sideskirts or no sideskirts? - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-06-2005   #1  
omgwtfbbq mod.

spoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to all
sideskirts or no sideskirts?

Well, I just put on my Tsunami sideskirts the other day. Ive been looking at pics of the car from before the sides, and looking at it now, Im not too sure I like em. What do you think? Should I keep em, or ditch em? Like I said theyre the Tsunami ones, and I dont have any pics right now. Just trying to get an opinon.

Heres a pic from before the sides to give you an idea.

If I decide not to keep them, theyll be up for sale. So Ill keep everyone whos intrested posted.
spoonEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2005   #2  
Registered!!

JCiv03 is on a distinguished road
Hmmm hard to judge. I would think the tsunami sides are subtle enough to have by itself. Try to post some pics so we can get a better idea of how it looks.
JCiv03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2005   #3  
omgwtfbbq mod.

spoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to all
well, the skirts are still nhbp. I havent gotten em painted yet. Ill try to get some pics tomorrow. btw......i would only do the sideskirts, nothin else
spoonEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2005   #4  
OMNES AD UNUM

jttegx has a spectacular aura aboutjttegx has a spectacular aura about
is it noticeably off when you have the sides on with no front/rear?

i believe the tsunami sides dont go real low? if not, i think it'd look ok. but you'll get getting compliments and questions "where are your front/rear lips?".

a person whose interest for modding cars and knows there parts would spot it easily, but for someone who doesnt know jack about cars prob wont notice the difference.
jttegx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2005   #5  
Registered!!

noVICe is an unknown quantity at this point
there was one girl on here i think, that has a fiji blue 04 with only skirts. it looks good but as jttegx says... any person who mods will be able to tell.

let me find that thread...
noVICe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2005   #6  
Ace Ventura

my05civic24 is an unknown quantity at this point
I think side skirts alone will be fine. I wanna get side skirts only, cuz i think the front of my 05 looks aggressive enough.
my05civic24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2005   #7  
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by vtecinEX7
there was one girl on here i think, that has a fiji blue 04 with only skirts. it looks good but as jttegx says... any person who mods will be able to tell.

let me find that thread...
heres the thread http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...=206528&page=2

and heres the car with the tsunami side skirts

and hers a 4 door

i woudnt do just sideskirts, i would at least get a front lip... but its up to ya.

Last edited by 02civic_rida; 08-06-2005 at 11:44 AM.
02civic_rida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2005   #8  
I'm unusually bored.

tony_buttons is an unknown quantity at this point
Did you ever put these on? If you didn't and they're still black sell them to me.
tony_buttons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2005   #9  

cubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by 02civic_rida

Those are the side skirts I have at home for my 04. Can't wait to have them on.
cubanmike26 is offline   Reply With Quote