Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

my new mod jdm style yo!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
my new mod jdm style yo!!

well they're made in japan does that count? Painted washer nozzles from an accord. They fit and match perfectly and look very clean. I even paid extra and got some accord tubing since the old tubes wouldn't reach the nozzle. The new tubes are dark tinted instead of the crappy ones our cars come with. I do have extra if anyone wants some!

Old 07-15-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cosmo is an unknown quantity at this point
That actually looks quite good.
Old 07-15-2005
Subarus FTW I do NOT miss my civic

2K1Civic17"Gabe is an unknown quantity at this point
you have extra nozzles? or the tubing? Mine flew out on the freeway one day and smacked my windshield. Scared the living **** out of me. So I took the other one off and have none.

this other dude I know has a SRT4. He just got JDM gauges, hahahahahahahahahahaha rofl, lol.
Old 07-15-2005
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
I have extra tubing, and now extra black nozzles
Old 07-15-2005
Registered!!

AlpineCivic is just really niceAlpineCivic is just really niceAlpineCivic is just really niceAlpineCivic is just really niceAlpineCivic is just really nice
Ill take some tubing! How much do you want?

Oh looks good by the way!
Old 07-15-2005
Premium Member

do you just want enough to replace stock, or extra? $5 shipped.
Old 07-15-2005
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
yeah, ill take some tubing. did you just pick these up from the dealer?
Old 07-15-2005
I need TP for my bunghole

PunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud of
nozzles, $$ ?
Old 07-15-2005
Administrator
Administrator

Received 1,156 Likes on 806 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute
i got some EBP ones... i put 'em on my cf hood..

does the male end of your washer nozzles point forward (mine do) or do they point to the driver side like the civic ones?
Old 07-15-2005
You bought a used dog??

def01tones will become famous soon enough
wow!! that looks axactly the same. awsome job!
Old 07-15-2005
That is not an ordinary rabbit tis the most foul cruel beast

WhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by gearbox
I have extra tubing, and now extra black nozzles
I want some!!! seriously pm me
Old 07-15-2005
Premium Member

runner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to all
gearbox you never cease to amaze me, i love it when things color match, one thing i like is well instead of the normal black splash guards if they were painted the cars color ive seen them on other cars and things like that look good to me rather then have having all these small black pieces everywhere
Old 07-15-2005
I brake for hairy Hawaiian midgets

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute
lol. i should go steal my dad's! HAHAHA
Old 07-15-2005
Registered!!

HondaSales is a glorious beacon of lightHondaSales is a glorious beacon of lightHondaSales is a glorious beacon of lightHondaSales is a glorious beacon of lightHondaSales is a glorious beacon of light
well done, i'm definately stealing that idea! i kinda did the same thing with my xm antenna. i couldn't stand the black one so i got the SSM one from the accord.
Old 07-15-2005
Proud to be a civic owner

es2k2 is an unknown quantity at this point
you just like to do little things now
Old 07-15-2005
Registered!!

Wolfgang5884 has a spectacular aura aboutWolfgang5884 has a spectacular aura aboutWolfgang5884 has a spectacular aura about
wow, it looks so weird without the black ones on.
Old 07-15-2005
Premium Member

Okay please PM me if you want tubing. I'll have to measure it out, and I also had to cut the original tube near where it goes down in the engine bay cause I didn't wanna take off the bumper. I should have a connector I'll include as well or you could buy one. I'll do $5 shipped for tubing (roughly enough to change visible stock tubing), and $10 shipped for black nozzles.
Old 07-15-2005
Premium Member

oh and btw, the spray pattern on the accord washers is very similar to stock. Its the mist kind not shooting kind.
Old 07-15-2005
My Baby Daddy

PlasmaGT is on a distinguished road
I bought the white nozzles from a hybrid.
Old 07-15-2005
Touch it... He won't bite, He'll just come at you pretty quick.

Blahman240 is on a distinguished road
oh snap! I just looked at mine and realized that are black! Why didn't you just paint the stock pissers?
Old 07-15-2005
Premium Member

its really hard to do with touchup paint and then it starts peeling after a while. This looks much better than painting old ones.
Old 07-16-2005
Registered!!

JCiv03 is on a distinguished road
Looks great! Good find
Old 07-16-2005
I'll flip out and kill people.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
modoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questioned
very nice, always wanted somethin like those
Old 07-16-2005

k20txem2 is an unknown quantity at this point
How do you find all this good stuff there gearbox?
Old 07-17-2005
Premium Member

well actually this was on a very old thread about painting nozzles and one post was talking about accord nozzles fitting.
Old 07-18-2005

k20txem2 is an unknown quantity at this point
But still i got to admit you do come up with some good ideas