Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Just got towed.

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2005
< My future wife.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
Just got towed.

So I slept over at my gf's house and parked in her parking spot. Forgot to put the parking pass on my rearview mirror last night since I was thinking too much about unloading an aquarium that I got for a steal for my gf's bday. I got towed basically as I was walking down to my car this morning... I mean I didn't see my car get towed but it was like literally 15 minutes after I woke up that the guy was towing me out of the lot. Now I'm $110 down. Lady that worked the lot was a total a$$ and didn't even know directions about how to get there. ahhh life...
Old 08-04-2005
Banned

MiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to all
town3d!!!!!
Old 08-04-2005
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
bah to you hehe.
Old 08-04-2005
Eddie is so hot. *sigh* I want him......BAD

dawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant future
that sucks.. sorry to hear.
Old 08-04-2005
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
dam that sucks.
Old 08-04-2005
PWIT
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
when you get your car check it out cause alot of the time they dont care.friend of mine blew out 2 tires so he left his car on the side of the road missing both tires on one side. left it on jacks. he went to get new tires put on. came back to 2hrs later car was gone. when he went to pick it up he looked at his car and they layed it on the floor so both front and rear bumpers were broken, and his suspension was all out of wack cause they just dropped it. they didnt pay for anything cause it was towed at owners expense
Old 08-04-2005
< My future wife.

Nevertheless they won't pay for **** if there were damages or not. I'd rather find out later.... my day already sucks.
Old 08-04-2005
Registered!!

bluestreak is an unknown quantity at this point
^yeah, i got towed twice this week in one day, once w/ reg tow truck, once w/ flatbed and the OEM kit & exhaust hit on both trucks
Old 08-04-2005
< My future wife.

Originally Posted by bluestreak
^yeah, i got towed twice this week in one day, once w/ reg tow truck, once w/ flatbed and the OEM kit & exhaust hit on both trucks
Damn... how much did that end up costing you?!

Now I don't feel so bad since I share your pain (at least half of it) hehe.
Old 08-04-2005
DOHC i-VTEC TiMEX

aznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud of
indiana j0wned
Old 08-04-2005
Registered!!

RangerMan is a jewel in the roughRangerMan is a jewel in the roughRangerMan is a jewel in the rough
Towing is bad on a vehicle..well if they do it far away. Flatbed better..
Old 08-04-2005
Registered!!

bluestreak is an unknown quantity at this point
I didn't cost me shiat, used my girl's AAA card even though she wasn't w/ me....took a chance and it worked...tow truck driver could care less, he gets paid either way.
Car broke down then towed to my house then to the dealer..
Old 08-04-2005
< My future wife.

It wasn't too far, just like 1/3 of a mile or so.
Old 08-04-2005
Registered!!

MTCIVIC is an unknown quantity at this point
only a little over a hundred down man?

dude, if you get towed in my nhood, its 375 duckets,,, it sux,,, and if you catch them before they take off with ur ride,,, its a 50 drop charge,,,

just think, coulda been worse
Old 08-04-2005
formerly 2k1CivicRacer

S2KREY is on a distinguished road
i got towed b4 and b4 i knew i was towed i thought someone stole my car till the cops told me that they towed it....
Old 08-05-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

civicdude will become famous soon enough
moving to members rides talk
Old 08-05-2005
Registered!!

Wolfgang5884 has a spectacular aura aboutWolfgang5884 has a spectacular aura aboutWolfgang5884 has a spectacular aura about
damn what a b*tch... sorry to hear that