New pics w/ my new spoiler 56oK - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-12-2005   #1
Vic's almost done... thats sorta depressing...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Octane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud of
New pics w/ my new spoiler 56oK

Alrighty, I finaly got my car clean and a nice day to take a couple of pics... I actualy am supprised how well my sis's new kodak digi works! So anyways I have my eyelids finaly painted, as well as I got my spoiler painted and I finaly clearcoated my tails and tinted / clearcoated my LED break light, let me know what you think... and remember... be kind, lol

Octane Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005   #2
Got Bags?

HondaNation is on a distinguished road
sweetness....looks hella clean
HondaNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005   #3
Registered!!

pbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant future
sex-e.

i like it...and not just cause youre a premie PW biatch. lol j/k
pbfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005   #4
My penis is just like all my posts, very very short

zachgeyer has a spectacular aura aboutzachgeyer has a spectacular aura about
nice oem !!!
zachgeyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005   #5

Octane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by HondaNation
sweetness....looks hella clean
thanks!
Old 07-12-2005   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbfoot
sex-e.

i like it...and not just cause youre a premie PW biatch. lol j/k
thanks... i think...
Quote:
Originally Posted by zachgeyer
nice oem !!!
easy and clean!
Old 07-13-2005   #7
Registered!!

spellspoil is an unknown quantity at this point
looks good, not feeling that H emblem though..
spellspoil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005   #8
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
looks good, thats an oem replica im guessing. how much cost and where?
Al Gore FTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005   #9
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
very nice and clean. i like it!
exturbo6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by spellspoil
looks good, not feeling that H emblem though..
yea, I kinda agree... I just dont like how the 2 holes look... and im not shure that blacking out the stock "H" would look any better... IDK...
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver04
looks good, thats an oem replica im guessing. how much cost and where?
I actualy picked it up on ebay (yea I know ) I got it for $50 shipped so it was worth the gamble IMO to try getting it on ebay... the guy had it listed wrong so I didnt get any bidwars going on so it was cool...
Quote:
Originally Posted by exturbo6
very nice and clean. i like it!
THANKS!
Old 07-13-2005   #11
Ms. Moderator

SimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to all
Looks nice. I don't think the H looks bad at all. But, then again, I can't see it THAT well. Good pictures though.
SimplySLB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005   #12
7thgencivic's Official Bad Samaritan

HITMAN has a reputation beyond reputeHITMAN has a reputation beyond reputeHITMAN has a reputation beyond reputeHITMAN has a reputation beyond reputeHITMAN has a reputation beyond reputeHITMAN has a reputation beyond reputeHITMAN has a reputation beyond reputeHITMAN has a reputation beyond reputeHITMAN has a reputation beyond reputeHITMAN has a reputation beyond reputeHITMAN has a reputation beyond repute
c/f emblems are rice - bwaaahahahhhahaah

looks good mang
HITMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005   #13
Registered!!

BiGDoG is on a distinguished road
Looks Good But Ur Eye Lids Look Completely Different Color From The Paint Job ;-)
BiGDoG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005   #14
Registered!!

Kyle23 should not be trustedKyle23 should not be trusted
I like those tails
Kyle23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplySLB
Looks nice. I don't think the H looks bad at all. But, then again, I can't see it THAT well. Good pictures though.
Well, I guess Ill just have to get a few better pics for you
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03blackEX
c/f emblems are rice - bwaaahahahhhahaah

looks good mang
Like clock work
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiGDoG
Looks Good But Ur Eye Lids Look Completely Different Color From The Paint Job ;-)
they actualy are an exact match, but since the headlights go on a diffrent angle, the light catches the eyelids diffrently so it looks off...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle23
I like those tails
thanks! nightshades rox!
Old 07-13-2005   #16
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
damn, 50 shipped, not a bad deal
Al Gore FTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005   #17
Registered!!

ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough
Looks really clean man good work.
ciVictoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver04
damn, 50 shipped, not a bad deal
yea, no kidding, I was expecting the led to be cracked, the spoiler to be trashed and all that... but it was perfict condition... till i droped it but yea, for the price it was totaly worth it, even if it cost me more to paint that the part did,
Old 07-13-2005   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciVictoria
Looks really clean man good work.
Old 07-13-2005   #20
Registered!!

honda860 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
nice work
honda860 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by honda860
nice work
thanks!
Old 07-13-2005   #22
The only job I need is a blowjob

civic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute
wh0res
civic01vtec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by civic01vtec
wh0res
LOL, thanks for the comment on my car, damn post *****!
Old 07-13-2005   #24
The only job I need is a blowjob

civic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute
my bad.........car looks good
civic01vtec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by civic01vtec
my bad.........car looks good
LMAO! Thanks!