Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Widest WideBody 7th gen. PG 10. Final images...

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2005
Never Too Wide, Never Too Extreme

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
InOvAtStyL is on a distinguished road
Widest WideBody 7th gen. PG 10. Final images...

As many of you know, I had the marbled widebody civic from So. Cal. I decided to put the car into the shop to be more extreme in hopes of winning more shows. Here's some pictures of my 7th gen. It's not the best quality, but please excuse that. I took it with my sidekick. I guess since my cars not in the best condition right now, the pictures shouldn't either. ha ha. Here's a general idea of what's to come. Enjoy.

Side view of the rear. Completely custom. Brings the car out 4" on each side.

Rear shot of the car. The side of the widebody has vents installed.

Another image of the rear with notice of the 10" wide tires and the vents.

Close shot of the gas cap area. To show how wide the wide body is.

The stock fenders. Cut to be preped to be welded for metal front fenders.

The metal sideskirts that are welded to the car. (3" wide)

Now before anyone flames and starts to talk ****. This car is my show car. It is built completely for show competition and promtion for my company. I know that civics are front wheel drive cars, and I have wider rear tires. It's all for looks. I also know that civics are not GT cars, but I wanted to be creative and do something different. Besides, it goes very well with the rest of my teammates cars, cause they're cars are GT inspired too.

Last edited by InOvAtStyL; 07-12-2005 at 05:49 PM.
Old 06-08-2005
DOHC i-VTEC TiMEX

aznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud of
good work!

I would consider getting a widebody kit if I had tons of money ... that way I could run something wider than a 225 tire ...
Old 06-08-2005
I sure wish my car was newer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
white2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of light
Wow. That is a seriously WIIIIIIIDE body. Nice.

How long has your car been in the shop now? It seems like forever since I've seen show pics of it. Also, how much wider is this project compared to your car's previous state?

And one last thing... what color is it going to be?
Old 06-08-2005
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,146 Likes on 801 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute
holy **** that **** is wide... post more pics down teh road
Old 06-08-2005
That is not an ordinary rabbit tis the most foul cruel beast

WhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of light
glad to see your back, I thought you totalled your car on the way to vegas.. Looks like its on recovery.
That would be so nice if it were converted to rear wheel drive... woa @.@
Old 06-08-2005

My car is gonna be painted a candy blue marble with chrome and silver flakes. It's gonna be faded like it was before from a solid candy to a marble on the bottom half. This blue is a DuPoint blue and I've never seen a color like it on the show scene. It's base coat will be "Pyscho Silver". It's gonna be bright as hell.

The previous widebody was about 1.5" wider. Not much. But now it's 4" on each side wider.

The car was wrecked, but it was all exterior damage. Lucky since it was on the Uhaul trailer. The jeep that was towing it however didn't meet such a lucky fate. The jeep was the car that was totaled, since it flipped when I hit the embankment.

The cars been in the shop for a loooooooooooong time, and we just started putting work into it. I worked really closely with the design team to fabricate this one of a kind widebody.

THANKS A LOT FOR THE LOVE.
Old 06-08-2005
Registered!!

ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough
Make sure you post pictures of the final outcome would be pretty nice to see the 7th gen show car.
Old 06-08-2005
Registered!!

pbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant future
10" wide wheels in the rear? on a fwd car? mkay...are you planning on actually driving it at all, or is this just for show?

looking forward to seeing the finished car.
Old 06-08-2005
I <3 my Evo

75shot should not be trusted
gonna be hot.
Old 06-08-2005
Premium Member

kirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to behold
dang...cant wait till its done
Old 06-08-2005
Life Begins > 6800rpms

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
Thats alot of work into that car, and looks like a lot more to come. Good luck..

cant wait to see the finished product.
Old 06-08-2005
Registered!!

civvic2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Are you going to do anything with the gas cap? I think if would like kinda funny with that big a$$ hole on the widebody kit. just my 2 cents. do you have any pics of the other cars?
Old 06-08-2005
Since 2002 Baby!

chicohonda02 has a spectacular aura aboutchicohonda02 has a spectacular aura about
cool
Old 06-08-2005

Originally Posted by pbfoot
10" wide wheels in the rear? on a fwd car? mkay...are you planning on actually driving it at all, or is this just for show?

looking forward to seeing the finished car.
It's ALL for show. My daily driver is a EK hatch and I have a 05' civic hybrid. So this car was built primarly to get my company's name out and to win shows.
Old 06-08-2005

Originally Posted by civvic2k1
Are you going to do anything with the gas cap? I think if would like kinda funny with that big a$$ hole on the widebody kit. just my 2 cents. do you have any pics of the other cars?
We fabricated a gas cap for the car to match with the widebody. Just like my old widebody, the gas cap will swing down to clear the body. The popper has to be relocated though. As for pictures of the other cars in my team, you can check them out at teamautoconcept.com. The site is really rough right now, but we're not too concerned bout the site right now, we're just focusing on getting the cars to premere in time. We already have the Super Street cover car, the GT widebody 350Z TT. We have an NSX coming out that's relpicated from the Takata GT NSX. We have a fully Top Secret Widebody Supra, and about 7 other widebodies that are gonna come out soon. I can't disclose all the details, cause competition in So Cal is crazy, so I can't let the cat out the bag just yet. Just look out for us...
Old 06-08-2005
Registered!!

civvic2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Awsome. thks for the quick reply
Old 06-08-2005
Registered!!

AlpineCivic is just really niceAlpineCivic is just really niceAlpineCivic is just really niceAlpineCivic is just really niceAlpineCivic is just really nice
Damn Tim, that car's looking crazy! How the hell am I gonna compete with you now? LOL......Im gonna have to stop by JT and kick your car around so that it never gets out of the shop....hahahaha

Anyway's that **** is looking nice! Good Job Bro!
Old 06-08-2005
Kung-Fu Kar Kare Master

fergsonfire is an unknown quantity at this point
Man that is awesome. Great to see somebody doing something unconventional, mad props.
Old 06-08-2005
Registered!!

stroked_monkey is an unknown quantity at this point
gotta love the effort put into it, im sure itll look sick.
Old 06-08-2005
The Legend

blackbullet will become famous soon enoughblackbullet will become famous soon enough
to widebody!! hehe Can not wait to see the finished product. It's gonna look sick!!
Old 06-08-2005
Registered!!

scansel912 is just really nicescansel912 is just really nicescansel912 is just really nicescansel912 is just really nice
Sorry if its been said before, but who is the company that you represent?
Old 06-08-2005
I need TP for my bunghole

PunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud of
Wootwoot
Old 06-08-2005
Vic's almost done... thats sorta depressing...

Octane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud of
that looks very promising, keep us posted dude!
Old 06-08-2005

the company I represent is the company that I own. It's called CarsOption.com. It's an ecommerce site that retails and wholesales aftermarket car performance and accessories. Check us out at www.CarsOption.com
Old 06-08-2005
ThE FaMiLy SeDaN

rijowysock will become famous soon enough
need some wheels to fit the fenders flush?
Old 06-08-2005
up-up-down-down-left-right-left-right-b-a-b-a-start

R1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of light
wow nuts... can't wait to see the finished project.
Old 06-08-2005
Registered!!

AlpineCivic is just really niceAlpineCivic is just really niceAlpineCivic is just really niceAlpineCivic is just really niceAlpineCivic is just really nice
Originally Posted by rijowysock
need some wheels to fit the fenders flush?

Their building his widebody around his 10" wide wheels, so I guess you can say he has that covered
Old 06-08-2005

Give me a call Wes.....Your V2 is just chillin at my office waiting for you...And let's get started on some brainstorming for the system. Hit me up!

THANKS everyone for the love and support. I hope to be reppin the 7th gens to the fullest. Maybe this year, Honda will pick me up again for SEMA (and I'll actually make it to the show this time...ha ha).
Old 06-08-2005
TAQUITOS!!!!

gh0st is a jewel in the roughgh0st is a jewel in the roughgh0st is a jewel in the roughgh0st is a jewel in the rough
nicely done.
Old 06-08-2005
Its a celebration bitches!

HondaLuver will become famous soon enough
dude, wtf, why u puttin wider tires in the back if its not rwd?!!!

lol, jk, well im not, man u should swap it and make it rwd, probably a s2k drivetrain. now thats a money shot...

Quick Reply: Widest WideBody 7th gen. PG 10. Final images...