Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Mine & Ajhdragons Photoshoot

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2005

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lolitapierce is just really nicelolitapierce is just really nicelolitapierce is just really nicelolitapierce is just really nice
Mine & Ajhdragons Photoshoot

*Both cars in progress*. Andrew has about 8 hours of body work left before painting (the 7th gen)...my car, I couldn't tell ya. Decided it was a nice day for a ghetto photoshoot My car is the 5th gen..which has so much **** left to do to it.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	tn_IM006165.JPG
Views:	146
Size:	84.7 KB
ID:	53621   Click image for larger version

Name:	tn_IM006167.JPG
Views:	118
Size:	92.1 KB
ID:	53622   Click image for larger version

Name:	tn_IM006168.JPG
Views:	114
Size:	96.2 KB
ID:	53623   Click image for larger version

Name:	tn_IM006169.JPG
Views:	79
Size:	73.9 KB
ID:	53624   Click image for larger version

Name:	tn_IM006170.JPG
Views:	80
Size:	74.7 KB
ID:	53625  

Click image for larger version

Name:	tn_IM006171.JPG
Views:	80
Size:	88.5 KB
ID:	53626  

Last edited by lolitapierce; 05-08-2005 at 07:12 PM.
Old 05-08-2005
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
nice. i love the "primer only" look. it's gonna look awesome when its done.

Last edited by umysugarmami; 05-08-2005 at 06:31 PM.
Old 05-08-2005
I log in from time to time
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
what color is it getting painted?
Old 05-08-2005
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
what color are you going to paint it BTW?
Old 05-08-2005
New Mod on the Block

wow infinite012 and i thought of the same question at the same time.
Old 05-08-2005
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
Light purple/ gray.
Old 05-08-2005
7thgens official a$$hole

ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
http://www.alsacorp.com/ check the website, its gonna be california gold with a deep blue crystal effects coat. and like 4 coats of clear. and btw i like to call it crazy cool jdm flat silver.
Old 05-08-2005
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
interesting. http://www.alsacorp.com/products/sty...ylin_price.htm
Old 05-08-2005
Registered!!

paradoxblue will become famous soon enough
*chants* hot pink hot pink
i think id die if i saw a hot pink 7thg.. *gags*

lookin god
Old 05-08-2005
7thgens official a$$hole

ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
thanks to sandy for taking and loading up the pics, and you can't tell but 2 nights ago i basically ripped my rear bumper in half and it ripped off the car cause i got it caught on something. so i had to complety cut out the passenger side back and remold it. but i'd say about 8 more hours of body work and i can paint. man fiber glass is a pain in the A$$. btw its all DIY besides paint my buddy is spraying it.
Old 05-08-2005

lolitapierce is just really nicelolitapierce is just really nicelolitapierce is just really nicelolitapierce is just really nice
well...andrew, my dad just noticed that if you zoom in close enough you can still see where your bumper ripped and whatnot...but it's looking good
Old 05-08-2005
Tighter than a third eye after 1 week in prison.

Caucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the rough
shave the trunk while you're at it.
Old 05-08-2005
7thgens official a$$hole

Originally Posted by Caucasian.Asian
shave the trunk while you're at it.
na im done with molding and stuff it'll be fine when painted.
Old 05-08-2005
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
cali gold will look awesome
Old 05-08-2005
DODGE the father, RAM the daughter

NoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud of
looking good I remember a friend of mine did his bodywork and drove around with only the primer on for about a year until he had enough money for the paintjob lol