Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Project 05 Si Reverb Finally Completed (God I hope You Guys Like It) 56K Bedtime

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2005
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
i agree with the coupe grill.
Old 05-09-2005
Life Begins > 6800rpms
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice
Old 05-09-2005
Vic's almost done... thats sorta depressing...

Octane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud of
looks sweet viper, congrats!
Old 05-09-2005
Registered!!

kuba is an unknown quantity at this point
not bad...i dont get the "real si comment"...are a lot of people putting on the si label and just fakin' it?
si or not, who cares, a Civ is a Civ...Si means faster...just means more $
Mine's a basic CoupeDX...happy with it.
Old 05-09-2005
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
Si in canada is EX in the states
Old 05-09-2005
Still in the game...

scatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to behold
Old 05-10-2005

_Catwoman_ is a jewel in the rough_Catwoman_ is a jewel in the rough_Catwoman_ is a jewel in the rough
Wow! Thank you all for your great compliments. Marc worked really hard on the car this weekend........as I supervised well actually I was holding his beer while he worked (lollllll ....so I guess I did my share as well )
_Viper_, I'm glad you're my sexy personal mecanic in sportsmans You did a great job
Old 05-10-2005
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
awwwwwwwww!!!! someone getting some pvssy tonight. LOL.
Old 05-10-2005

_Catwoman_ is a jewel in the rough_Catwoman_ is a jewel in the rough_Catwoman_ is a jewel in the rough
hahahaha! well.........depends if he's still wearing his dirty sportmans...
Old 05-10-2005

chknmnky will become famous soon enough
hahahhaha...If you look at the 4th picture up from the bottom. The stop sign in the back sounds like me at a red light.
AAAAAARRRRRREEETTTTT...hehe.
Old 05-10-2005
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
Ahh yes Arrete in french . I live in Quebec ......Tabarnac
Old 05-10-2005
Historic Member

CdnSilverStreak is a glorious beacon of lightCdnSilverStreak is a glorious beacon of lightCdnSilverStreak is a glorious beacon of lightCdnSilverStreak is a glorious beacon of lightCdnSilverStreak is a glorious beacon of lightCdnSilverStreak is a glorious beacon of light
^ Another nice pic...

...even the people in the background are checkin' you out Viper...
Old 05-10-2005

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
In all honesty In Gatineau it has to be one of the nicest Sedans to Date .. Now that where i live... I know that they are so many hot cars on this site ....

In Gatineau its rare to see a fixed up Sedan.. Kinda JDM style too
Old 05-10-2005
DODGE the father, RAM the daughter

NoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by _Viper_
In all honesty In Gatineau it has to be one of the nicest Sedans to Date .. Now that where i live... I know that they are so many hot cars on this site ....

In Gatineau its rare to see a fixed up Sedan.. Kinda JDM style too
dude, when we were at that meet in TO, Ottawa cars looked stock compared to the civics that showed up.. lol
Old 05-10-2005
Registered!!

ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough
Looks clean..not feeling the bug sheild though but it still looks great!
Old 05-31-2005
Premium Member

runner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to all
how is the ride on the neuspeed sports, also hows it with those 16s, just wondering if you have noticed a difference in gas milage or top speed or anything like that? cause seeing what can come of the 05 vic is making my mouth water, or maybe its Catwoman at this point i am not quite sure lol
Old 05-31-2005

Hay Runner buddy lolll.. Ir rides like a charm and the 16's are fabulous.. No loss of speed and gas mileage is the same i guess..

As you know its a bit bouncy but its lowered on stock shocks..
oh well..

BTW water on the girl ok..
Old 05-31-2005
Premium Member

runner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to all
water on the girl? lol o really now, hoping they dont blow, or are you change out the shocks as well, wasnt sure cause they weight like 19 lbs i think, but yea the 5 spoke looks dope, but my girl still likes the 7 spoke so we will probaly go with those, the only thing i would do differently is i would have gone with the hybrid spoiler use an alpine headunit other then that, its my dream car, with dream girl hehe
Old 06-07-2005

bumping for those who havn't seen her yet ...