Ouch.....INFO POST #17 - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-11-2005   #1
Reppin Stage 7

XTREME2K2CIVIC will become famous soon enoughXTREME2K2CIVIC will become famous soon enough
Ouch.....INFO POST #17

Ill post details later.... Info.Post #17

Last edited by XTREME2K2CIVIC; 06-11-2005 at 08:53 PM.
XTREME2K2CIVIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005   #2
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

XSRCivic is just really niceXSRCivic is just really niceXSRCivic is just really niceXSRCivic is just really niceXSRCivic is just really nice
noooooooooo!!!!!
XSRCivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005   #3
I log in from time to time

dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
WHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! who did this!?!
dirtySAMURAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005   #4
Dear Mr. Toilet, I'm The S.H.I.T.

IrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to all
what the fu(k what happen??
IrockCivics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005   #5
The Rizing Sun

Akutenshi is on a distinguished road
why would someone destroy somethin so beautiful
Akutenshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005   #6
The Legend

blackbullet will become famous soon enoughblackbullet will become famous soon enough
DAMN!! Sorry to see this bro, I know exactly how you're feeling right now. That happened to me not too long ago. Sorry again.
blackbullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005   #7
Registered!!

7thGenLX is an unknown quantity at this point
That ****ing sucks i love ur car man i hope this just allows u to build onto it
7thGenLX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005   #8
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
OOOHH that car was beautiful what the hell happened damn... sorry
Hayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005   #9
Registered!!

Shifty is on a distinguished road
WWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn man holy ****!! What happened?!!! Man it sucks to see so many 7thgenners getting hit. Damn, keep up posted
Shifty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005   #10
2k1civic.com O. G.

AzNmiKex215 will become famous soon enoughAzNmiKex215 will become famous soon enough
suckss~!!!!!!!!!
AzNmiKex215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005   #11
Registered!!

goodtimes is on a distinguished road
aw no wtf happend
goodtimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005   #12
Type Skivic

TeRRoRiFiC35 is an unknown quantity at this point
looks like someone sideswiped u
TeRRoRiFiC35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005   #13
Premium Member

icedcoco is just really niceicedcoco is just really niceicedcoco is just really niceicedcoco is just really nice
before i even looked at the pics after reading the title, my first thought was "oh no." i absolutely love your car. sorry to see that. let us know whats up when you get around to it.
icedcoco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005   #14
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
sux *** man!! i hope ur alright.
02civic_rida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005   #15
Got Bags?

HondaNation is on a distinguished road
suckage man! wtf happened?
HondaNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005   #16
Its a celebration bitches!

HondaLuver will become famous soon enough
dam it, what happneed
HondaLuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005   #17
Reppin Stage 7

XTREME2K2CIVIC will become famous soon enoughXTREME2K2CIVIC will become famous soon enough
Well here are the detail..... I went to a friends house after work to have some beers and chill... Well we drank from about 6 p.m. till about 3 a.m... And to tell you the truth people that now me on here now that I am responsible about driving when I had been drinking but it wasnt so much being buzzed I was just tired as hell and really sleepy... I had worked a long day and just was really tired.. So I mean the accident happened about 4 houses down from my house..I was almost home...... I dozed off while driving and woke up when I heard the crunch of me hitting a damn parked car... Damage includes - Nasty scrapes on the bumper, headlights, front wheel, and side of the car.. Tour off the fender and bent my radiator support and possibly the frame... Cops show up and such.. The funny thing is I passed three subriaty test so they let me drive home... Only thing they ticketed me for was driving on the wrong side of the road because I hit the blazer on the other side of the road....

I already called the insurance and am going to get it appraised this coming Friday so we'll see how that goes...
XTREME2K2CIVIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005   #18
Banned

ImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trusted
damn, really sorry to read about this

its true that most accidents happen so close to home!

hope everything works out
ImPulse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005   #19
Premium Member

runner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to all
you left a note on there car right? lol sorry but yea that sucks
runner1738 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005   #20
Got Bags?

HondaNation is on a distinguished road
you where half drunk....hit a car.....cops come......and you go home........lucky bastard! sorry bout the ride though
HondaNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005   #21
Its a celebration bitches!

HondaLuver will become famous soon enough
dam, sucks man, time for a new body kit and new rims, huh
HondaLuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005   #22
Registered!!

CivicStudEx is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry dude, that civic was def. one of the best, and prolly had the best set a wheels on it
CivicStudEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005   #23
Registered!!

BiGDoG is on a distinguished road
New Paint Job ;-)
BiGDoG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005   #24
Registered!!

xtreme26 has a spectacular aura aboutxtreme26 has a spectacular aura aboutxtreme26 has a spectacular aura about
o god nooo
xtreme26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005   #25
There is [email protected] in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Man, that sucks so damn bad, i really loved your civic, but really your lucky you didn't hit anything head on. Good thing your okay. How are the wheels, do you have to get a new one?
drew22mader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005   #26
Registered!!

slicksivik will become famous soon enoughslicksivik will become famous soon enough
that sucks, and its ur fault im guessing, so ur insurance will jump. hopefully u got a low deductible.
slicksivik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005   #27
Registered!!

FTK01CIVIC is an unknown quantity at this point
hope everything work out... sucks about the car
FTK01CIVIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005   #28
::+::My Girlfriend is hot, but I'm still GAY::+::

yourinmyw0rld has a spectacular aura aboutyourinmyw0rld has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by HondaNation
you where half drunk....hit a car.....cops come......and you go home........lucky bastard! sorry bout the ride though
Yea u are lucky. Good thing it didn't happen on the freeway. Worst thing that could happen to someone is fall as sleep on the road you can't really do anything about it. I fall a sleep sometimes on the freeway on the way back from my girls house its scary. what sucks is ur insurance will go up
But u get new goodies
yourinmyw0rld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005   #29
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
sorry to hear...can I have your headlights.......
HondaKorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005   #30
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by XTREME2K2CIVIC
Well here are the detail..... I went to a friends house after work to have some beers and chill... Well we drank from about 6 p.m. till about 3 a.m... And to tell you the truth people that now me on here now that I am responsible about driving when I had been drinking but it wasnt so much being buzzed I was just tired as hell and really sleepy... I had worked a long day and just was really tired.. So I mean the accident happened about 4 houses down from my house..I was almost home...... I dozed off while driving and woke up when I heard the crunch of me hitting a damn parked car... Damage includes - Nasty scrapes on the bumper, headlights, front wheel, and side of the car.. Tour off the fender and bent my radiator support and possibly the frame... Cops show up and such.. The funny thing is I passed three subriaty test so they let me drive home... Only thing they ticketed me for was driving on the wrong side of the road because I hit the blazer on the other side of the road....

I already called the insurance and am going to get it appraised this coming Friday so we'll see how that goes...

dayam man... dont take this harshly. But i cant think of any other ways to put it besides stupidity. First of all, driving while drunk (or "buzzed") is something u should have thought about before u stepped in your car, not only that night, but every other night that you are "responsible about driving when I had been drinking." I know u said you were tired as hell, but if you think that it was just u being tired. would it have killed u to crash on the sofa at ur friends casa? LIke i said before man, im glad to hear that you made out ok, and it sux *** what happen to your car (ur car is respected a ton on this site). But just think about it next time. i know many people get in their car and say "im ok, im real safe about driving" but what about all those people, 2 of my closest friends, that cant tell us that themselves because they werent as lucky as you were. LIke i said, dont take this harshly, just trying to have people think a lil more when it comes to driving after drinkin.
02civic_rida is offline   Reply With Quote