2003 - 2004 HONDA CIVIC SPEEDOMETER CLUSTER on Ebay - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-06-2005   #1  
There is [email protected] in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
2003 - 2004 HONDA CIVIC SPEEDOMETER CLUSTER on Ebay

Just found this and was gonna let people know about it. Only has 16000 miles on it. Not sure if this is the right place for it.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2003-...QQcmdZViewItem
drew22mader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2005   #2  
Registered!!

zen_master is on a distinguished road
it's Auto btw.. =)
zen_master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2005   #3  
98% of people will die in their lifetime

EnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questioned
i bought mine for $50 with 10k
EnProceso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2005   #4  
I log in from time to time

dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
damn what a steal. i got mine for >$100
dirtySAMURAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2005   #5  
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
the rsx gauges still pwn these
Al Gore FTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2005   #6  

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Oh yea i know, i think i may get the chrome rings though and put them on mine, i may spray a very very thin coat of black gloss over the rings to give it an almost gunmetal finish to it.

I'm not gonna do the Gauge swap, i only have 23000 on my 02, its not worth messing the miles up to me.

Last edited by drew22mader; 08-06-2005 at 11:32 PM.
Old 08-07-2005   #7  
98% of people will die in their lifetime

EnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questioned
^dang, only 23k on a 02?! you walk to work? lol j/k
EnProceso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2005   #8  
Registered!!

zen_master is on a distinguished road
i don't think the chrome is the important part..........the needles and the glows....that's cool yo!
zen_master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2005   #9  

Enproceso, nope, i'm a college student and i work at the college. The college is about 5 minutes away from me too, so not much driving required. The 3yr/30,000 just went up and i got an extended warranty, looks like the yrs will come before the miles again, 7yr/100,000.
Old 08-07-2005   #10  
My penis is just like all my posts, very very short

zachgeyer has a spectacular aura aboutzachgeyer has a spectacular aura about
pirson
zachgeyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2005   #11  

zach, pirson? what exactly does that mean?
Old 08-07-2005   #12  
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
^that zach geyer guy never makes sense, and his posts are rarely over 4 words in length.
Al Gore FTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2005   #13  

I've noticed that, someone is post whoring.