Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

chrome trunk peices!

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2005
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
chrome trunk peices!

ok i want the color matched trim for my sedan ca n someone give me a website that sells em? purty please
Old 05-17-2005
This cost me 1500 points

beastiek2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Paint it no? Thats what I did for the CF trunk I had mine painted black 20 bucks.
Old 05-17-2005
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
you can get a color matched one from honda. just get the trunk molding for an 04-05... they come painted. only bad thing is that it costs like $65 for a f***ing piece of plastic. you can do than or just get it painted.
Old 05-17-2005
Bush fu(king party,mother fu(king hand job.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Teh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to all
im just gonna be getting mine painted. it's gonna end up being cheaper..
Old 05-17-2005
Boredom causes changes ;)

Karumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura about
Clarifying for infinite012 :p

I'd first say .. in before the lock - as this has been asked guaranteed before.

I'm pretty sure it is around/less 60$ for both hood and trunk pieces - but then again, I bought the pieces last year around June. (Found my bill - I paid $85.78 CAD for both at their full retail cost..)

You'll need the 01-03 coupe hood molding (if changing the hood molding) and the 04-05 sedan trunk molding (if changing the trunk molding). Course might want to make sure you buy the right color-coded part

You should be able to find the parts on Majestic Honda -hondaautomotiveparts.com .. possibly H&A as well - http://www.handaaccessories.com/ -- Worst comes to worst, take the price and part number quoted from Majestic and go into your local dealer.

Last edited by Karumba; 05-17-2005 at 07:35 PM.
Old 05-17-2005
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
thanks a lot. its a lot cheaper than at the honda dealership. and for mugenman Ckick This!!! . its the exact site, it should be item # 17
Old 05-17-2005
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
wtf? The coupe molding for the hood fits the sedan trunk?
Old 05-17-2005
New Mod on the Block

no it doesnt. the hood molding for is the same for coupes and sedans. but the trunk molding is different. if you are refering to how the molding looks in the pic, the molding does look like the hood molding, but that is because it is at an angle.

Last edited by umysugarmami; 05-17-2005 at 07:35 PM.
Old 05-17-2005
Boredom causes changes ;)

Karumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by infinite012
wtf? The coupe molding for the hood fits the sedan trunk?
I stopped reading the thread title after opening the thread.. no where in the thread does he specify which molding he wanted.. so yeah, guess I should read more carefully

Editing the post just for you too infinite012
Old 05-17-2005
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
lol good stuff