more colorful side of atlanta . And they got to see just how strice atlanta police are about anything.
You not kidding about the police. You guys are crazy. Tell Jo Jo and Paul hey.It was alot of fun guys, except for the road down Spring St. lol

Sorry You missed our little shoot T-Mo. Maybe next year, we can get a bigger meet together.

Last edited by Gixxer; 09-20-2005 at 11:18 PM.
Old 09-21-2005

T-Mo, yea you didn't miss Spring St. I swear i thought i broke everything under my car. Gixxer scraped the **** out of his undercarriage. Next time 2Blu were taking a different route. LOL Those guys coming up to us constantly was getting old, ah ole well i had alot of fun Nick, we'll have to meet up soon and go out or something next time.

Last edited by drew22mader; 09-21-2005 at 12:05 AM.
Old 09-22-2005
Registered!!

Theeyo is an unknown quantity at this point
heres pix my boy took at the "V"

Old 09-22-2005

Theeyo, how much you pick up those SI seats for? I'm looking to get some too. I think i'm gonna get the Red CF hood too.
Old 09-22-2005
Registered!!

Theeyo is an unknown quantity at this point
i got them for $400 dropped off from a local guy here who had it in his EG