Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Ouch.....INFO POST #17

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2005
Got Bags?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HondaNation is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by 02civic_rida
dayam man... dont take this harshly. But i cant think of any other ways to put it besides stupidity. First of all, driving while drunk (or "buzzed") is something u should have thought about before u stepped in your car, not only that night, but every other night that you are "responsible about driving when I had been drinking." I know u said you were tired as hell, but if you think that it was just u being tired. would it have killed u to crash on the sofa at ur friends casa? LIke i said before man, im glad to hear that you made out ok, and it sux *** what happen to your car (ur car is respected a ton on this site). But just think about it next time. i know many people get in their car and say "im ok, im real safe about driving" but what about all those people, 2 of my closest friends, that cant tell us that themselves because they werent as lucky as you were. LIke i said, dont take this harshly, just trying to have people think a lil more when it comes to driving after drinkin.
fuggin werd
Old 06-13-2005
Ultimate Member

teampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant future
Juan, you dumbass. That sucks, but don't be stupid and **** like this doesn't happen man. Oh well. Hope you still make it to the meet.
Old 06-13-2005
Registered!!

BiGDoG is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by 02civic_rida
dayam man... dont take this harshly. But i cant think of any other ways to put it besides stupidity. First of all, driving while drunk (or "buzzed") is something u should have thought about before u stepped in your car, not only that night, but every other night that you are "responsible about driving when I had been drinking." I know u said you were tired as hell, but if you think that it was just u being tired. would it have killed u to crash on the sofa at ur friends casa? LIke i said before man, im glad to hear that you made out ok, and it sux *** what happen to your car (ur car is respected a ton on this site). But just think about it next time. i know many people get in their car and say "im ok, im real safe about driving" but what about all those people, 2 of my closest friends, that cant tell us that themselves because they werent as lucky as you were. LIke i said, dont take this harshly, just trying to have people think a lil more when it comes to driving after drinkin.
OWNED!!!
Old 06-13-2005
Reppin Stage 7

XTREME2K2CIVIC will become famous soon enoughXTREME2K2CIVIC will become famous soon enough
I agree man and I now see the error in my ways and realize that I messed up and I'm glad I didnt harm anyone... Vehicles can be replaced but human life can not...
Old 06-13-2005
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
^^^ good to see your owning up to it man. Thats very respectable. now lets move on. SHOW US WHAT U GOT UP UR SLEVE WITH THE WHIP YO!
Old 06-13-2005
Reppin Stage 7

XTREME2K2CIVIC will become famous soon enoughXTREME2K2CIVIC will become famous soon enough
It will all come together soon depending on how much I get for the damage...Stay Tuned..
Old 06-13-2005
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
but seriously........can I have your headlights......glad ur ok though..
Old 06-13-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Mr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to all
oh ****
Old 06-13-2005
Reppin Stage 7

The new hotness....

Maybe Ill put the 19's on it.
Old 06-14-2005
Registered!!

sodjazeroracing is an unknown quantity at this point
ha ha ha damnnnnnnnnnn..........
Old 06-14-2005
Registered!!

stroked_monkey is an unknown quantity at this point
that sucks man i know how it feels...
Old 06-14-2005
Registered!!

technick03 is an unknown quantity at this point
what a headache !
Old 06-15-2005
OMNES AD UNUM

jttegx has a spectacular aura aboutjttegx has a spectacular aura about
damn, other side of the road = serious fine(s)... well in CA.

good to hear no one got hurt. goodluck achieving your goals on the vic again