Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

car got broken in to

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
j-jolly is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry car got broken in to

man i am so pissed off my car got broken into at about 3pm today right in the parking lot where i work, in brod day light and no one saw any body doing it, errr they took my fvking dvd player so there goes a thound dollars, the cop that helped me sad that it was a profesianl and he probably did everything in about 7 sec. , i just cant belive this that some one would just steal somthing cause they cant go get a job and help themselfs, sorry i just had to vent
Old 06-18-2005
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
damn that sucks **** like that makes me wonder if it's even worth buyin a system... will your insurance cover it?
Old 06-18-2005
Registered!!

slicksivik will become famous soon enoughslicksivik will become famous soon enough
thats why i took my system out of my car and left it at home. dont want no **** stolen. not worth it anymore.
Old 06-18-2005
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

bamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of light
check this out
http://www.archive.org/download/bait...thief_high.wmv
Old 06-19-2005
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
tacheon is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by bamb00
That's from my city. Good old Vancouver, BC. They're not professionals but rather drug addicts desperate for a quick buck. You can't leave anything in plain sight here. You got to make sure your car looks as plain as possible or it will get hit. Go to www.baitcar.com and you'll see the idiots we have at work over here. The bait car program is actually helping to reduce autotheft for the first time in a decade.
Old 06-19-2005
Registered!!

yeah insurance is going to cover it thank god for that much
Old 06-19-2005
Registered!!

Jo_Boo is an unknown quantity at this point
At my work today, one guy had his car stolen and another guy had his stereo jacked. It was probably from the same guy. I hate thieves.
Old 06-19-2005
Registered!!

Victorious will become famous soon enoughVictorious will become famous soon enough
sorry to hear
did u have an alarm?
Old 06-19-2005
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
yeah your alarm should have deffinitly went off. unless you forgot to arm it or something. bait the ****. put another one in there and watch the car on a day off. pretend to go to work and whip some ***. no camera saw it or anything? anyone want to **** you off on purpose? get your windows tinted. thats what i did when i got a system. oh yeah get a deah unit that has a detachable faceplate. without it its useless. no theives. good luck
Old 06-19-2005
Registered!!

ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough
If you don't have an alarm i suggest you invest in one.
Old 06-19-2005
Registered!!

winnerpl is an unknown quantity at this point
Juding from your signiture your car seems to be very modded on the exterior. It's a drawback in that your car will receive extra attention from thiefs.
Old 06-19-2005
PWIT

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
lastnight my friends galant got broken into... they stole his deck, his cell phone and his wallet. tred to get his subs but the were to heavy. he park right under a light a bright ****in light like 10 spots from applebees. they were quick and good. took the deck out with out cutting 1 wire or breaking the dash. they also cut his alarm. he is now getting it fixed and what now and getting the same alarm as me. the viper 2 way.
Old 06-19-2005
Registered!!

i did not have an alarm yet, but i always kept my car by the window where i work so i and every one else can keep an eye on it, this guy stole it right out from under me, i always figured it would take a min or two for someone to steal it and i would be able to stop it but 7 sec. thats incredeble, owell i am going to get a damage estimate tomorow
Old 06-19-2005
PWIT

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
did they break anything trying to get it out? like your dash and what not? also i recommend a 2 way. mine came in handy already. someone hit my car and my shock sensor went off and i cought them in time before they can bail.
Old 06-19-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Silver02EX5Spd
lastnight my friends galant got broken into... they stole his deck, his cell phone and his wallet. tred to get his subs but the were to heavy. he park right under a light a bright ****in light like 10 spots from applebees. they were quick and good. took the deck out with out cutting 1 wire or breaking the dash. they also cut his alarm. he is now getting it fixed and what now and getting the same alarm as me. the viper 2 way.
see i was 2 parking spots down at the olive garden, and they did not cut any wires either.
Old 06-19-2005
Owned By Slo Rex

Day_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questioned
Where in Texas are you from??
Old 06-19-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Silver02EX5Spd
did they break anything trying to get it out? like your dash and what not? also i recommend a 2 way. mine came in handy already. someone hit my car and my shock sensor went off and i cought them in time before they can bail.
noop just the window
Old 06-19-2005
Registered!!

weatherford, but i work in fort worth
Old 06-19-2005
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Alarm doesn't help much. And yes the cop was right. That whole center piece with radio can come out in 5-10secs. You just pull it right out.